• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

'Red' Alert as Muslims go critical and attack their own 'boss'!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it's Duracell I'm referring to. Of course, being intellectually naive --

The Energizer Bunny is the marketing icon and mascot of Energizer batteries in North America. It is a pink toy rabbit wearing sunglasses and blue and white striped sandals that beats a bass drum bearing the Energizer logo. It is a parody of the preexistent Duracell Bunny, still seen in Europe and Australia. It has been appearing in television commercials in North America since 1988. In Australia and the United Kingdom the mascot for Energizer is instead a muscle-bound anthropomorphic battery. The mascot is promoted as being able to continue operating indefinitely, or at least much longer than similar toys using rival brands' batteries.The American Energizer commercials, produced by DDB Chicago Advertising, originally began as a parody of TV advertisements for rival Duracell. In the Duracell ads, a set of battery-powered drum-playing toy rabbits (Duracell Bunnies) gradually slow to a halt until only the toy powered by a copper-top battery remains active. In Energizer's parody, the Energizer Bunny then enters the screen beating a huge bass drum and swinging a mallet over his head. The criticism was that Duracell compared their batteries with carbon-zinc batteries, and not similar alkaline batteries like Energizer.
Should have looked at this before trying to play cute

Afraid Degreez is right and Duracell only compared their battery to standard batteries. Energizer compared themselves with other alkaline batteries.

Doesn't make me wrong though, unless somebody had previously compared themselves to an Energiser bunny and I replied with the Duracell remark.

But in terms of what Degreez was trying to do, which was insinuate I got the bunnies mixed up and invalidate me on that, he was bang wrong.

But still, carry on insulting and being aloof the pair of you. If there are extremist Muslims to talk about, I'll be concentrating on those.

Terrorist attack in Britain 'very likely' according to French Foreign Ministry warning | Mail Online

Muslim plot to blow up the pope.

Leftard Quisling Time: Islam, terror and political correctness | Analysis & Opinion |

University students at centre of terror plots - Telegraph

Suck on those.

Last edited:
Do you have any examples that I am aware of where talking has had a positive result because your Muslim terrorist continues to kill, kidnap, etc.

Well there was that revealing case of a British aid worker kidnapped in the Sudan.

The ungrateful savages responsible added insult to injury by insisting that the British politicians sent to crawl for her freedom be Muslims! Dirty kuffars, to the Islamists, are not to be trusted and are almost as bad as Jews.

SUDANESE ARREST TEACHER AND HORDES OF BAYING MUSLIMS CALL FOR HER HEAD - SIMPLY BECAUSE SHE ALLOWED A CHARGE TO INNOCENTLY CALL HIS TEDDY MUHAMMAD!
Teddy bear teacher arrives back in Britain: 'I was terrified - but I'm sorry to leave Sudan' | Mail Online

Islamic fanatics call for her head as 'Muhammad' bear teacher appears in sham trial!

She even pointed out there was a vacancy for a teacher in her old job.

I wonder who'd be stupid - or leftist - enough to fill that gap?!

I suppose that's what you get when you try to help people who aren't ready for Western notions of freedom and humanity.

And the less said about the disgusting craven-ness over the British sailors KIDNAPPED by the Iranians, who were forced to appear on Iranian TV and admit to all kinds of lies, the better!

Holocaust Denier Action Force capture British sailors at GUNPOINT in act of piracy

But it turned out OK in the end - The nice Iranians agreed to release them, with no loss of face, after a bit of whining from our side!

Leftists would say that talking worked - but at the expense of reinforcing enemy notions of the West being weak democratic fools. And that's not to mention passing up the chance of knocking out terrorist aggressors, who would undeniably deserve it, by use of special forces.*

Even when there's jaw-jaw rather than war-war, affairs can still be extremely shabby and shameful where Islam is concerned!

* Though we do get told that such actions would 'inflame' the Muslim world and increase the chance of extra terrorist attacks. In other words, even Lefties say that the Muslim world would be prepared to rise and defend their brothers' acts of injustice by killing as many innocent Westerners as possible!

