• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

real icing or whipped cream icing?

real icing or whipped cream "icing"

• Total voters
:rofl Probably a good idea for you to stay out of the kitchen entirely.

I am awesome in the kitchen--it isn't my problem if everybody else has poor taste :cool:

There are lots of things I do well, but pastry isn't even close to being one of them. I would have to go to culinary school for two years just to improve enough to be called bad. Soups and stews are my strong suit.

The weather has cooled down enough that it required a light blanket on the bed last night! 96 degrees last week in Texas to 56 degrees here a week later takes some getting used to! :eek: The garden doesn't know what's going on, but otherwise, all is well. :thumbs: I just hope we don't have an early Fall!

temperature really dropped today in the midwest. found it kind of interesting and unexpected.

you cream cheese lovers should try drained yogurt

temperature really dropped today in the midwest. found it kind of interesting and unexpected.

Me, too! :thumbs: I spent a lot of time cleaning my stove inside and out today, and when I logged on here this evening, I see that cream cheese versus whipped cream goodies are being discussed! Must mean others are thinking along the same lines? :think:

Good evening, Helix. :2wave:

Me, too! :thumbs: I spent a lot of time cleaning my stove inside and out today, and when I logged on here this evening, I see that cream cheese versus whipped cream goodies are being discussed! Must mean others are thinking along the same lines? :think:

Good evening, Helix. :2wave:

hope that you are having a good one, as well.

Back
Top Bottom