• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ratings from DNC down 48% from 2016

Hopefully this is a sign of good sign of good things to come! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!:lamo:lamo:lamo

Ratings for DNC Down 48% From 2016 - Sara A. Carter : Sara A. Carter

Too many sporting events occurring at the same time would be my guess. That was not the case in 2016 since only Baseball was in play at the time. On the NBA side, Charles Barkley told us we could watch the convention instead of the Heat vs. Pacers games since he was not interested in that series.

it's all over but the shouting, the Donald wins, Republicans can stay home no need to vote.

It will be a Republican rout as the sitting president will win back the House on his coattails and hold onto the Senate under the leadership of Mitch McConnell. Many Republican voters need not vote in already safe Republican states.

It will be a Republican rout as the sitting president will win back the House on his coattails and hold onto the Senate under the leadership of Mitch McConnell. Many Republican voters need not vote in already safe Republican states.

Agreed.

The Dems are in trouble alright, but they wont admit it... yet.

Didn't watch the convention, and I am voting straight ticket Dem from president all the way to dog catcher.

Keep hope alive tho.

I’ve watched a little from yesterday and today. All they talk about is doom and gloom. And they like to claim that Republicans are never for anything, only against things!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully this is a sign of good sign of good things to come! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!:lamo:lamo:lamo

Ratings for DNC Down 48% From 2016 - Sara A. Carter : Sara A. Carter

That's what you think....

"...Television viewership for opening night of the virtual Democratic National Convention was down from 2016, but online participation was up dramatically enough to offset the decline, according to network and campaign officials Tuesday.

CNN, MSNBC, NBC, ABC, Fox News and CBS combined for 18.8 million viewers in the 10 p.m. EDT hour, according to Nielsen. Broadcast networks didn’t cover the hour from 9 p.m. to 10 p.m., but cable competitors CNN, MSNBC and Fox News combined across both hours for 12 million viewers, according to Nielsen Media Research....
"
DNC: Television ratings down while online viewership more than doubles

I watched it on FB.

Too many sporting events occurring at the same time would be my guess. That was not the case in 2016 since only Baseball was in play at the time. On the NBA side, Charles Barkley told us we could watch the convention instead of the Heat vs. Pacers games since he was not interested in that series.

A virtual convention is not the most exciting thing to watch

That is, indeed, good news. Thanks!

Good...Donnie has it in the bag. Trumpets can stay home and spare me having to stand in line with them while they shout and spit....mask-less of course.

Back
Top Bottom