• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ready for a laugh?

bongsaway

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
So rudy g. is on tv today and he says lev parnas is a liar, a cheat and a crook. Ok. Why then was rudy hanging out with him all the time?

I can't believe this guy is the president's personal lawyer.

So rudy g. is on tv today and he says lev parnas is a liar, a cheat and a crook. Ok. Why then was rudy hanging out with him all the time?

He is the president’s personal lawyer because they are two of a kind

He is the president’s personal lawyer because they are two of a kind

Watching him this morning I was wondering who is crazier, rudy or trump? Listening to them when they get on a roll is astonishing to anyone with a working brain.

That is not funny, it is hypocritical of Rudy.

This, if it happens, would be funny.

Giuliani2.jpg

Rudy refuted the "all the time" perception. He constantly interrupted the interviewer with a run-on diversion to other whatever CT he could think of attacks on Biden w/o giving straight answers until brief and partial at the very end.

Watching him this morning I was wondering who is crazier, rudy or trump? Listening to them when they get on a roll is astonishing to anyone with a working brain.

Well The Trumpet doesn't have a brain, so it can not work, and Rudy Giuliani does actually have a brain, but it wired the wrong way around. And in addition to that, his mouth is not connected to his brain, but to The Trumpets brain.

Joey

Back
Top Bottom