• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Red State election. Who would win?

Who would win?

• Putin

Votes: 13 92.9%
  • Biden

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

j brown's body

"A Soros-backed animal"
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
Who do you think would win?

Putin. They seem to love them some Russia.

Putin. They seem to love them some Russia.
I don't know that they love Russia so much as they think Putin is dreamy, because, well, so did Donny T.

I don't know that they love Russia so much as they think Putin is dreamy, because, well, so did Donny T.

Well come on - have you seen him shirtless on a horse? To die for.

I don't hear much criticism of Russia or Putin from the right.
Are you listening? As I recall it was Hilary Clinton who presented the "Reset Button" to the Russians. And then sent blankets to Ukraine when they invaded. Trump sent ammo and weapons - do the math.

Are you listening? As I recall it was Hilary Clinton who presented the "Reset Button" to the Russians. And then sent blankets to Ukraine when they invaded. Trump sent ammo and weapons - do the math.

All I need to know about Trump and Putin was watching the body language in Helsinki. Trump was totally cowed, and sided with Putin over US intelligence.

All I need to know about Trump and Putin was watching the body language in Helsinki. Trump was totally cowed, and sided with Putin over US intelligence.
I KNEW you'd trot that out. Trump was shining Putin on. Trump ALSO brow-beat NATO nations to pay their share so it could do its mission - fight Russia if necessary. As I mentioned about Trtump sent weapons and ammo to Ukraine to FIGHT Russian backed separatists.

Who do you think would win?
1645313372164.png

Putin, the right wants security more than freedom. They hate dissent, they need scapegoats, they want military power, they need to perceive strength and despise compromise.

I KNEW you'd trot that out. Trump was shining Putin on. Trump ALSO brow-beat NATO nations to pay their share so it could do its mission - fight Russia if necessary. As I mentioned about Trtump sent weapons and ammo to Ukraine to FIGHT Russian backed separatists.
Trump was shining Putin on :ROFLMAO:

Trump sold weapons to Ukraine, yes.

So who do you thunk would win?

Didn't Trump try to get Ukraine to manufacture dirt on his opponent before they could get aid to buy their weapons?

I seem to remember something about that, lol. SOLD them some tanks, but the aid was held up.

Blue state election. Who would win?
Biden or Bernie?
The Weekend at Bernie's Bernie.

Back
Top Bottom