• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Red Dead Redemption

Jetboogieman

Somewhere in Babylon
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I don't know if there are any avid game players on this forum, but has anyone played this game? If so what are your opinions on it?

I found it to be a masterpiece, a work of art, for any person that's ever been a fan of the westerns, this is a must-have. :mrgreen:

I don't know if there are any avid game players on this forum, but has anyone played this game? If so what are your opinions on it?

I found it to be a masterpiece, a work of art, for any person that's ever been a fan of the westerns, this is a must-have. :mrgreen:

I have it and it is very good.

Huge sandbox, with tons of stuff to do outside of story missions. Fantastic graphics for the environment, less so for the characters (PS3 version)

I am not so much a fan of westerns in general but this is still very good. A top notch spagetti western from Rockstar

Back
Top Bottom