Kind-of blows a hole in their Religion of Peace claims again!

Last edited:
Doesn't make me wrong though, unless somebody had previously compared themselves to an Energiser bunny and I replied with the Duracell remark.

But in terms of what Degreez was trying to do, which was insinuate I got the bunnies mixed up and invalidate me on that, he was bang wrong.

But still, carry on insulting and being aloof the pair of you. If there are extremist Muslims to talk about, I'll be concentrating on those.

Terrorist attack in Britain 'very likely' according to French Foreign Ministry warning | Mail Online

Muslim plot to blow up the pope.

Leftard Quisling Time: Islam, terror and political correctness | Analysis & Opinion |

University students at centre of terror plots - Telegraph

Suck on those.

They'll ignore facts that make them uncomfortable.

They're more at home with bunny debates, and they couldn't even score a point there. Britain can never win with people like these, RoP.

They have actually, despite all the facts available, aligned their arguments with Islamic terrorism. I'm not familiar enough with pre WWII in the UK but I've never heard of any significant numbers of people claiming the "not all Germans were Nazis" arguments. They were rightly very concerned with the motives of the Germans who were Nazis and the harm they could do. Not even admissions from Islamic leaders will allow this lot to change their minds.

Bunny debates. That's about all they're up for.

In fact, before the war here, there was a wilful ignorance of uncomfortable facts too. Churchill tried to warn of Nazi aggression, a creed based on subjugation and supremacism, but was put down by a succession of Prime Ministers. Politicians like Lloyd George were feted and fooled by Hitler. Churchill's whistleblowing of Hitler's conspiracy to wage war was smeared and announcements were made that the New Germany was peaceful and honest, whilst constant apologies were made to the German Embassy for the inconvenience.

Sound familiar?

Despite the facts being officially kept from them, many people were at least vaguely aware and alarmed but they did not want to hear. Being more trusting of politicians in those days, they were more than prepared to take their words at face value that the Nazis and fascists were people they could do business with and negotiate war away. 'Not all Germans are Nazis', it had been said by some, 'and most Nazis don't want war.'

Again, does that sound familiar?

Last edited:
In fact, before the war here, there was a wilful ignorance of uncomfortable facts too. Churchill tried to warn of Nazi aggression, a creed based on subjugation and supremacism, but was put down by a succession of Prime Ministers. Politicians like Lloyd George were feted and fooled by Hitler. Churchill's whistleblowing of Hitler's conspiracy to wage war was smeared and announcements were made that the New Germany was peaceful and honest, whilst constant apologies were made to the German Embassy for the inconvenience.

Sound familiar?

Many people were at least vaguely aware and alarmed but they did not want to hear. Being more trusting of politicians in those days, they were more than prepared to take their words at face value that the Nazis and fascists were people they could do business with and negotiate war away. 'Not all Germans are Nazis', it had been said by a few, 'and most Nazis don't want war.'

Again, does that sound familiar?

:usflag2::usflag2::usflag2:

"The main argument towards the [Nazi] threat was: 'It must modify; these are extremes which surely will modify.' Of course, many German Jews took the same view as the British government on this... But when the dangers actually worsened, the people who had argued 'it will surely modify,' didn't say, 'Wait a minute. My premise is now destroyed.' Instead, they said, 'This can't really be that grave a threat. This can't be truly an evil force,' and, 'Well, it's not really what it seems."

Martin Gilbert, from Churchill and the Nazis

Such is the same attitude towards Islamo-fruitcakes now. 'Surely nobody can seriously be such savages', repeat supposed liberal moderates, ad-infinitum. As if the threats will disappear when such denial is mistaken for perspective.

And, what's more, I read somewhere that in circa. 1937 a (prominent?) man was threatened with a prison sentence for passing literature which was overtly critical and scathing about Hitler and the Nazi regime. He was never busted in the end but it was feared that such pamphlets could have caused a diplomatic row with Germany at such a 'sensitive' point after the Rhineland crossing.

