• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rate George W Bush's Eulogy to GHWB

Rate W's Eulogy of his father

• Should have been more political

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It was too Long

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I had not brought up "intelligence" as a factor. Which type of intelligence are you interested in evaluating?

well for years we heard that Kerry was more intelligent or smarter than W. Do you believe that general claim?

As a trump supporter I thought it was terrible. He never once mentioned how great President Trump is.

No wonder President Trump looked so grumpy and walked out early.

This was an event to honor President Trump and the Bushes failed miserably.

VERY DISRESPECTFUL.

As a trump supporter I thought it was terrible. He never once mentioned how great President Trump is.

VERY DISRESPECTFUL.

:lol:

VERY DISRESPECTFUL.

You're a trump supporter? LOL that is one of the funnier attempts at trolling I have seen

You're a trump supporter? LOL that is one of the funnier attempts at trolling I have seen

Getting back to the intelligence question, I think both Kerry and Bush would have recognized that post by JoanDAvis as a JOKE...you know, an attempt at humor? It was pretty good too.

Getting back to the intelligence question, I think both Kerry and Bush would have recognized that post by JoanDAvis as a JOKE...you know, an attempt at humor? It was pretty good too.

I found it to be trolling but I am not going to tell you how you took it.

lots of people hated W. they said he was a bumbling idiot I thought his eulogy was excellent. I am wondering if Bush haters could give him credit for this

I don’t really know what you’re trying to achieve here.

“Lots of people thought George W was a bumbling idiot, but he made a wonderful eulogy to his father so that negates all the things he did wrong”

Like, the guy gave a eulogy at his fathers funeral, and it was wonderful, but I fail to see how that connects with his presidency, there was no excuse for the disaster that was the Iraq war and he bears responsibility for it and that’s a major reason why someone would be justified in thinking of him as a bumbling idiot.

Kerry's military record is rather interesting.he wanted a combat service record, so he volunteered for the safest duty in the navy-when he volunteered for "Swift boat" service, those boats were doing coastal patrol-meaning almost no action. Zumwalt changed the duty to much hazardous in-country river patrols. KERRY TRIED TO GET OUT OF THAT and when he couldn't, he used 3 bandaid "injuries" to get out. Bush flew jet planes and was not in control of whether he was sent to a combat zone. He wasn't but flying Jet planes is always hazardous-As Dean Paul Martin/ Never mind, he flew into a fog covered mountain as a NG pilot at about 700 MPH. Kerry was a mercenary resume padder at Yale-so bad that other students hummed "Hail to the chief" when he walked by. Bush was a party boy yet his GPA at Yale was about the same or slightly better than Kerry's. Gore almost flunked out of Harvard because he was essentially stoned daily-

John Kerry actually served. trump dodged the draft 5 times because his bone spurs hurt him.

every time W or other president makes a nationally televised speech, people discuss how well it was delivered, its content etc.

Every time President Obama made a speech, the republicans attacked it, mocked it, dismissed it, disrespected him......one republican even called out YOU LIE when he spoke. In fact Faux News stopped televising President Obama's speeches.

war criminal? remind me what court of competent jurisdiction made such a finding.

Was Hitler ever charged with war crimes? Just because someone hasn't been charged with war crimes doesn't mean they aren't a war criminal. Over 1 million people died in the Iraq war. The war was based on LIES . dubya initially said he had to go to war because Saddam Hussein was responsible for September 11. Even after Bin Laden boasted that he was responsible, dubya persisted with the Iraq war. Then dubya claimed it was because Iraq had WMDs and were planning to use them against the USA . When the WMDs couldn't be found, he claimed the war was necessary to restore democracy in Iraq and get rid of a bad man ie. Hussein.

When dubya was asked why he didn't go to war against North Korea - who also had no democracy and a bad man - he couldn't answer. And when he was asked why he didn't go after Saudi Arabia - where the majority of the Sep 11 terrorists came from - again, he was silent.

The only reason so many people are now so kind and respectful towards dubya is because the current thing in the oval office is a million times WORSE!!!

Just ask Michelle Obama why she loves dubya so much. It's because dubya is nowhere near as horrible as trump is.

John Kerry actually served. trump dodged the draft 5 times because his bone spurs hurt him.

Trump is not relevant here. Nor is the TDS. Since Trump ran against someone else who didn't serve-it is a non issue

Every time President Obama made a speech, the republicans attacked it, mocked it, dismissed it, disrespected him......one republican even called out YOU LIE when he spoke. In fact Faux News stopped televising President Obama's speeches.

This has nothing to do with W

Was Hitler ever charged with war crimes? Just because someone hasn't been charged with war crimes doesn't mean they aren't a war criminal. Over 1 million people died in the Iraq war. The war was based on LIES . dubya initially said he had to go to war because Saddam Hussein was responsible for September 11. Even after Bin Laden boasted that he was responsible, dubya persisted with the Iraq war. Then dubya claimed it was because Iraq had WMDs and were planning to use them against the USA . When the WMDs couldn't be found, he claimed the war was necessary to restore democracy in Iraq and get rid of a bad man ie. Hussein.

When dubya was asked why he didn't go to war against North Korea - who also had no democracy and a bad man - he couldn't answer. And when he was asked why he didn't go after Saudi Arabia - where the majority of the Sep 11 terrorists came from - again, he was silent.

The only reason so many people are now so kind and respectful towards dubya is because the current thing in the oval office is a million times WORSE!!!

Just ask Michelle Obama why she loves dubya so much. It's because dubya is nowhere near as horrible as trump is.

Godwin strikes again

Back
Top Bottom