• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Recently I’ve read in Internet that our Georgian police detained two swindlers...

Suliko

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Recently I’ve read in Internet that our Georgian police detained two swindlers, namely M. Titanidze and his son, who, as it presents to us, “illegally pretended to be the descendant of Solomon II Bagrationi, the King of Imereti”. As if they have managed to “changed their names to Solomon Bagrationi on the basis of the forged birth certificate” Rustavi 2.
Pack of lies! All of those, who live in Vake-Saburtalo district of Tbilisi now, are familiarly acquainted with Merab Titanidze and his 41-years-old son, Kakhaber Titanidze. And it is well known for us that in 2002 they changed their names and surnames but on the basis of documentary evidence of their being among descendants of Bagrationi line. I’d personally looked at their family tree and can certify to its authenticity.
Simply our current power couldn’t but make an example of the Tinanidze. The matter is that the father and son have instituted “Bagrationi Foundation” for rendering financial aid for all weak sisters and brothers of Georgia. In such a way the descendants of the ancient czarist family have decided to teach our President Saakashvili how to take care of own people. Here’s real nature of our democrat Micho!

Recently I’ve read in Internet that our Georgian police detained two swindlers, namely M. Titanidze and his son, who, as it presents to us, “illegally pretended to be the descendant of Solomon II Bagrationi, the King of Imereti”. As if they have managed to “changed their names to Solomon Bagrationi on the basis of the forged birth certificate” Rustavi 2.
Pack of lies! All of those, who live in Vake-Saburtalo district of Tbilisi now, are familiarly acquainted with Merab Titanidze and his 41-years-old son, Kakhaber Titanidze. And it is well known for us that in 2002 they changed their names and surnames but on the basis of documentary evidence of their being among descendants of Bagrationi line. I’d personally looked at their family tree and can certify to its authenticity.
Simply our current power couldn’t but make an example of the Tinanidze. The matter is that the father and son have instituted “Bagrationi Foundation” for rendering financial aid for all weak sisters and brothers of Georgia. In such a way the descendants of the ancient czarist family have decided to teach our President Saakashvili how to take care of own people. Here’s real nature of our democrat Micho!

Back
Top Bottom