• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Reagan Quotes

KD5DBL

Reaction score
In rememberance of Ronny, thought I'd post some of my more favorite Reagan quotes... he will be missed.

reagan.jpg

reagan.jpg

"How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin."

"I have left orders to be awakened at any time in case of national emergency, even if I'm in a cabinet meeting."

"People don't start wars, governments do."

"My fellow Americans, I am pleased to tell you I just signed legislation which outlaws Russia forever. The bombing begins in five minutes." (Said during a radio microphone test in 1984.)

"Republicans believe every day is 4th of July, but Democrats believe every day is April 15."

"Before I refuse to take your questions, I have an opening statement. "

About sums it up...

"Republicans believe every day is 4th of July, but Democrats believe every day is April 15."

Yep - that's about it.

One more... rather appropriate...

"When the Lord calls me home, whenever that may be, I will leave with the greatest love for this country of ours and eternal optimism for its future. "

"Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."

"I hope you're all Republicans."
-speaking to surgeons as he entered the operating room following his assassination attempt

"I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born."

"We will never disarm any American who seeks to protect his or her family from fear and harm." – President Ronald Reagan

The world is a better place, thanks to you Mr. President. May you rest in peace and know the world is grateful for your service, your principle, your strength, and your wisdom. I hope we can find an adequate way of honoring your memory and your service. If the liberal elites can give the nobel peace prize to a baffoon like Jimmy Carter and a murderous thug like Arafat, I'm sure that the common people who loved you so dearly will come up with a fitting and lasting memorial to commemorate your life and achievements. You who defeated communism and liberated millions from the yoke of tyrantical despotism, you may not have gotten the peace prize, but you gave the world peace. Thank you again Mr. President. May God Bless Nancy and your family and may God Bless America!

Back
Top Bottom