Now that is familiar!

....And if European governments were as hard on Islamic extremists (not just bombers) as they are on their Nazi counterparts, perhaps there wouldn't be so many terror threats:

Dog's Nazi salute lands owner in jail for five months - Europe, World - The Independent

Man with Hitler speech ringtone faces jail

Last edited:
The idea that "Islam is an expansionist ideology that is bent on taking over the world and imposing its belief system on a global scale" and that Muslims must be deported en masse, quarantined, monitored 24/7, etc... are the exact same arguments that the Nazi's used against Jews. I hate invoking the Nazi's because of its distortive effects on history, but seriously they are exactly the same. Replace "Muslims" with "Jews" and you have the exact same arguments.

Yet you never seem to have anything to say denouncing those who are actually like Nazis in their continual demonization of Jews.

Your outrage is certainly selective.

Never mind Gardener, the opposition's holohoaxing and one-way fury against whistleblowers is the best oppertunity there is to speak above their heads and address other readers with more open minds.

As with the entrenched defendants at Nuremberg, the more they deny the obvious, the more comprehensive a dossier of evidence can be presented.

Like these tidbits:

Muslim Hate Preacher says, “Brits live like animals” « Bare Naked Islam's Weblog

SICK 'PROPHET': Muhammad had sex with animals and even with his aunt - Islam exposed - Demonic Religion

Last edited:
Never mind Gardener, the opposition's holohoaxing and one-way fury against whistleblowers is the best oppertunity there is to speak above their heads and address other readers with more open minds.

As with the entrenched defendants at Nuremberg, the more they deny the obvious, the more comprehensive a dossier of evidence can be presented.

Like these tidbits:

Muslim Hate Preacher says, “Brits live like animals” « Bare Naked Islam's Weblog

YouTube - Muhammad had sex with animals and even with his aunt - Islam exposed - Demonic Religion

What I find interesting is the way those who call others "Nazis" so often resort to a brand of turnspeak where it is actually the vigorous opposition to Nazi-like beliefs being categorized as such rather than the actual beliefs. Now, I don't put all Muslims in the same boat, but the level of antisemitism among European Muslims IS extremely high, and the huge upswing in antisemitic violence in Europe is a direct byproduct of such hatred.

I think the reasons for that are best left to psychologists to speculate, with perhaps a few psychiatrists having a go if the other professionals draw a blank!

Like these tidbits:

SICK 'PROPHET': Muhammad had sex with animals and even with his aunt - Islam exposed - Demonic Religion

In case anyone thinks times have changed since the Koran was writtien, they really haven't.

Khomeini's Teachings on sex with infants and animals

What I find interesting is the way those who call others "Nazis" so often resort to a brand of turnspeak where it is actually the vigorous opposition to Nazi-like beliefs being categorized as such rather than the actual beliefs. Now, I don't put all Muslims in the same boat, but the level of antisemitism among European Muslims IS extremely high, and the huge upswing in antisemitic violence in Europe is a direct byproduct of such hatred.

There has been an uprising of antisemitism in some parts of Europe, there's also a huge upswing in "islamophobia" and hatred of all things islamic as can be seen throughout this thread. What's interesting is whether we are fooled into thinking that a distrust or hatred of Islam or muslims means that Jews in Europe are not targetted anymore or whether the targetting of Jews is done by muslims alone. Do we think it's OK to hate one group and not another?

I personally think some people and some groups have ulterior motives and will switch back to old hates once the time is right.

"Fear the outsider", "hate the different" is what I see in this thread. It's easy to spot the hatespeech and hate thoughts against the muslim, far more tricky to see that beneath that wily silvertongued exterior lies hatred for others too.

The Haaretz article is a very good read.

