• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

RECORD breaking GDP growth in Q3 - 33%

I'm strictly talking about the election, which Trump is trying his best to have less voting. You think it's a good thing for a president to be messing with an Americans right to vote. If he didn't think he was going to lose, he would've never been messing with ballots and lawsuits. The only president so far to try to rig an process that has been legit and legal since America has been voting. I can't believe you Trump supporters can't admit what he's trying to do. Look at the polls so far and that should tell you what people think about Trump and his shady tactics.

Trying to have less voting? If you are passionate enough about a candidate or issue you will find a way to vote. Are you so lazy that you have to have someone submit a ballot to you for you to mail in? Democracy is tough, you have to have passion to keep it and you don't showing an entitlement mentality instead

I cannot believe you are trying to convince people he is preventing voting. what is it about liberalism that creates people like you? Can you show me a passionate rally for Biden/Harris?

Can you truly not understand how limiting the number of infections at the start of a pandemic would limit the damage later on? And doing nothing to limit the number of infections at the start of a pandemic will cause even more damage later on?

How would that prevent infections today and why is it you cannot understand that if you wear a mask, practice social distancing it doesn't matter what someone else does? You think Trump rhetoric would have changed the results in NY, NJ, California, or any other blue state? This issue is just like the economic shutdown the left cried for, all they wanted really was not to stop the spread of the virus but the bad economic results that would be generated to blame on Trump

I like moral, decent, empathetic characteristics for a president. As far as policies go, I'm not worried about the democratic party making decent decisions. There are plenty of people around BIDEN to make sure he doesn't mess things up as much as Trump has. Our opinions only matter at the polls, good luck. I'm sure we won't know who's president for months if Trump loses. Supreme Court here we come.
The words "Decent decisions" and "Democrats" should never be used in a sentence without a negative, such as "never make", "are unable of making" or "have never made"

Trying to have less voting? If you are passionate enough about a candidate or issue you will find a way to vote. Are you so lazy that you have to have someone submit a ballot to you for you to mail in? Democracy is tough, you have to have passion to keep it and you don't showing an entitlement mentality instead

I cannot believe you are trying to convince people he is preventing voting. what is it about liberalism that creates people like you? Can you show me a passionate rally for Biden/Harris?

Not just Trump, but the entire GOP. Harris country Texas allows drive thru voting, it is no different than walk up voting except you are in your car. They still check IDs and make sure the person is who they say they are. The GOP is suing to have all of those votes thrown out...what kind of ****ing bullshit is that?

Why should democracy be tough? Why should one group go out of their way to make voting as hard as possible? What is the point in doing such a thing?

How would that prevent infections today

You cannot be serious? If there were a million less people infected to spread the virus, how would that prevent infections today?

You are just pulling my leg now, playing stupid for the internet....there is no way you can be this dumb.

Not just Trump, but the entire GOP. Harris country Texas allows drive thru voting, it is no different than walk up voting except you are in your car. They still check IDs and make sure the person is who they say they are. The GOP is suing to have all of those votes thrown out...what kind of ****ing bullshit is that?

Why should democracy be tough? Why should one group go out of their way to make voting as hard as possible? What is the point in doing such a thing?

I don't support drive through voting and you are wrong, drive through voting is available for handicapped people alone but is being abused by lazy ass liberals who have that entitlement mentality

Democracy is always going to be tough because of individual ideology and beliefs not what is best for the common good, what is best for you would be a Biden presidency regardless of the cost. what is good for me is a Trump Presidency which allows me to take care of my family and benefit from my own personal activity.

We have 17 days of early voting in TX and then election day, still not enough for people like you? Tough, get over it!

You cannot be serious? If there were a million less people infected to spread the virus, how would that prevent infections today?

You are just pulling my leg now, playing stupid for the internet....there is no way you can be this dumb.

You blaming the infections today on someone who got it in March, April or May?? Wow, where does personal responsibility rest in your world? If I get the virus I won't be blaming the President as I have not been anywhere near him. I do wear a mask, I do practice social distancing thus couldn't give a damn about what someone else does. But will tell you if I get the virus I want it in this country where the death rate is among the lowest in the world

I don't support drive through voting

Why not? What harm does it cause you?

