• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Really dude?

ever run a register? i believe it.

i had customers who would fight tooth and nail over ten cents when they didn't bother to check the details on the ****ing coupon. sometimes i get behind those same assholes in line. there really ought to be a special lane for people who have their **** together (no lottery tickets / special requests / slow forms of payment / etc.)

ever run a register? i believe it.

i had customers who would fight tooth and nail over ten cents when they didn't bother to check the details on the ****ing coupon. sometimes i get behind those same assholes in line. there really ought to be a special lane for people who have their **** together (no lottery tickets / special requests / slow forms of payment / etc.)

Yea- I did it at 19, then again at 20. I lasted just a few months both times. People are crazy!

K mart gets me going . They would have a sign that says something is on sale ( with no end date I may add on the sign ) and when they check it out its for the full price . It turns out they were going to take off the sign but did not do it ( supposedly ) , unless you catch em on it they would just charge right ahead . I wonder how many people fall for it . Never punched anyone .

Yea- I did it at 19, then again at 20. I lasted just a few months both times. People are crazy!

same here; 19 and 20. That job sucked, but I have some funny stories from it.

sometimes i get behind those same assholes in line. there really ought to be a special lane for people who have their **** together (no lottery tickets / special requests / slow forms of payment / etc.)

Why always be in such a rush? The five minutes spent in line wasn't gonna change your life. Slow down.

Why always be in such a rush? The five minutes spent in line wasn't gonna change your life. Slow down.

I could be doing something with those five minutes. Doesn't everyone try to minimize time spent in line / stuck in traffic / etc?

I could be doing something with those five minutes. Doesn't everyone try to minimize time spent in line / stuck in traffic / etc?

I enjoy patience in line.

I enjoy patience in line.

it's probably because I commute. I grocery shop on the way home, and by the end of the day, I just want to get home and not be ****ed with. Johnny and Jane McWrongcouponlotterytickets asking the cashier a bunch of questions and taking up five times as much time as anyone else just kind of gets under my skin. Sure, I'd like to be more zen about it, though.

The punch is bad. The fact that NONE of the other guys in the line did anything is worse.

Just further evidence that our society is in serious decline.

Oh Luther, don't you think you're being hard on these guys?? They DID do something! Did you see how they backed up in fear after he punched her? Pay attention.

No but seriously, it happened so fast they were probably in shock.

Last edited:
Oh Luther, don't you think you're being hard on these guys?? They DID do something! Did you see how they backed up in fear after her punched her? Pay attention.

No but seriously, it happened so fast they were probably in shock.

Hell, the next guy in line just looked his way and stepped up to the counter. Maybe he was in shock but....sheesh....

Doesn't shock me. There's probably an inverse correlation to smoking and intelligence.

41 cents is 41 cents.

It's the principle of the thing.

it's probably because I commute. I grocery shop on the way home, and by the end of the day, I just want to get home and not be ****ed with. Johnny and Jane McWrongcouponlotterytickets asking the cashier a bunch of questions and taking up five times as much time as anyone else just kind of gets under my skin. Sure, I'd like to be more zen about it, though.

I'd like to be more zen in lines, too, but it ain't happening. You know what chaps my ass? People who use WIC coupons - and use them all at once. They are supposed to be used once a week, but people come in and get in front of me and use 4 WIC coupons at a time, and they take like 5 minutes each to fill out.

Hell, as far as I know, you can use 100 at a time now. Any rules that used to be enforced for government assistance are completely gone out the window. I saw a sign in front of Burger King on the news the other day that said "EBT Taken Here." How long have you been able to use foodstamps at a fast food restaurant?

I'd like to be more zen in lines, too, but it ain't happening. You know what chaps my ass? People who use WIC coupons - and use them all at once. They are supposed to be used once a week, but people come in and get in front of me and use 4 WIC coupons at a time, and they take like 5 minutes each to fill out.

Hell, as far as I know, you can use 100 at a time now. Any rules that used to be enforced for government assistance are completely gone out the window. I saw a sign in front of Burger King on the news the other day that said "EBT Taken Here." How long have you been able to use foodstamps at a fast food restaurant?

Seriously? That's messed up! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom