• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Red eyed furious

Logical1

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
I would be willing to bet that Hillary is red eyed furious that the democrat party didnt stuff the ballot for her like they did Biden.

Also I bet she is totally pissed that Biden didnt name her his VP!!!

But then old Joe or his handlers knew if he would have named Hillary, it would be a death wish. After he was president a couple of months, like so many that have stood in Hillary's way he would have shot himself in the back of the head TWICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would be willing to bet that Hillary is red eyed furious that the democrat party didnt stuff the ballot for her like they did Biden.

But then old Joe or his handlers knew if he would have named Hillary, it would be a death wish. After he was president a couple of months, like so many that have stood in Hillary's way he would have shot himself in the back of the head TWICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Losers always find someone else to blame for their losses

Republicans still going about Hillary after all this time.

You could see there was blood coming out of OPs eyes, blood coming out of his wherever.

7994f9b9bd9eab4059cb0c12936aa5007224a8dd.jpg

:ROFLMAO:

Which raises the distinct possibility that there was no ballot stuffing. It isn't a far stretch to think an incumbent president with a low approval rating and less favorable showing against the challenger would lose the election, no? Hillary Clinton was not a favorable candidate, and the impact of the Comey letter made it even worse. It's important to note that Trump and Clinton were the least popular candidates in a US election ever, and even in that battle of crappy candidates, Trump squeaked through.

I suspect many don't care.

🤭

Four more days and your idol is gone....
That the party of Christian values and family values and fiscal conservatism and personal responsibility and law and order chose that crook/conman to be their idol shows us all that they are not the party of any of those things.

Back
Top Bottom