• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Recent DJT Quotes

DamnYankee

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Hillary says this election is about judgment. She's right. Her judgement has killed thousands, unleashed ISIS and wrecked the economy.

Hillary defrauded America as Secy of State. She used it as a personal hedge fund to get herself rich! Corrupt, dangerous, dishonest.

If you want to know about Hillary Clinton's honesty & judgment, ask the family of Ambassador Stevens.

Hillary took money and did favors for regimes that enslave women and murder gays.

How can Hillary run the economy when she can't even send emails without putting entire nation at risk?

Hillary says this election is about judgment. She's right. Her judgement has killed thousands, unleashed ISIS and wrecked the economy.

Some of the better ones anyway...

These are about as good and Presidential as it gets!

What do ya' think?

- “An ‘extremely credible source’ has called my office and told me that Barack Obama’s birth certificate is a fraud"

- “Ariana Huffington is unattractive, both inside and out. I fully understand why her former husband left her for a man – he made a good decision.”

- “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass.”

Did you like the first one so much you repeated it twice?

I was multitasking at the time but, hey, yeah, that looks like the best one. :) Thanks for pointing that out.

These are about as good and Presidential as it gets!

What do ya' think?

- “An ‘extremely credible source’ has called my office and told me that Barack Obama’s birth certificate is a fraud"

- “Ariana Huffington is unattractive, both inside and out. I fully understand why her former husband left her for a man – he made a good decision.”

- “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass.”

Too bad most people don't give a crap.

How specifically did Clinton's judgment "kill thousands" and "wreck the economy"? As Secretary of State, what was her impact on the economy? What did she decide to do that resulted in the deaths of "thousands" and where were they?

How specifically did Clinton's judgment "kill thousands" and "wreck the economy"? As Secretary of State, what was her impact on the economy? What did she decide to do that resulted in the deaths of "thousands" and where were they?

As SoS she couldn't help killing thousands. The impact of American action always has that effect. The big question is, which selection of people die.

Only the 70% that have a negative view of him ...

Perhaps. But I really don't care since American politics is a big friggin joke anyway. I'm sure, without any hesitation, the US will get what it deserves come November.

Perhaps. But I really don't care since American politics is a big friggin joke anyway. I'm sure, without any hesitation, the US will get what it deserves come November.
Fair enough Yankee.

Most of us are not happy with our Presidential choices at all. I know I'm not.

And if you look at my posting history you'll see that while my recent posts have turned away from Trump, I was extremely supportive of him & Bernie earlier due to their being anti-establishment candidates.

But change for many is scary, and I believe a lot of voters talk and dream big, but get hesitant when in the voting booth with their hand on the lever. I'm not speaking necessarily of you or I here, but the voting public in general. And for liberals, progresses, and status-quo types as these, this unfortunately means they'll may likely vote Hillary.

Tres, it is one thing to be against Trump, but you don't have to be for Hillary.

Tres, it is one thing to be against Trump, but you don't have to be for Hillary.

So does that mean you can't answer my questions either?

I'm not an ignorantly blind partisan and I'm certainly not someone who bobs my head at everything Trump says. He said this. Now he needs to back it up. Apparently he can't.

I don't want this fraud in the Oval Office any more than I want her in there. When she lies, I call her out too.

Fair enough Yankee.

And if you look at my posting history you'll see that while my recent posts have turned away from Trump, I was extremely supportive of him & Bernie earlier due to their being anti-establishment candidates.

But change for many is scary, and I believe a lot of voters talk and dream big, but get hesitant when in the voting booth with their hand on the lever. I'm not speaking necessarily of you or I here, but the voting public in general. And for liberals, progresses, and status-quo types as these, this unfortunately means they'll may likely vote Hillary.

The Devil you know?

Fair enough Yankee.

I respect that. Nice to read some straight talk from a poster.

Like you, I'm not so hip on Trump, but if he is the man, I am going to pull the lever for him. There's really no other choice for me. I feel bad for my country if we have to face another 4 years of crap. But, on the other hand, Trump is funnier than a rubber crutch, and I look forward to Trump/Hilly debates and all the trimmings.:)

Like you, I'm not so hip on Trump, but if he is the man, I am going to pull the lever for him. There's really no other choice for me. I feel bad for my country if we have to face another 4 years of crap. But, on the other hand, Trump is funnier than a rubber crutch, and I look forward to Trump/Hilly debates and all the trimmings.:)

The comedy that will ensue for SNL etc will be the best EVER!

Thanks.

I very much agree these are going to be *some* debates!

And honestly, I don't have a good feel for who's going to prevail. A guess I might give them to Trump as of now, but I really don't know.

My pleasure:)

I very much agree these are going to be *some* debates!

Good excuse for a party. :)

And honestly, I don't have a good feel for who's going to prevail. A guess I might give them to Trump as of now, but I really don't know.

Yeah. It's too early to say one way or the other honestly. It's really a crap shoot at this point.

Back
Top Bottom