• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Read this and draw conclusions

S

Suhund

It is no secret, indeed, that the current outcry of Islamic radicals in Europe and Islamic countries has been sparked not only and not so much by the very cartoons depicting prophet Mohammed, but, in the first place by web-sites of various Islamic radical organizations and communities.

We can take for example web-sites of Chechen separatists where we can read seditions towards all Moslems to torch Danish consulate that appeared almost right off the scandalous publications (just like it was a few months ago during the unrest in France). And here is what I was able to copy-paste from one of them.

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful!

We are members of Ichkerian group of mojaheds "Borz-2". We declare that we are starting to make jihad against all Danish nationals on the territory of all Moslem states, for their physical presence in the states where Islam is practiced can be estimated as an even grosser insult to Prophet Mohammed and all faithful Moslems. The jihad is leveled against every resident of Denmark, whether he be an authorized diplomat or person of business, politician or tourist. This also has to do with every national of any other country where the Danish blasphemous cartoons have been reprinted. We hope such an approach will release Europeans from a delusion that living in a democratic state casts off moral responsibility for their fellow nationals' acts. Our first aim will be embassies and missions of Denmark and other European states participative of insult of faithful Moslems. Nextly, if no proper conclusion were drawn, we will spread jihad against private business and representations of foreign companies in Moslem countries, and further (insha'Allah) - abroad, on the territory of Denmark and other states responsible! We invoke all Moslems join us or assist our struggle according to your possibilities!

Allah Acbar!

Of course, you won't find this text or other beatings to arms on Chechens web-sites anymore - moderators know what to do and hide them in time covering up traces of crime. However, there's no need of them any more. So to say, "The Moor has done his part, the Moor might be gone..." (© W. Shakespear). In this respect I only want to ask you - are we not going to do a hand's turn and will just be waiting until various Moslem extremists start calling their brothers take up arms and set Europe afire or we do pull ourselves up at last to prevent it and insistently suggest authorities of those European states where Islamic extremist web-sites find host to suppress them?... I guess it is time we make our choice.

Do I really have to draw a conclusion? Right now I want to draw a B line to the bathroom? :rofl

Just to add to what should be everyone's concern about this modern day crusades we face; I suggest the reading of a book titled, "While Europe Slept"...How Radical Islam is Destroying the West from Within by Bruce Bawer.

From the book jacket:

As an American living in Europe since 1998, Bruce Bawer has seen the problem of radical Islam up close. Across the Continent--in Amsterdam, Oslo, Copenhagen, Paris, Berlin, Madrid, and Stockholm--he encountered large, rapidly expanding Muslim enclaves in which women were oppressed and abused, homosexuals persecuted and killed, "infidels" threatened and vilified, Jews demonized and attacked, barbaric traditions (such as honor killing and forced marriage) widely practiced, and freedom of speech and religion firmly repudiated.

It's not like censoring the internet is as hard as catching water in a sieve.

I don't understand Islamic outcries at all.

The Koran gets kicked -> time for protests and riots
People at Abu Ghraib and Guantanamo are being tortured -> business as usual

Cartoons depicting Mohammed -> protests and riots
Photos depicting abuse at Abu Ghraib -> business as usual

I must be missing something.

vandree said:

Daniel Pearl was "business as usual"?...

I'm not even gonna repost it...Your comments disgust me and I want off of this thread as soon as possible...

ptsdkid said:
Just to add to what should be everyone's concern about this modern day crusades we face; I suggest the reading of a book titled, "While Europe Slept"...How Radical Islam is Destroying the West from Within by Bruce Bawer.

From the book jacket:

As an American living in Europe since 1998, Bruce Bawer has seen the problem of radical Islam up close. Across the Continent--in Amsterdam, Oslo, Copenhagen, Paris, Berlin, Madrid, and Stockholm--he encountered large, rapidly expanding Muslim enclaves in which women were oppressed and abused, homosexuals persecuted and killed, "infidels" threatened and vilified, Jews demonized and attacked, barbaric traditions (such as honor killing and forced marriage) widely practiced, and freedom of speech and religion firmly repudiated.

LOL just LOL. :rofl

cnredd said:
Daniel Pearl was "business as usual"?...

I'm not even gonna repost it...Your comments disgust me and I want off of this thread as soon as possible...

?!?!

I don't think you understood what I was trying to say. First of all I have never mentioned Daniel Pearl.

My point was that I don't understand why people would riot and feel offended by cartoons or why they would riot because a book was kicked, but they don't react to the news that their people are being tortured.

I don't know how you connected DAniel Pearl to the riots, but if you want to be disgusted about my posts, make sure you are disgusted about what I write, not what you may think I wrote.

vandree said:

And just how many soldiers are in jail because of the abuse?...hummmm?

vandree said:
?!?!

I don't think you understood what I was trying to say. First of all I have never mentioned Daniel Pearl.

My point was that I don't understand why people would riot and feel offended by cartoons or why they would riot because a book was kicked, but they don't react to the news that their people are being tortured.

I don't know how you connected DAniel Pearl to the riots, but if you want to be disgusted about my posts, make sure you are disgusted about what I write, not what you may think I wrote.

Wow!...dumb a$$ pics yeppers that torture...

How about they protest because every -DAMN- day more bombs got off targeting IRAQ civilians...
Oh by the way when did/has the USA every cut off the heads of ANYONE in abu grab-a$$ prison?

ptsdkid said:

From the book jacket:

Yeah so much for the religion of peace....

vandree said:
?!?!

Intersting point of view ...
Maybe to them , the prophet is more loved and respected than anyone else
Therefore ... the riots

( I would like to hear your opinion on this )

About Iran ...

Iran doesn't represent Islam in anyway
These people are shiia'a
and shiia'a are know for their wrong practice of Islam

True muslims .. are sunnies

Back
Top Bottom