• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Really Happened

Rexedgar

Yo-Semite!
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
I met a guy today and we got to chatting. Eventually the state of the country came up. This is a short list of some of the topics that came up:

1) Covid-19 is a plot
2) the vaccine is bullshit
3) the vaccine contains tracking information, (a row of vaccinated people will register individual serial numbers when scanned with a tool
4) large amounts of military hardware is being moved around the country
5) Secret Service needs to have many wardrobe changes on hand for incontinence
6) Lysol states on the label that is is effective for Covid, (it does, but not for Covid-19)
7) Death by Covid are assigned to any death
8) Hospitals receive $3500 in Federal funding for every Covid related death
9) News Max and OANN are the only truth tellers
10) the USMC is not bound by the Posse Comitatus Act
11) Bill Gates stated in a speech that the way to control the world’s population was by a pandemic/vaccine, some years ago

We didn’t talk all that long, either. I think #9 comes into play….🤷

I met a guy today and we got to chatting. Eventually the state of the country came up. This is a short list of some of the topics that came up:

1) Covid-19 is a plot
3) the vaccine contains tracking information, (a row of vaccinated people will register individual serial numbers when scanned with a tool
6) Lysol states on the label that is is effective for Covid, (it does, but not for Covid-19)
11) Bill Gates stated in a speech that the way to control the world’s population was by a pandemic/vaccine, some years ago

Was this guy that you met wearing a straight jacket?

Was this guy that you met wearing a straight jacket?
Honestly, I’m not certain if he was serious or just yanking my chain……..

God bless you for "chatting" that long.....no matter how short.

God bless you for "chatting" that long.....no matter how short.
This is what the US is up against. If politics had never come up, one would think this guy is a salt-of-the-earth type.
Well spoken, accomplished, high hours senior pilot, businessman……..

1) Covid-19 is a plot
Evidence seems to be mounting that it was a plot of China.

It it turns out to be true, all the nations of the world should take action against China that is so "vigorous" that it causes the downfall of the so-called Communist regime.

The scanner thing actually has a lot of evidence for it. If you are vaccinated just go to a supermarket and pass your arm under the scanner and it will probably beep.

However there is no serial number that pops up. Some say it’s just coincidence but who knows.

Bill Gates has been a part of a group pushing for population control for a very long time and they have all sorts of ideas how to do it. That not any conspiracy.

The scanner thing actually has a lot of evidence for it. If you are vaccinated just go to a supermarket and pass your arm under the scanner and it will probably beep.

However there is no serial number that pops up. Some say it’s just coincidence but who knows.

Bill Gates has been a part of a group pushing for population control for a very long time and they have all sorts of ideas how to do it. That not any conspiracy.
I know this poster is banned, but I went to the supermarket and tried this and too my great surprise it didn't beep. Damn I thought everything on the internet was true. I also tried sticking a magnet to myself. It was a pretty big magnet, but it didn't stick and ended up falling and landing on my toe. Now I just walk with a slight limp.

Hooray for Bill Gates, I hope he makes a touchdown, population control is of prime importance.

Here Bill, I've got an idea? "It's your money, spend it how you want to." Flat tax on GDP, no deductions.

Number 5 is new, at least to me.

1) Covid-19 is a plot

Number is actually true. The Posse Comitatus Act Only applies to the Army, and by extension, the Air Force. The Act definitely does not cover the Navy, Marines, Coast Guard or Space Force.

HOWEVER: the Department of the Navy has its own rules which end up having the same effect.

Source: personal conversation with NCIS Special Agent.

1) Covid-19 is a plot

Carbon copy of 99.9999% of the crap my oldest brother has been bombarding the rest of the family with.
Difference is, he started off with hysteria about

JADE HELM!!!!!!1!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😱😱😱
and hasn't stopped since.

1) Covid-19 is a plot
Fauci funding traced to Wuhan, the blatant lies, deceit, and propaganda all point to this.
The evidence of this is all around you.
This is why you have a "tech guru" suddenly so into vaccines.
This has happened at different times over the last decade and has included vehicles with "UN" markings on them
I have not heard of this, so no comment.
I don't think anybody cares whether it is or isn't.
Partially true. The CDC has recently admitted that a large percentage of those listed as Covid deaths were already dying of something else. This is publicly available information.
It's $35,000 for every Covid patient put on a ventilator (which almost always resulted in death because it is the wrong treatment). This is publicly available information.
These are 2 non MSM news sources that many who are tired of the lies and propaganda now turn to for REAL news. They are not the ONLY truth tellers.
They ARE bound unless a request is made by local/state officials.
It was in a TED Talk and that is exactly what he stated. It's all over Youtube. Just type it in.

So basically, yes, if you are still blindly listening to the MSM you will have the belief of the OP and will continue to be a liability to your fellow citizens. The good news is that every day more and more people are waking up.

Back
Top Bottom