• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Really nice to think about

lizzie

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
Saw this on FB today, and it gave me pause to think about how true it is. I think many of us tend to ignore the good things that we have in life, and focus on the problems.

It's not that I ignore the good things, Lizzie, it's just that sometimes they get lost on my desk!

Tell that to the Republicans.

Saw this on FB today, and it gave me pause to think about how true it is. I think many of us tend to ignore the good things that we have in life, and focus on the problems.

Hmm...thinking about someone out there kicking the bucket at this very moment should make me smile and relax?

The image isn't displaying for me....

Too many people spend too much time worrying about what someone else looks like, has, earns or where they go to vacation.

Accept who you are, enjoy what you have.

Hmm...thinking about someone out there kicking the bucket at this very moment should make me smile and relax?

Depends who it is.

Back
Top Bottom