I don't care that some Israelis see it as a "liberal" paper, it's an uncomfortable read for any European and I agree with a lot of what's said because at the heart of it - hating one outsider because his or her religion is "different and can never be part of our culture" is an old charge that can be and is so easily being used against Jews in Europe.

So, to the Left, Islamic statements like 'gas the Jews' are on the same level of hatred as people exposing it!

"Fear the outsider", "hate the different"

No, wanting to halt the kind of things the Nazis themselves wanted to inflict is more apt.

ADOLF HITLER IS A FIGHTER OF ALLAH BECAUSE HE KILLED THE KUFFAR !! ALLAH HATES JEWS!

HIJAB IS MY BEAUTY !!!

*•*•. ¸*•.¸*•.¸ ¸.•*¸.•*¸.•*•*
*•?? MUHAMMAD ??•*
•*.•* ¸.•*¸.•* *•.¸*•.¸*•.

.....??????????????? ??......
*** Allah is enough for me ****
.....??????????????? ??......

We will not go down! In the Night! Without a Fight!!! FREE PALESTINE! PALESTINE WE ARE WITH YOU

HATE ♥
JEW-TUBE

JEWS
F*CK SH*T JUDAISM
ZIONSH*TISM
SOME GAY PEOPLE OF INDIA
SH*T CHRISTIANS WHO INSULT ISLAM
PEOPLE WHO HATE ISLAM
PIGS (SH*T ANIMALS)
PEOPLE WHO HATE PAKISTAN !! JEALOUS BAST*RDS !!
GAY PEOPLE !! GO AND DIE!!

I respect every person also Non-Muslims but if you hate Allah and Islam then GO TO HELL!! HATE PEOPLE WHO HATE ISLAM!!

ALL SISTERS AND BROTHERS ARE WELCOME!!

I HATE SWEARING BUT IF SOMEONE INSULTS ISLAM THEN I CAN NOT HOLD MYSELF ANYMORE!! BUT IF YOU ACCEPT ISLAM THEN I TALK ALWAYS GOOD TO YOU!!

GAS THE JEW!!!
FREE PALESTINE !!!

YouTube - pakizjaan's Channel

Last edited:
There has been an uprising of antisemitism in some parts of Europe, there's also a huge upswing in "islamophobia" and hatred of all things islamic as can be seen throughout this thread. What's interesting is whether we are fooled into thinking that a distrust or hatred of Islam or muslims means that Jews in Europe are not targetted anymore or whether the targetting of Jews is done by muslims alone. Do we think it's OK to hate one group and not another?

I personally think some people and some groups have ulterior motives and will switch back to old hates once the time is right.

"Fear the outsider", "hate the different" is what I see in this thread. It's easy to spot the hatespeech and hate thoughts against the muslim, far more tricky to see that beneath that wily silvertongued exterior lies hatred for others too.

The Haaretz article is a very good read.

I don't care that some Israelis see it as a "liberal" paper, it's an uncomfortable read for any European and I agree with a lot of what's said because at the heart of it - hating one outsider because his or her religion is "different and can never be part of our culture" is an old charge that can be and is so easily being used against Jews in Europe.

Do you believe that any group these days is exhibiting as much hatred towards others as Muslims?

What i see happening is that some people are speaking out against these hatreds, others are claiming everyone does it, while still others are defending it or remaining silent. Speaking out against it carries the most risk, which is why so many are fearful of criticizing these obvious Islamic hatreds..

"A man can have sexual pleasure from a child as young as a baby. However, he should not penetrate. If he penetrates and the child is harmed then he should be responsible for her subsistence all her life. This girl, however would not count as one of his four permanent wives. The man will not be eligible to marry the girl's sister."

"It is forbidden to consume the excrement of animals or their nasal secretions. But if such are mixed in minute proportions into other foods their consumption is not forbidden."

http://www.debatepolitics.com/europ...d-attack-their-own-boss-9.html#post1059034431

So that's why these happened.....

