• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Re: Topper for New Hampshire

ocean515

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 19, 2015, at 4:20 PM, John Podesta <john.podesta@gmail.com> wrote:

I know she has begun to hate everyday Americans, but I think we should use it once the first time she says I'm running for president because you and everyday Americans need a champion. I think if she doesn't say it once, people will notice and say we false started in Iowa.​

The latest WikiLeaks release contained this gem above from John Podesta.

So, emails and leaks of speeches indicate she feels no connection to the Middle Class, thinks people can't handle the truth so she needs a public position and a private position, and now we learn she hates everyday Americans.

So who exactly is she fighting so hard to get to the White House for?

It certainly isn't you or me.

So who?

She's fighting to say out of prison and to feather her and her family's nest for eternity.

She's definitely a "change" candidate. She has make crooked "OK".

She's fighting to say out of prison and to feather her and her family's nest for eternity.

There are many more revelations in these emails. So where is the MSM?

She hates everyday Americans? She thinks millions of voters are deplorable?

WTH? These revelations should be scorching the headlines of every media outlet in the country!

What do we get? A hot mike from 11 years ago reveals Trump says women in Hollywood let them grab their crotch when you are a star.

Absolutely astonishing.

No matter who wins, I hope the American Public crushes the MSM and the vile people who work for them. Perhaps Putin could use some good party members to help spread his propaganda, since they've certainly proven experts at it with Hillary.

WTH? These revelations should be scorching the headlines of every media outlet in the country!

What do we get? A hot mike from 11 years ago reveals Trump says women in Hollywood let them grab their crotch when you are a star.

Absolutely astonishing.

No matter who wins, I hope the American Public crushes the MSM and the vile people who work for them. Perhaps Putin could use some good party members to help spread his propaganda, since they've certainly proven experts at it with Hillary.

You need to get out from behind the Orange Curtain. Its beginning to take its toll.

You need to get out from behind the Orange Curtain. Its beginning to take its toll.

What color curtain do you use to keep facts from harming your safe space?

Last edited:

She and her husband have been quite successful politicians. Not like a man of Putin’s ilk, but they have certainly grabbed a lot of the cookies.

Sent from my iPhone

I know she has begun to hate everyday Americans, but I think we should use it once the first time she says I'm running for president because you and everyday Americans need a champion. I think if she doesn't say it once, people will notice and say we false started in Iowa.​

So, emails and leaks of speeches indicate she feels no connection to the Middle Class, thinks people can't handle the truth so she needs a public position and a private position, and now we learn she hates everyday Americans.

So who?

That was rather shocking to read but if you go through the whole chain it becomes obvious that Podesta is talking about Hillary becoming fed up with the term "everyday Americans". His punctuation and grammar were off and it came out wrong.

I'm no Hillary fan but this is not an issue that anyone should push.

Absolutely astonishing.

We all people who see through her, need to spread the word. We truly do need a movement and it should be against the corrupt media. We should be writing to them and turning them off and refusing to ever read or watch their coverage again.

Speaking of Orange - I think Hillary will one day look very attractive in her new uniform. Maybe then she'll have a better understanding of the "everyday Americans".

That was rather shocking to read but if you go through the whole chain it becomes obvious that Podesta is talking about Hillary becoming fed up with the term "everyday Americans". His punctuation and grammar were off and it came out wrong.

I'm no Hillary fan but this is not an issue that anyone should push.

Hmmm. I guess my punctuation is suspect as well.

Why would she hate "everyday" Americans, over just Americans, as the draft of her comments was originally written. Is there something wrong with "everyday" Americans?

Hmmm.

Why would she hate "everyday" Americans, over just Americans, as the draft of her comments was originally written. Is there something wrong with "everyday" Americans?

If you read the whole email you'll see that they are talking about a speech she's supposed to be giving at some small business in VT. Podesta's comment was with regard to a particular phrase written into that speech.

I'd suggest that rather than looking at individual emails people who are interested in this actually look at their overall significance. Hillary has a HUGE team of people writing articles on her behalf, parsing articles written about her and weighing the value of various phrases and positions she has or might tie herself to. If you take them as a whole it really exposes the Orwellian nature of her infrastructure. Compare this mass of emails to the "Ministry of Truth" and the common aspects are, frankly, frightening.

If you read the whole email you'll see that they are talking about a speech she's supposed to be giving at some small business in VT. Podesta's comment was with regard to a particular phrase written into that speech.

I'd suggest that rather than looking at individual emails people who are interested in this actually look at their overall significance. Hillary has a HUGE team of people writing articles on her behalf, parsing articles written about her and weighing the value of various phrases and positions she has or might tie herself to. If you take them as a whole it really exposes the Orwellian nature of her infrastructure. Compare this mass of emails to the "Ministry of Truth" and the common aspects are, frankly, frightening.

I was referring to that section way down in the email. That is why I questioned her hate of using the word "everyday".

