• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ratcliffe says Hunter Biden laptop, emails 'not part of some Russian disinformation campaign' 'There is no intelligence that supports that,' Director

Well there's probably some amount of folk who think that. But we've seen the contrived and invented narratives by Trump and his cronies for 4 years now, and this is just more of it. Most Americans, thinking adults, are not going to buy into this Shepilov Media propaganda. It's the exact script Trump used in 2016, it's not going to work this time.

There are two stories from the media
1. Story told by the Trump haters.
2. Story told by those who do not hate Trump.

If a person reads a lot of #1, naturally he or she hates Trump.

I recall the time I got a phone call from the media asking me about being sued by a contractor. The guy was put up to it by a politician. Short story is I won and both of them lost. And It cost me nothing at all. It cost them lawyers fees. Due to my seeing the lawyer bills I never had to pay, I put their fees at from $80,000 to $100,000.
Due to my position at the time, the fees paid to my lawyers were paid by insurance since I was not guilty.

Anyway the Reporter asked me plenty. I told him or her the facts.

Then I saw the newspaper. She or he flat out made up stories. I was very shocked since the made up stories were in the press.

If ever in your life a reporter calls you, record the conversation. It is how to protect your self from nutty reporters who do not like telling the truth.

Reactions: PoS

I recall the time I got a phone call from the media asking me about being sued by a contractor. The guy was put up to it by a politician. Short story is I won and both of them lost. And It cost me nothing at all. It cost them lawyers fees. Due to my seeing the lawyer bills I never had to pay, I put their fees at from $80,000 to $100,000.
Due to my position at the time, the fees paid to my lawyers were paid by insurance since I was not guilty.

Then I saw the newspaper. She or he flat out made up stories. I was very shocked since the made up stories were in the press.

If ever in your life a reporter calls you, record the conversation. It is how to protect your self from nutty reporters who do not like telling the truth.
There's actually only one story. E-mails. That's it. In 2016 it was Hillary's e-mails, in 2020 it's Hunter's e-mails. If anything your Shepilov Media is getting further from the mark, as Hunter isn't even running for office.

Upset that the Shepilov Media isn't being taken as seriously as you'd like?
You truly are up and at them with the Soviet leaders. I am amazed you enjoy using them for examples.

There's actually only one story. E-mails. That's it. In 2016 it was Hillary's e-mails, in 2020 it's Hunter's e-mails. If anything your Shepilov Media is getting further from the mark, as Hunter isn't even running for office.
And furthermore, Hunter is not even Joseph's child. And his dad was totally in the dark.

And you keep showing a taste for Russian leaders. I do not mind. But how is it that you use them?

The story is about dear old Joseph Goebbels Biden.
He told authorities he did not know shit about what his own son did. And his kid was a crack user. But Joe had no clue he even worked in Ukraine at Busisma.

No damned notion of any kind.

That is one story. And what is your story?

No more than others like to use Goebbels.
I come down on those types since they truly do not know that much about Germany. But perhaps your expertise is on the Soviets?

And furthermore, Hunter is not even Joseph's child. And his dad was totally in the dark.

And you keep showing a taste for Russian leaders. I do not mind. But how is it that you use them?

The story is about dear old Joseph Goebbels Biden.
He told authorities he did not know shit about what his own son did. And his kid was a crack user. But Joe had no clue he even worked in Ukraine at Busisma.

No damned notion of any kind.

That is one story. And what is your story?
You sure it isn't about Donald Shepilov Trump and his continued use of deflection and invented stories tp fabricate drama and try to remove focus off of all the shit he's doing?

...Ummm.....you just used Goebbels

You might want to wait a page or two before lying.

In my case I have more than read books on the Nazis, I have chatted in person with some of them And reading the book on the Nazis by William Shirer gives me a leg up on the nitwits. I did say Goebbels and of course was doing it as a farce. But I did not say I do not say the word. I said I come down on those who do not know crap about Germany or the Nazis. I spent time in Germany not all that long after they lost the war.

You sure it isn't about Donald Shepilov Trump and his continued use of deflection and invented stories tp fabricate drama and try to remove focus off of all the shit he's doing?
So you chastised me when you do the same thing. Trump is not your enemy. And Trump has not ever been the enemy. When you read the press, you come away seeing TRump as public enemy #1. If This happened to Biden you would not stand for it.

America is sick of Trumpists and their endless America-hating lies. That's all.
Well now. Is “I am Spartacus!” too small for democrats , and now it’s “I am America”?
America is not one big college campus, where you can shout down things you don’t want others to hear.

Correct.

It's up to the decision makers to decide whether to release information or not. They put their name on the releases.

That's why you cannot trust unnamed sources.
The information is intended for internal use. Not for the purpose of publication. And I would say it's far more likely that is people within the circle of the 'decision makers' that are sources rather than the analysts themselves.

The information is intended for internal use. Not for the purpose of publication. And I would say it's far more likely that is people within the circle of the 'decision makers' that are sources rather than the analysts themselves.
You have no way of knowing who the sources are. Hell, it could be the janitor.

Your cult leader is going to lose, and your party is going to lose the Senate too.

And there's nothing you can do about it.

Because Trump is a horrible human being and a terrible President.

He's a loser, and he's going to lose...big time.

Deal with it.

In my case I have more than read books on the Nazis, I have chatted in person with some of them And reading the book on the Nazis by William Shirer gives me a leg up on the nitwits. I did say Goebbels and of course was doing it as a farce. But I did not say I do not say the word. I said I come down on those who do not know crap about Germany or the Nazis. I spent time in Germany not all that long after they lost the war.
Must be because you have a retained certain affinity for them. Ahhh....those were good ol'days, right?

Your cult leader is going to lose, and your party is going to lose the Senate too.

And there's nothing you can do about it.

Because Trump is a horrible human being and a terrible President.

He's a loser, and he's going to lose...big time.

Deal with it.

I voted only for Trump and the rest of the Republicans on the ballot. We are winning this war against the Democrats.

The actual cult is the haters of Trump. They can't explain why they hate yet they clearly hate.

Notice that on this forum not ONE Democrat will actually discuss the topic itself - but rather just try to divert.

Do they dispute Hunter Biden got the millions and millions and millions of dollars from China, Ukraine and other countries? No.

Do they dispute that at the same time his father was discussing economic issues with those countries worth vast sums of money? No.

Do they deny that Hunter Biden, while receiving money from a foreign company, was arraigning meetings with his father? No.

Do they deny that Hunter Biden is literally a registered lobbyist - while taking lobbying money from foreign companies and governments - arraigning meetings with his father? No.

Do they deny that Hunter Biden said his father was lying when his Joe Biden said he never discussed his son's business with his son? No.

Democrats don't dispute any specific facts. They just scream "RUSSIANS!" and try to divert from the topic.

Fake News. :)

So when information you hate comes out against Biden, you will explain it that same way?

This is hilarious...the right complaining about anonymous sources, when they are using anonymous sources themselves...you just cannot make this stuff up.

This is hilarious...the right complaining about anonymous sources, when they are using anonymous sources themselves...you just cannot make this stuff up.
ClaraD, maybe you were gone but all the last year the Ds loved anonymous sources. Now they hate them.

Back
Top Bottom