• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Red shoes or sneakers. WTF?

Grandpappy

America First Populist
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
This seems to be a "thing". What's the significance, if anything?
Forgive me, I'm a dried up old fart that doesn't really keep up with the latest political statement crap.

Forgive me, I'm a dried up old fart that doesn't really keep up with the latest political statement crap.
Red?? I don't know if there is any significant. I either wear black sneakers or black combat boots. The boots because I was a military man and the sneakers to do my daily walk. But like you, I'm an old foggie. I don't keep up with the latest or any fashion. Never have and never will. Give me a T-Shift and bluejeans. That's all I wear.

I always thought red shoes or sneakers, whatever the case looks kind of dorky. The only time I think red shoes look good is on the feet of the Cincinnati Reds baseball team on the field.

Started early today I see. No judgment here, it’s Sunday after all.

You’ve been slacking lately, that German guy is eating your lunch…..
I got bored with doing polls, let the German guy carry the ball for a while.

There’s a very old joke about red tennis shoes:
Why did the elephant wear green tennis shoes?
Because his red ones were in the wash.

Makes as much sense as anything else in this thread.

I love red shoes.

Can you reference the right-wing loony source that you got this from? Context would help.

There’s a very old joke about red tennis shoes:
Why did the elephant wear green tennis shoes?
Because his red ones were in the wash.

Makes as much sense as anything else in this thread.
Elephant jokes are my favorites.

Red sneakers? Never seen em except on Air Jordans.

I guess there’ll always be somebody to fill the kind of void that logical1 left when he was axed.

In Russia, red shoes and krasovki are loved by people from the Caucasus... however, I do not think that their fashion could reach the United States.

Oh, it's because Satanists wear red shoes.

1626687860125.png

They turn out to be convenient if a business-casual evening event leads to blood sacrifice. As you can see, Todd (center right) made the fatal error of pairing bright tan pants with a checkered shirt and a jacket reserved for funerals--in this case, his own.

1626687994669.png

"Hello," says the pope, waving, "the shoes signify absolutely nothing."

Red shoes are also code among pedophiles. The code is, "We're Satanists too."

Last edited:
Where'd the OP go? Did he adjust the color on his TV or something?

I’ve seem an unusual number of people wearing red sneakers lately. Maybe just a fashion statement. There was a local motorcycle club that wore red shoes, too.
Many riidiculous fads start here in the People’s Republik of Kalifornia. This may be one of them.

Can you at least link to the Fox news piece or epoch times op-ed that made you angry this morning?

Can you at least link to the Fox news piece or epoch times op-ed that made you angry this morning?
It was just a personal observation.
As far as I know, there are no red sneaker stories on any conservative media outlets.

It was just a personal observation.
As far as I know, there are no red sneaker stories on any conservative media outlets.

You do know this is a political website and not a personal blog, yeah? Like, we didn’t all come to your insta page.

Back
Top Bottom