Democracy is always going to be tough because of individual ideology and beliefs not what is best for the common good, what is best for you would be a Biden presidency regardless of the cost. what is good for me is a Trump Presidency which allows me to take care of my family and benefit from my own personal activity.

Sucks for you that who the president dictates if you take care of your family or not. I care for my family no matter how is the POTUS. Try it next time we have a Dem and see how it feels.

Why do you allow the POTUS to have such a huge impact on your life?

So you claim what did your governor do and was he waiting for someone else to tell him what to do. Can you post anything other than anti Trump rhetoric and a valid reason to vote for Biden? What was Biden's comments on the travel ban/restrictions? So you believe all those rioters in liberal cities were trump fans? Look, if you wear a mask, social distance why does it bother you so much what someone else does. Biden 2020 because he isn't Trump as results for the past 47 years, his incompetence, lack of patriotism and choice of a radical like Harris doesn't matter
Did you ever think that back in Jan.and Feb, there was so much contradicting info coming from the people who had the real info on the CV and that info was not shared by them to the Governors of the states that those Governors didn't have an idea of what to do?
Maybe if Trump wasn't saying one thing ( saying the WHO and CDC didn't know what they were talking about and that it was just going to go away and other lies ) and the CDC saying another the Governors might have had some type of Idea of what was going on and could have followed a plan from one of the groups in DC
But NO Trump said one thing and the CDC something else, just a lot of conflicting info
Have a nice afternoon

You blaming the infections today on someone who got it in March, April or May??

Wow, you are putting on a good act for being dumber than a box of rocks.

The people that had the virus in March and April and May gave it to the people that had it in May and June and July and those people gave it to those who have it in Aug and Sept and Oct....

If we had been able to limit the number of people getting it in March and April and May, then fewer people would have gotten it in May and June and July and even fewer still in Aug and Sept and Oct...math is not really your thing is it?

But will tell you if I get the virus I want it in this country where the death rate is among the lowest in the world

We have the 10th highest death rate in the world and the 4th highest among "industrialized" nations.

Have you ever thought about not just parroting a Trump talking point and checking the data for yourself?

Why not? What harm does it cause you?

Sucks for you that who the president dictates if you take care of your family or not. I care for my family no matter how is the POTUS. Try it next time we have a Dem and see how it feels.

Why do you allow the POTUS to have such a huge impact on your life?

Why not? Have been voting since age 21 and have not had a problem getting to the polls, early voting makes that easier, how much easier do you want it to get. No President has ever dictated how I take care of my family but the results generated from policies implemented do. More spendable income from tax cuts, less wealth redistribution all generates better personal and state results. where does the state get its money when more of it goes to the federal gov't in the form of taxes?

Did you ever think that back in Jan.and Feb, there was so much contradicting info coming from the people who had the real info on the CV and that info was not shared by them to the Governors of the states that those Governors didn't have an idea of what to do?
Maybe if Trump wasn't saying one thing ( saying the WHO and CDC didn't know what they were talking about and that it was just going to go away and other lies ) and the CDC saying another the Governors might have had some type of Idea of what was going on and could have followed a plan from one of the groups in DC
But NO Trump said one thing and the CDC something else, just a lot of conflicting info
Have a nice afternoon

Did you support impeachment and anti travel ban restrictions. If you belong to a state where a governor doesn't know what to do, why do you continue to vote for that ideology who created that governor?

The people that had the virus in March and April and May gave it to the people that had it in May and June and July and those people gave it to those who have it in Aug and Sept and Oct....

If we had been able to limit the number of people getting it in March and April and May, then fewer people would have gotten it in May and June and July and even fewer still in Aug and Sept and Oct...math is not really your thing is it?

We have the 10th highest death rate in the world and the 4th highest among "industrialized" nations.

Have you ever thought about not just parroting a Trump talking point and checking the data for yourself?

