• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Realistic Super Bowl Champ?

Who Do You Think Will Win The Superbowl This Year?

• Atlanta Falcons

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New England Patriots

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • St. Louis Rams

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Pittsburgh Steelers

• Philadelphia Eagles

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Indianapolis Colts

• Green Bay Packers

• San Diego Chargers

• New York Jets

• Other

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

Soviet_Guy

Banned
Reaction score
Okay, someone made a poll for this but it was way out of hand, I made a new poll putting up all the realistically abled teams to win this year.

Look, there are several teams that can win, but my hometown Pats will go in as the favorites again. Sorry to tell the fans of other teams that the Dynasty isn't over yet. There are still some legs left in this reign!

As much as I hate the Patriots ( I'm A Rams Fan ) I have to say this:

If The Patriots Make It To The Superbowl

And Their Opponent Isn't St.Louis

Then I Will Root For New England

Only Because I Desperately Want History To Be Made And See A Threepeat Champ

Boston is my second home, but I wonder if they can do it with all the coaching changes in the offseason. I think they still can, but its going to be more of a struggle this time.

I would always love to see my Jags (don't ask y) win it, but they are a few years off of being in contention. I like the Eagles chances this year especially with a revitalized wr core....who else...Chargers are my sleeper of these picks. I really like their choices in the offseason and their te is always deadly.

So...after all that...The Pats will go for three.

Back
Top Bottom