I agree the whole apparatus should be viewed in the manner you suggest. But you're asking people who are only into sound bites and headlines to absorb a whole mountain of information and draw a singular conclusion.

There are emails in this most recent dump confirming press collusion with her campaign. There is an email showing a debate moderator giving Hillary's campaign advice.

Why highlight one big lump for her MSM partners to dismiss, as opposed to possibly hundreds, if not thousands of individual pieces?

Speaking of Orange - I think Hillary will one day look very attractive in her new uniform. Maybe then she'll have a better understanding of the "everyday Americans".

President's don't wear uniforms. Sorry Eva.

President's don't wear uniforms. Sorry Eva.

Didn't Hillary adopt the uniform from Bernie's platform?? She kinda has a Kim Jung Il body type, so the uniform might be very fetching for her.

Sent from my iPhone

So who?

Post the rest of the chain

Didn't Hillary adopt the uniform from Bernie's platform?? She kinda has a Kim Jung Il body type, so the uniform might be very fetching for her.

Why do you care so much what she looks like?

Businesses spend billions and billions of dollars doing this and you call it "marketing." Literally all campaigns do this, but you single out Clinton's as "Orwellian." Weird how you have no criticism of any Republicans doing this.

Businesses spend billions and billions of dollars doing this and you call it "marketing." Literally all campaigns do this, but you single out Clinton's as "Orwellian." Weird how you have no criticism of any Republicans doing this.
Businesses don't write law or enforce law. Huge difference.

And you are spot on with the observation that all campaigns do this. They are in the business of getting elected and running the country seems to now be a secondary priority. For me personally, this is the single biggest problem facing Americans -a government which prioritizes their own self interests over the interests of the people they serve.

With that as the back drop I now ask... will the election of Hillary Clinton do anything to address my concern?

Sent from my iPhone

So who?

I've read that one and they were talking about a speech.
I'm fairly certain that it was in reference to the phrase "everyday Americans" and not the people.

I've read that one and they were talking about a speech.
I'm fairly certain that it was in reference to the phrase "everyday Americans" and not the people.

I agree. But that is not the point I was trying to make. I admit my punctuation was as poor as Podesta's.

What I was trying to question was Hillary's hate for the reference to "everyday Americans", as opposed to what I guess is her preference to just "Americans".

I don't get the hate for a identifier Podesta thinks is so important he mentions it would be a misstep not to include it.

What's the problem with "everyday"? Is that too inclusive? Is that exclusive? Why the hate for it?

Does she not care for "everyday" Americans and who that might include?

I agree. But that is not the point I was trying to make. I admit my punctuation was as poor as Podesta's.

What I was trying to question was Hillary's hate for the reference to "everyday Americans, as opposed to what I guess is her preference to just Americans.

I don't get the hate for a identifier Podesta thinks is so important he mentions it would be a misstep not to include it.

What's the problem with "everyday"? Is that too inclusive? Is that exclusive? Why the hate for it?

I think she hated it, because she's parroted it too much.
It sounded cliche or something.

I've been digging through these and there are some better ones to highlight.
The one about the Clinton team wanting to limit the number of debates and Hillary picking Kaine as early as 2015.

I think she hated it, because she's parroted it too much.
It sounded cliche or something.

I've been digging through these and there are some better ones to highlight.
The one about the Clinton team wanting to limit the number of debates and Hillary picking Kaine as early as 2015.

I also agree there are others. This one popped up early in the review. I don't see it as a big deal, but I don't see it as nothing.

There are many other far more damning revelations her MSM partners are doing everything they can to ignore and/or hide.

A quick google on the subject shows her MSM partners are commenting, but in broad general analysis of a few of them, obviously planning to offer nothing more on the subject afterwords.

This flies in the face of the minute by minute news flashes containing their spin on every move Trump makes.

I also agree there are others. This one popped up early in the review. I don't see it as a big deal, but I don't see it as nothing.

There are many other far more damning revelations her MSM partners are doing everything they can to ignore and/or hide.

A quick google on the subject shows her MSM partners are commenting, but in broad general analysis of a few of them, obviously planning to offer nothing more on the subject afterwords.

This flies in the face of the minute by minute news flashes containing their spin on every move Trump makes.

Trump says mean ****, wall to wall coverage.
Bill Clinton calls Trump supporters red necks, meh.

It's biased for sure.

Trump says mean ****, wall to wall coverage.
Bill Clinton calls Trump supporters red necks, meh.

It's biased for sure.

It's an amazing psychological strategy.

Support Hillary in private and public, or confirm you are a redneck, xenophobe, racist, deplorable human being. If I were an uninformed person, I certainly wouldn't want to be caught out and have my peers attack me for not toeing the line.

Agree and follow orders, or suffer the consequences. Now that is a remarkable campaign topper.

It will be interesting to see how much 10's of millions of voters will appreciate the former President of the United States spitting in their face.

Back
Top Bottom