And yet we beat the best countries in the world with Universal healthcare, how can that be? I don't parrot talking points, I post data, official data. All these countries above us rank higher than the U.S. in healthcare

10/26/2020CasesDeaths
France1165278350183.0%
England894690449985.0%
Canada22021399734.5%
Sweden11059459335.4%
Germany450258101822.3%
Denmark162426213.8%
United States8,799,6132288862.6%

Did you support impeachment and anti travel ban restrictions. If you belong to a state where a governor doesn't know what to do, why do you continue to vote for that ideology who created that governor?
I live in a state where it was the Governor and state healthcare workers were the ones that did figure out what to do
and YES they did make mistakes , and it is their example of what to do and what not to do that other states should be following , some are following what they found out on how to treat it and keep the death toll down but a lot are not following their example on how to keep the number of cases down
Again when you get a lot of MISLEADING and Conflicting info from people that are suppose to know MORE about the subject then you know about it ( sorry, UNLIKE you most people don't have your magical power to know everything about everything. ) they have to try and figure out what to do ,and the Governors and healthcare workers of the NE states did that.
Have a niceafternoon

Why not? Have been voting since age 21 and have not had a problem getting to the polls, early voting makes that easier, how much easier do you want it to get

You have not explained how it harms you to make it easier for people to vote.

And yet we beat the best countries in the world with Universal healthcare, how can that be? I don't parrot talking points, I post data, official data. All these countries above us rank higher than the U.S. in healthcare

1604174909793.png

and as for voting for the ideology that created that Governor, well that Governor not knowing what to do was created by the conflicting Misinformation that was coming out of DC and a LOT of the misinformation was because of TRUMP'S LIES
so I have to ask you a question , Why would you vote for a person who intentionally LIED and told the American people ( Governors included ) conflicting things and making it where NOBODY knew what was true what was not and confusing themon what to do to handle this mess
Have a nice day

getting tired of people like you placing blame never accepting personal responsibility. Results don't seem to matter as gloom and doom resonates with you and the rest of the malcontents that populate today's Democratic Party

You have not explained how it harms you to make it easier for people to vote.

View attachment 67302314
Which one of those countries has 330,000,000 people with a free press advertising official data? You are free to move to one of those utopian countries and see how long you last bashing that one

and as for voting for the ideology that created that Governor, well that Governor not knowing what to do was created by the conflicting Misinformation that was coming out of DC and a LOT of the misinformation was because of TRUMP'S LIES
so I have to ask you a question , Why would you vote for a person who intentionally LIED and told the American people ( Governors included ) conflicting things and making it where NOBODY knew what was true what was not and confusing themon what to do to handle this mess
Have a nice day
And you know that how? the only one with wrong information is you, CDC sent out a report on March 1 to all the states, if your governor didn't get it stop blaming the President

Nothing changes the mind of radicals like you who live in your own little dream world. I live in the real world were results matter and where there is personal responsibility for poor choices made. Stop blaming others for your screwups!

getting tired of people like you placing blame never accepting personal responsibility. Results don't seem to matter as gloom and doom resonates with you and the rest of the malcontents that populate today's Democratic Party
And How about people like you who can NOT give the Healthcare workers and the Governors of the NE states credit for being the ones that pretty much figured out what to do to handle this mess.
And you know that how? the only one with wrong information is you, CDC sent out a report on March 1 to all the states, if your governor didn't get it stop blaming the President

Nothing changes the mind of radicals like you who live in your own little dream world. I live in the real world were results matter and where there is personal responsibility for poor choices made. Stop blaming others for your screwups!
well in the First place the WHO and CDC started sending out warnings about this back in Dec/ Jan / Feb saying it was going to be bad But nobody said a thing on how to treat it
and wasn't it in Feb. that Trump came out and outright LIED to the American people ?
Didn't he say it was 1 person, then 15 people, then it was going to be gone by Apr.. and it was JUST going to go away just as fast as it came, it was Just going to go away like magic
Now with all that conflicting , confusing info out of DC who was suppose to know what to do?
then on top of it Trump is telling the American people that the CDC doesn't know what it is talking about.
and enough of your personal responsibility garbage, How do you know I don't take responsibility for myself and what I do?
You do NOT know me or anything about me and what I do.
SO again MAYBE if the President had not outright LIED to the American people and put out a LOT of conflicting and confusing info people ( Governors included ) just might not have been mislead and could have taken more precautions in dealing with this mess
Have a nice afternoon

And How about people like you who can NOT give the Healthcare workers and the Governors of the NE states credit for being the ones that pretty much figured out what to do to handle this mess.

