• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

RedAkston stepping down

Schweddy

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
It's with regret to say that @RedAkston is taking a break and stepping down as a mod. However, he has decided to stay on as an Admin & Dungeon Master!
To be clear, he will not issue warnings or work in a mod capacity going forward.

In the event the mod team needs temp help, he as agreed to step in and we appreciate his willingness to do so.

You know where to go to give congrats or give em hell.

Kudos to Red. He does a bang up job under the hood keeping the DP software purring.

He was always a fair Moderator in my opinion and experience.

Enjoy the sabbatical!

It's with regret to say that @RedAkston is taking a break and stepping down as a mod. However, he has decided to stay on as an Admin & Dungeon Master!
To be clear, he will not issue warnings or work in a mod capacity going forward.

In the event the mod team needs temp help, he as agreed to step in and we appreciate his willingness to do so.

You know where to go to give congrats or give em hell.
Good Lord...:eek:

Thanks, Red. You gave me some of the very best infractions, too. We could take a walk down memory lane.

Wudduya mean you don't remember? Why, they were classics...the one about the headache behind the eyes? C'mon, man.

All the best at whatever you do.

he took time out of his schedule and answered a question for me once. it was general stuff and he could have been general back but he took the time and was detailed.

it showed me what kind of person he is.

Mods gained @DiAnna which is pretty awesome. :)
Very true. Yesterday I was actually feeling a little bummed and didn’t really understand why until it occurred to me that I was sad about not having Di as a fellow DM. She will be an excellent mod, though.

That is very sad news, very much respect for @RedAkston and I am sure this was not an easy choice.
Same here. Modded and admined another site and know how difficult a job it can be at times.

Red was/is one of the better ones for sure.

Best of luck to you, Red.

Very true. Yesterday I was actually feeling a little bummed and didn’t really understand why until it occurred to me that I was sad about not having Di as a fellow DM. She will be an excellent mod, though.
Aww... *hugs*

“Can’t tell the players without a program.”

This feels earth shattering. First @DiAnna left as a DM and now @RedAkston is leaving (at least temporarily) as a mod. The world as I have known it (because this is all about me, of course) is changing! Thank you so much, Red, for being a stalwart pillar of DP at all times. You have been wonderful.

Back
Top Bottom