• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rational Thinking Experiment

NO1

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

How Rational Are You?

I have a sneaking suspicion that there are animal pictures on the opposite sides of the blue and green cards.

Rational enough to doubt that clicking a video will work. ;)

The answer is likely by checking the reverse of the 8 card. It did not say that all blue cards have numbers on their opposite face or that green (non-blue?) cards have odd numbers on them.

Rational enough to doubt that clicking a video will work. ;)

The answer is likely by checking the reverse of the 8 card. It did not say that all blue cards have numbers on their opposite face or that green (non-blue?) cards have odd numbers on them.
Strange, it work for me (since the 33 sec).

I didnt understand you, which cards did you choose (the 8 card and?)?

Strange, it work for me (since the 33 sec).

I didnt understand you, which cards did you choose (the 8 card and?)?

Just the 8 card. The claim was only that an even numbered card had blue on its reverse.

Green card I guess because the 8 having blue on its back side doesn't mean **** but the green having an even number debunks the assertion. Where's the answer?

Just the 8 card. The claim was only that an even numbered card had blue on its reverse.
Well you didnt pass the test like 90% of the people ;).

Green card I guess because the 8 having blue on its back side doesn't mean **** but the green having an even number debunks the assertion. Where's the answer?

Ah I needed to click on the video. Sure. I got it right on the 2nd chance, only because I didn't get the question, I actually thought you can only have 1 choice and not 2 or 3.

Not the correct answer.
You are using chrome? Anyway you can use the link to youtube.

Edit- Never mind I saw your post.

Not the correct answer.
You are using chrome? Anyway you can use the link to youtube.

No but I have it blocked somehow don't ask how. :lol:
Anyway I got it right on the 2nd chance as I said above, I was actually correct with my line of thought I just misunderstood the question and thought you can only pick one card to flip, not more than one (which is the answer).

Anyway I got it right on the 2nd chance as I said above, I was actually correct with my line of thought I just misunderstood the question and thought you can only pick one card to flip, not more than one (which is the answer).

You are thinking in a logical way, Kudos.

I had a similar response until I looked at the possibilities and not the question itself, which I agree was a little misleading, and most probably intentionally so. It pays to read closely. There was no limitation.

Back
Top Bottom