• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rasmussen: Trump 43%, Clinton 39%

No you weren't. The wrong results of an election being published has nothing do with the here and now of these poll results.

No you clearly didn't get it.
His reply was irrelevant as your reply is lame.
This is not about the finale election or the publishing of the wrong results of an election.
Or are you saying you really didn't know that?

Are you aware of why the Tribune came up with the headline?

Are you aware of why the Tribune came up with the headline?
And again, it has nothing to do with this poll.
Do you really not understand that?

I want you to keep this very image in mind if Hillary ends up losing to Trump in the upcoming election.

You asked Exxcon in another post if he knew why the Tribune printed this article. I know why.

Conventional wisdom, supported by polls, was almost unanimous that a Dewey presidency was "inevitable", and that the New York governor would win the election handily.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dewey_Defeats_Truman

This is what we keep hearing Hillary supporters trumpeting over, and over, and over.

Now they might be right. They might also be wrong. This is why I choose to wait until the polls close to see who the final victor is.

That is the true significance of your citation. :coffeepap:

Last edited:
I want you to keep this very image in mind if Hillary ends up losing to Trump in the upcoming election.

You asked why the Tribune printed this article in another post.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dewey_Defeats_Truman

This is what we keep hearing Hillary supporters trumpeting over, and over, and over.

Now they might be right. They might also be wrong. This is why I choose to wait until the polls close to see who the final victor is.

That is the significance of your citation. :coffeepap:

I think polls are better today. I didn't ask why, I knew why.

I see an outlier.

bSPgjk8.png

Back
Top Bottom