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/jihad16chap7.htm

Many examples: TheOPINIONATOR: ANOTHER CASE OF MUSLIM CONDUCTING FECAL JIHAD **UPDATE 02/24/09

UK Muslim charged with poisoning food, children's books with urine, feces - Jihad Watch

Then both extremist and benign Muslim alike continue to look down on the unbeliever, just for tucking into his 'dirty' bacon and sausage sandwich.

Jeez! Just when you think you've seen it all, Islam's religious ordainments sink even lower into the filth pit!

Last edited:
Then you'd better call the previous Labour Government in Britain hateful too!

I'll deport 4,000 foreign criminals by end of year, Brown promises - Times Online

Deportation: the facts - Immigration in UK - Foreigners in UK*-*Immigration in UK - Foreigners in UK
More recently, new laws were passed to deport foreign criminals. This segment details Deportation as contained under the Immigration Act 1971

It's a pretty sad Left which considers the deportation of convicted Islamic extremists (foreign criminals) an act of ethwic kwenthing!

What makes you think I give half a **** about Labour?

Being locked up for telling an Inconvenient Truth is pretty totalitarian. And if he's joking then it can be pretty confusing to debate with people who print what they don't really think.

And as for calling people I disagree with names - coming from your class on this board, that's rich! Typical though.

When did rahti call for this? I know about the hate crimes laws. I agree that they are destructive toward liberty and a bad idea.

And how does deporting the likes of Abu Hamza, helpmates and supporters affect innocent Muslims? Other than the sight of a possible loved one booted back to Pakistan, nothing really.

Sorry, I think that I mixed up your comments with Grant's

I think you should go with the wall. It'll be fine. [/QUOTE]

I'll give the fear-mongering a pass.

What makes you think I give half a **** about Labour?

So you consider Labour 'hateful' as well, despite that they bent animal cruelty and polygamy laws just for the lovely Muslims' self-righteous benefit? If so, that makes the same thought for me a nonsense! (Well, actually, it was anyway.)

When did rahti call for this?

He certainly doesn't mind the idea of me being locked up because my views clash with his.

I'll give the fear-mongering a pass.

Good. I hope you stay on for the truth I tell instead..

"CRIME PAYS IF YOU'RE A MUSLIM" - Labour and other lefties.

Muslim husbands with more than one wife to get extra benefits as ministers recognise polygamy | Mail Online

Eat your halal, you silly kufir idiots! After all, the Muslims are satisfied: Parents' fury at town hall plans for halal-only menus in schools | Mail Online

Halal-only school dinners slammed by animal lovers | News & Politics | News & Comment | The First Post

Britain goes halal (...but nobody tells public) | Mail Online

Top supermarkets secretly sell halal: Sainsbury's, Tesco, Waitrose, and M&S don't tell us meat is ritually slaughtered | Mail Online

Boycott threat for chain because of questions over Halal killing. | News Of The World

BBC NEWS | UK | Halal and Kosher slaughter 'must end'

FT.com / World - Airline caterer serves up halal-only menu

Even Adolf Hitler was more humane than the Islamics... in early 1933, one of his very first acts as Chancellor was to outlaw this cruel form of slaughter, during which animals have their throats slit and are left to die conscious (and in agony) as Muslims chant!

http://www.debatepolitics.com/europ...ath-camp-and-sharia-stock-exchange-hmm-2.html

http://www.debatepolitics.com/europe/69537-animal-cruelty-sell-goldfish-but-halals-ok.html

Last edited:
Forced deportation of Muslims is ethnic cleansing. You support the forced deportation of Muslims. Ergo, you support ethnic cleansing.

This is simple; even you should be able to understand it.

LEFT-WING LOGIC IN ACTION:

1. Animals which bark and fetch sticks have four legs.
2. My cat has four legs.

CONCLUSION: My cat might be a closet dog.

Moderator's Warning:
Enough. Some of the propaganda in this thread is downright ridiculous. This thread is being closed, and I advise some of you to be careful as your posts are bordering on hate speech.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom