• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Reacquainted

TheGirlNextDoor


DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Hello. I've been absent for awhile and notice quite a few new faces, so I thought I'd post here to get reacquainted. :)

I am TGND and I love DP. My political leaning is most aligned with the Libertarian party, but on some issues they are a bit too radical for my taste . I used to be a card carrying member of the GOP but that changed as the party started pulling away from their core values.. they are not the GOP I once knew.

I consider myself mostly Independent and choose to weigh in on political issues on a case by case basis. Some things I would hold almost a neo-conservative point of view and on others, I'm sure I would be considered a radical progressive.

I suppose it doesn't really matter, since people will assume I'm either this or that based on their own personal beliefs.

Anyway.. it's nice to be back and nice to see so many new faces. :)

you love DP?:shock::lol::lamo I'm sorry, couldnt help myself:2razz: it is nice to see ya back:cheers:

you love DP?:shock:::lamo I'm sorry, couldnt help myself:2razz: it is nice to see ya back:cheers:

Watch it, green-boi. :spank:

:doh

*ten characters*

Ola! Glad you're back. I'm one of the newbies. =)

Welcome back :)
I'm also one of the newbies, and I hope to get to know you better.

Oh great, another newbie..

Hello. I've been absent for awhile and notice quite a few new faces, so I thought I'd post here to get reacquainted. :)

I am TGND and I love DP. My political leaning is most aligned with the Libertarian party, but on some issues they are a bit too radical for my taste . I used to be a card carrying member of the GOP but that changed as the party started pulling away from their core values.. they are not the GOP I once knew.

I consider myself mostly Independent and choose to weigh in on political issues on a case by case basis. Some things I would hold almost a neo-conservative point of view and on others, I'm sure I would be considered a radical progressive.

I suppose it doesn't really matter, since people will assume I'm either this or that based on their own personal beliefs.

Anyway.. it's nice to be back and nice to see so many new faces. :)

I tried covering for you for a while, but ultimately had to quit. :lol:

I tried covering for you for a while, but ultimately had to quit. :lol:

I heard about that.. although my heels and fire engine red lipstick is still missing... any ideas where those wandered off to? *raises eyebrow*

Ola! Glad you're back. I'm one of the newbies. =)

Welcome back :)
I'm also one of the newbies, and I hope to get to know you better.

Nice to meet you BDBoop and Your Star! :D Welcome to DP and thanks for the welcome back messages.

Oh great, another newbie..

Are you new too? ;)

Welcome back, sunshine!

Aloha, Mistress Catz.... how are things on your little piece of the earth?

Back
Top Bottom