• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

rebels aint fightin for saddam

T

tango63

they say the rebels in iraq still fightin for saddam, that's bullshit, and i'll show you why its totally wronge. Cus if another country invaded the hood tonight, it'd be warfare through harlem, and washington hights. i wouldn't be fighting for bush and the white american dream, i'd be fighting for my people and my self esteem. i wouldn't be fighting for racists churches from the south my nigga, i would be fightin to be the occupation out my nigga.

[Moderator Gravel]

Watch your usage of words. Racism is something we DO NOT tolerate Racial Slurs of that sort.

Please, don't use such words, it may offend some-one on these forums
[/Moderator Gravel]

Arch Enemy said:
[Moderator Gravel]

Watch your usage of words. Racism is something we DO NOT tolerate Racial Slurs of that sort.

Please, don't use such words, it may offend some-one on these forums
[/Moderator Gravel]

I think it was just a cheap attempt at being cool...like when an idiot screeches his wheels when the light turns green.

Maybe he should take to heart Bill Cosby's remarks to the NAACP?

They say the rebels in iraq still fightin for saddam, that's bullshit, and i'll show you why its totally wrong.

Iraqi insurgency is composed of twelve major guerilla organizations and perhaps as many as 40 smaller distinct groups. The groups who are fighting for Saddam are the Ba'athists and the Sunni Muslims these guerillas are considered the smallest of the lager organizations. The other larger organizations are the Foreign Islamist fighters, Sunni Wahabi, and the Shi'a Islamist. Analysis have shown that the only places where terrorism is supported by the people is in the al-Anbar province and Fallujah.

Cus if another country invaded the hood tonight, it'd be warfare through harlem, and washington hights.

The entire Iraqi's population isn't fighting us. We invaded to help free them from their horrible dictator who killed many thousands of his own people and dumped their bodies into mass graves, so that the Iraqi public would live in fear. The largest number of attacks on coalition forces are conducted by insurgence from other countries such as Jordan, Syria, and Saudi Arabia. The few Iraqis who are fighting us are loyalists to Saddam Hussein and Moqtada al-Sadr.

Messerschmitt said:
Iraqi insurgency is composed of twelve major guerilla organizations and perhaps as many as 40 smaller distinct groups. The groups who are fighting for Saddam are the Ba'athists and the Sunni Muslims these guerillas are considered the smallest of the lager organizations. The other larger organizations are the Foreign Islamist fighters, Sunni Wahabi, and the Shi'a Islamist. Analysis have shown that the only places where terrorism is supported by the people is in the al-Anbar province and Fallujah.

The entire Iraqi's population isn't fighting us. We invaded to help free them from their horrible dictator who killed many thousands of his own people and dumped their bodies into mass graves, so that the Iraqi public would live in fear. The largest number of attacks on coalition forces are conducted by insurgence from other countries such as Jordan, Syria, and Saudi Arabia. The few Iraqis who are fighting us are loyalists to Saddam Hussein and Moqtada al-Sadr.

Would you also rather be a good spellur than politicaly correct?

=P

Messerschmitt said:

if only the world was as black and white as "we invaded them to help them". im sorry but ud have to be pretty ignorent to believe that. what about all those africans who are dying from famine coz of their corrupt goverments, are we gonna go after them 2? no. the attacks on she'ite muslims was a blatant set up by the u.s. have you forgoten about that shady forged document calling for civil war that the americans got their hands on yet wouldnt explain where it came from? abu musab al-Zarqawi, how much do we really know about him? maybe we dont know much coz hes still cia! to me, thats just as feasable as cnn's story, please some1 tell me why its not.

Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, CIA?
HERE

Though I do agree, stopping Genocide would be a much better option. I think invading Sudan, would have been the only wise choice out of Africa. We don't want another Somalia show-down...

Originally Posted by Messerschmitt
"The entire Iraqi's population isn't fighting us. We invaded to help free them from their horrible dictator who killed many thousands of his own people and dumped their bodies into mass graves, so that the Iraqi public would live in fear. The largest number of attacks on coalition forces are conducted by insurgence from other countries such as Jordan, Syria, and Saudi Arabia. The few Iraqis who are fighting us are loyalists to Saddam Hussein and Moqtada al-Sadr."

This is just more spin. Saddam is out of the picture. The Ba-athist party still exists. Heck we still have Democrats in America. Saddam did terrible things but it was mainly done many years before the first gulf war.

until this Bush war started,,, Iraq was a fairly modern country with a lot of well educated and modern thinking folks. We have bombed them back to being a poor natiion once again. Even with UN sanctions, and embargos on Oil, Irag had almost recovered from the Gulf War. they Got their ass kicked in Kuwait and righteously so. there were functioning jobs and schools. No roadside bombing and no threats to the United States. Saddam was scared to death of the United States. He saw how easily Daddy Bush had kicked his asss. They even fed themselves. Isn't that Amazing? They were not borrowing hundreds of Billions of Dollars from the Central Bank of China, as we are, to attack and occupy the United States.

The Bush Formula,

Lies+ spin+ half truth+ inuendo+ GREED+death+destruction+GREED+Right wing fascists and other stupid Americans equal = Bush's America.

:comp: :twisted:

lamaror said:
Lies+ spin+ half truth+ inuendo+ GREED+death+destruction+GREED+Right wing fascists and other stupid Americans equal = Bush's America.

In other words....

"I have nothing relevant to say, so I'll just toe the company line"...

CNREDD

I just calls em as Bush and his great uncle, Satan defines em.

As much as people don't like it, I couldn't possibly draw a line to connect George W. Bush and "Satan". One is a fallen "Angel" who maybe possibly stuck in ice at the 9th Stage of "Dante's Inferno". The other, is a greed driven maniac who only wants political power and nothing else.

... Your post, in my world, is considered null! Thanks for playing.

Back
Top Bottom