• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

RBC Key Speakers - half the key speakers are the Trump family...

BlueTex

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
Saw this graphic from Fox News... Where is Mitch?

Half a dozen lumps and half a dozen Trumps

Screen Shot 2020-08-23 at 7.58.03 AM.jpg

The GOP is nothing more than a cult of personality now.

Diversity! Only 50% family!

I wonder if they will follow some of the Democrat speakers who said POA while omitting the 'Under God' from it?

I wonder if they will follow some of the Democrat speakers who said POA while omitting the 'Under God' from it?

You have to keep up... It's now two Democrat Caucus meetings....

Screen Shot 2020-08-23 at 8.23.50 AM.jpg

Quick edit *emit*, omit; we “recite” the POA over here.

I don't see a difference. It's the Democrat Party. Enough said

LMAO.... I've seen how toddlers negotiate their innocence... not impressed...

LMAO.... I've seen how toddlers negotiate their innocence... not impressed...

I guess the POA is acceptable as long as God is left out of it.

Five Trumps. Why not add Barron and make it a whole half?

1. Donald Trump
2. Melania Trump
3. Ivanka Trump
4. Donald Trump, Jr
5. Eric Trump
6. Tiffany Trump

That's six using standard American math... I guess it could be five using Trump math but I thought we only used Trump math for number of dead Americans... :2razz:

Last edited:
I don't see a difference. It's the Democrat Party. Enough said

So if someone does something wrong in your family, your whole family is responsible? "It was only one of them, the youngest". "I don't see a difference. It's the it's the VySkys. Enough said"

I have never recited the POA.

I was raised JW. But carried the refusal to make oaths of fealty to logos and sing anthems long after I left that "faith".

And the "under god" bit was added later and many have opposed it for a long time, as it blurs the church/state line to pledge allegiance to something "under god" when the god is unnamed and some Americans don't believe in a god in the first place.

So if someone does something wrong in your family, your whole family is responsible? "It was only one of them, the youngest". "I don't see a difference. It's the it's the VySkys. Enough said"

We hear all the time in MSM about those who support Trump. DeJoy for example. Me for example..... Q-Anon etc.... But call out Democrat support groups and the outrage begins.

We hear all the time in MSM about those who support Trump. DeJoy for example. Me for example..... Q-Anon etc.... But call out a Democrat support groups and the outrage begins.

We need to stop all this bickering... We have a major crisis brewing with ballot drop boxes that aren't COVID sanitized!

Screen Shot 2020-08-23 at 8.37.13 AM.jpg

Why must your side make up falsehoods? Are your real messages that weak?

Back
Top Bottom