• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

READ: Mark Meadows' texts with Mike Lee and Chip Roy

Gateman_Wen

Official disruptive influence
Banned
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other

It's the whole thing, kinda long but worth a look.

DECEMBER 31, 2020​

From Chip Roy to Mark Meadows

The President should call everyone off. It's the only path. If we substitute the will of states through electors with a vote by Congress every 4 years... we have destroyed the electoral college... Respectfully.

Give a statesman speech. End strong.

JANUARY 1, 2021​

If POTUS allows this to occur... we're driving a stake in the heart of the federal republic...

JANUARY 4, 2021​

I am truly sorry I am in a different spot then you and our brothers re: Wednesday. But I will defend all.

JANUARY 6, 2021​

This is a sh*tshow

Fix this now.

From Mark Meadows to Chip Roy

We are
These ****ers finally had a moment of clarity and realized it was all bullshit.. That whole rampage solely to appease a megalomaniac narcissist..

Interesting. I see a lot of posturing and whining but not anything that strikes me as illegal. But, I'm not a prosecutor.

Interesting. I see a lot of posturing and whining but not anything that strikes me as illegal. But, I'm not a prosecutor.
It is not about legality, it is about people around Trump, who realized that there was no evidence, and acted accordingly.

It is not about legality, it is about people around Trump, who realized that there was no evidence, and acted accordingly.
IMO, all this is ultimately about the courts. Everyone with deep pockets and an ax to grind who loses an election will use Trump's and his cronies' actions as a blueprint. Revelations about private musings are interesting but aren't going to restore the FRW's faith in our elections. The GOP made sure of that.

Last edited:
First and foremost, everybody has to agree on one simple fact. The MSM did not write these texts. CNN did not write these texts. Anybody who is openminded enough to consider these texts can read them for themselves without media bias by simply reading what they texted . It does not make sense to to say that these texts are propaganda. It does not make sense that these texts are a liberal media witch-hunt. These are texts that they themselves wrote. Let's get that part straight before going much further. Blaming the liberal media makes no sense at all because no one in the liberal media wrote any of these texts.

They do not have evidence of fraud. But they want evidence very badly. But they know they don't have any. I cannot tell you how many times in the last two years I have asked for some kind of indicator of fraud in the 2020 election and not a single shred has come out because our J6 deniers of today are going through the same problem that Lee, Meadows and Roy discovered in November of 2020. Mainly because there was no evidence of widespread fraud.

These texts show they knew there was no real fraud and they were helpless to stop the "stop the steal."

• From Mike Lee to Mark Meadows Nov. 19

Unless Powell can immediately substantiate what she said today, the president should probably disassociate himself and refute any claims that can’t be substantiated

• Tweet , Nov. 22
Byron York
@ByronYork

Powell said Georgia GOP Gov. Brian Kemp is 'in on the Dominion scam.' Accused Kemp and GA Secretary of State of accepting financial benefits in conspiracy to defeat Trump. Evidence? 'I can't give you any more details.,' she said. From @newsmax

1. DECEMBER 16, 2020

From Mike Lee to Mark Meadows

Also, if you want senators to object, we need to hear from you on that ideally getting some guidance on what arguments to raise.

I think we’re now passed the point where we can expect anyone will do it without some direction and a strong evidentiary argument.

1. From Mike Lee to Mark Meadows Jan. 3 2021

Again, all of this could change if the states in question certified Trump electors pursuant to state law. But in the absence of that, this effort is destined not only to fail, but to hurt DJT in the process.

From Mark Meadows to Mike Lee

Well. Not as good as it appears

How so?

He thinks the legislatures have the power but that the Vp has power too

VP but not the House and Senate?

I am not sure

1. NOVEMBER 7, 2020

Good. Be well. If you’re still in the game… dude, we need ammo. We need fraud examples. We need it this weekend.

1. We must urge the President to tone down the rhetoric, and approach the legal challenge firmly, intelligently and effectively without resorting to throwing wild desperate haymakers, or whipping his base into a conspiracy frenzy.

1. NOVEMBER 19, 2020

Hey brother - we need substance or people are going to break…

• NOVEMBER 22, 2020

If we don’t get logic and reason in this before 11/30 - the GOP conference will bolt (all except the most hard core Trump guys)

Frigging Rudy needs to hush…

• NOVEMBER 25, 2020

Where do we stand, brother? do we have anything to put out that can make the case?

• DECEMBER 31, 2020

The President should call everyone off. It’s the only path. If we substitute the will of states through electors with a vote by Congress every 4 years… we have destroyed the electoral college… Respectfully.

They didn't have evidence, they couldn't stop the lies, they admit they don't know what to do.

CNN didn't write these texts. GOP members wrote these texts.

Goes to conspiracy, which is a crime in and of itself.

Goes to conspiracy, which is a crime in and of itself.
I hate how Trump and his cronies shit all over our election process after Trump lost. That being said, I don't see how these texts are evidence that Meadows, Lee or Roy attempted to conspire to do anything illegal. As far as I know, promoting lies via a text isn't illegal.

Last edited:
Reads like a confession to insurrection and sedition.
totally agree. This shows intent. They knew they didn't have the evidence of fraud but they allowed the lying anyway. That's a purposeful misrepresentation that resulted in J6.

I hate how Trump and his cronies shit all over our election process after Trump lost. That being said, I don't see how these texts are evidence that Meadows, Lee or Roy attempted to conspire to do anything illegal.

These texts by themselves are not smoking guns. They tried to talk to trump, with gentle persuasion, which doesn't work on a bull-headed fool like our ex-president. Barr, Wray, Krebs, Pak, Raffensberger in GA all tried to tell trump that there was no meaningful evidence of widespread fraud. Meadows and Lee, Hannity and Laura made feeble attempts to convince trump that his course of action was misguided and that it would be detrimental to his legacy. Little did they know that a legion of fact-denying trump-is-God trump supporters would continue to lie for trump , even two years later. It might not be so much what they conspired to, but what they passively allowed without coming to the public and telling the simple truth, That is, the simple truth that we can see in these texts.

It's all so obvious.

Anti American, anti democracy swine.

This is your republican party...
we are literally fighting what Germany fought WAY WAY in the early stages before things started rolling and got really bad.

We were saying that Sydney Powell was a total nut job and trump republicans here were saying she wasn't.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

All of the people in these text chains would gladly vote for Trump again..

Except Mark Meadows… he can’t vote anymore.

Back
Top Bottom