well in the First place the WHO and CDC started sending out warnings about this back in Dec/ Jan / Feb saying it was going to be bad But nobody said a thing on how to treat it
and wasn't it in Feb. that Trump came out and outright LIED to the American people ?
Didn't he say it was 1 person, then 15 people, then it was going to be gone by Apr.. and it was JUST going to go away just as fast as it came, it was Just going to go away like magic
Now with all that conflicting , confusing info out of DC who was suppose to know what to do?
then on top of it Trump is telling the American people that the CDC doesn't know what it is talking about.
and enough of your personal responsibility garbage, How do you know I don't take responsibility for myself and what I do?
You do NOT know me or anything about me and what I do.
SO again MAYBE if the President had not outright LIED to the American people and put out a LOT of conflicting and confusing info people ( Governors included ) just might not have been mislead and could have taken more precautions in dealing with this mess
Have a nice afternoon
And what was the Democratic Response to those warnings? Why weren't those warnings topic of the Presidential debates?

This really is a waste of time with you a true partisan. I voted for Trump last Tuesday and if there are more entitlement people like you and blame everyone else individuals Trump will lose as will the country.

Couldn't care less what Trump or any President says, only what they do and Trump is providing the states with everything they have asked for. The liberal ideology is definitely for entitlement babies and losers

getting tired of people like you placing blame never accepting personal responsibility.

you are the one the refuse to give your god even one single bit of blame even after he openly and proudly admitted he withheld information from us.

you are the one the refuse to give your god even one single bit of blame even after he openly and proudly admitted he withheld information from us.

I give Trump blame for his rhetoric but certainly not the results generated by dumbasses who refuse to accept personal responsibility. What blame should I give Trump, for the 900 billion dollars per year Pre pandemic GDP growth? The 6.6 Million NEW taxpayers created in 3 years? The historic and record low African American unemployment? The improvement in NATO? The destruction of ISIS? Bringing NK to the table? You tell me what Blame I should give Trump and do so with facts and data, in particular quote for us the 10th Amendment regarding state responsibilities?

So here we are 7 months into the pandemic and still blaming Trump for the results today of growing infections?? Your problem continues to be typical liberalism, gloom, doom and lack of reality that our immune systems work as does our medical industry. I posted the results and still no answer, if you do what you are supposed to do, wear a mask, practice social distancing why does it matter what someone else does? Gloom, doom, politics of personal destruction are what the left promotes, can you point to a passionate, enthusiastic rally held by Biden/Harris?
Why shouldn't Trump be blamed? He gaslights us telling us that Covid is a thing of the past; he mocks people who wear masks -- the responsible thing; he flies around the country folding unmasked superspreader rallies, in which 14 days later there is a spike in infections in those areas; he has told us that herd immunity is the answer -- a "solution" that would result in millions of deaths. So, yeah. We hold Trump responsible -- because he is culpable.

So here we are 7 months into the pandemic and still blaming Trump for the results today of growing infections??

Since Trump continues to downplay the virus and now says it is over, yes, he is part of the problem. The people who follow his rhetoric contribute to the surge in cases and the continued economic malaise. As it relates to disease mitigation, the old proverb "a chain is only as strong as its weakest link" applies 100%. We'll see how Q4 if it is impacted by this latest surge.

Your problem continues to be typical liberalism, gloom, doom and lack of reality that our immune systems work as does our medical industry. I posted the results and still no answer, if you do what you are supposed to do, wear a mask, practice social distancing why does it matter what someone else does? Gloom, doom, politics of personal destruction are what the left promotes, can you point to a passionate, enthusiastic rally held by Biden/Harris?

There's nothing "liberal" about what I've pointed out, nor is it a "lack of reality"; that's simply an absurd deflection. The "doom and gloom" is that we have ~1k people dying from a preventable disease; is this something to celebrate for you? Your absurd notions of "doing what your supposed to do" despite a pied piper leading his followers to do precisely the opposite speaks to your lack of grip with reality. None of what I have said is "personal destruction" either.

As for Biden/Harris rallies, the only thing I'll say is that it's great to see them not treating their followers like cannon fodder for their personal aggrandizement. I see no benefit to having large crowds if what that means is inviting more people getting infected with a contagious disease. That this has to be explained demonstrates the level of idiocy we're seeing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom