• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Raped 9-Year-Old Has Abortion

No one said about the girl carrying to term--just until it became medically necessary to deliver the babies. If they died as a result of being under developed, that would be tragic, but it would not be intentionally killing them.

I would wait until it became medically necessary to deliver. But I'd also probably be in jail for castrating my pedophile bastard husband and feeding his balls to our pet cat.

Irrelevant.

The safety of the mother should not be put in jeopardy just because waiting until the last moment would make the Catholic church happy.

The catholic church can go hump a tree.

Their position on this issue is ignorant and they should be ashamed of their ABSOLUTE hypocrisy.

http://www.snopes.com/pregnant/medina.asp
Apparently, the Catholic church has not yet accepted the fact that their dogma does not dictate medical care.

The Archbishop is a tool and so is the pope.

There is NO EXCUSE for their hypocrisy in this case.

Adolf Popelar needs to step down.

Didja need your "Pope-hate" fix today, Vader? Do ya feel better now...?:roll:

Of course it's horrific! Doesn't give one the moral authority to kill babies, though. It's not their fault they were conceived in such a way. The crime was committed against them as well! They are double victims to be executed for being made to come into existence.

We're not discussing MORAL authority. Reproductive rights DO NOT fall under the authority of the church.

While the babies in question are not at fault for their conception; there mother is not responsible for being impregnated by a pedophile.

The church has ABSOLUTELY NO RIGHT WHATSOEVER to insist that the a rape victim care TWO BABIES UNTIL SHE IS IN PHYSICAL JEOPARDY.

That is just plain retarded catholonazi interference that child's life. The church needs to **** off.

The Archbishop needs to be defrocked and kick in the balls. The pope, who backed the absolute attack on a rape victim and her family, needs to be removed from his post and expelled from the Vatican.

He also needs to be denied permission to be buried with the other Popes.

He is a disgrace. He has ruined the church.

Didja need your "Pope-hate" fix today, Vader? Do ya feel better now...?:roll:

:rofl

No.

I just felt the need to unload on the church.

Their retarded bungling of the situation created by a rape victim's pedophile stepfather needed to be addressed.

:mrgreen:

We're not discussing MORAL authority. Reproductive rights DO NOT fall under the authority of the church.

While the babies in question are not at fault for their conception; there mother is not responsible for being impregnated by a pedophile.

The church has ABSOLUTELY NO RIGHT WHATSOEVER to insist that the a rape victim care TWO BABIES UNTIL SHE IS IN PHYSICAL JEOPARDY.

That is just plain retarded catholonazi interference that child's life. The church needs to **** off.

The Archbishop needs to be defrocked and kick in the balls. The pope, who backed the absolute attack on a rape victim and her family, needs to be removed from his post and expelled from the Vatican.

He also needs to be denied permission to be buried with the other Popes.

He is a disgrace. He has ruined the church.

I'm no fan of Ratzinger but you do realize that what you suggested is way beyond the pale, right?

I'm no fan of Ratzinger but you do realize that what you suggested is way beyond the pale, right?

Yeah ... I do.

I was just venting.

I suppose it is excessive punishment ... even for a disgrace like Ratzinger.

:mrgreen:

It's okay jallman. Now that he's let it out he feels better....today. Just smile and back away slowly...:2razz:

It's okay jallman. Now that he's let it out he feels better....today. Just smile and back away slowly...:2razz:

You gotta to give Vader credit, though. He's always the first to admit that sometimes he goes off the deep-end a bit when he gets riled.

I was here to see the Raped 9-Year Old Abortion but seems you are discussing some thing else.

I was here to see the Raped 9-Year Old Abortion but seems you are discussing some thing else.

Well...it is post # 461;) Perhaps it's just your links you'd like to discuss.:confused:

While excommunication for abortion is automatic, after confession and penance the sinner is reinstated and forgiven. So much for real damnation.
I'm sorry to hear you're disappointed.

I'm sorry to hear you're disappointed.

Regardless --- excommunicating the victim's mother was NOT automatic. That was a choice the Archbishop made. Therefore, the archbishop is a scumbag and needs to be defrocked and kicked the balls.

Regardless --- excommunicating the victim's mother was NOT automatic. That was a choice the Archbishop made. Therefore, the archbishop is a scumbag and needs to be defrocked and kicked the balls.
Why? He was doing what he thought was right.

You gotta to give Vader credit, though. He's always the first to admit that sometimes he goes off the deep-end a bit when he gets riled.

At the risk of being defrocked(sounds kinky.) and kicked in the balls I have got to agree. I think deep down Vader is alright, at least when he's not planning his invasions.:2razz:

Why? He was doing what he thought was right.

What he thought was right was dead wrong. Unless that girl's mother was pimping her out, what happened is NOT her fault.

Therefore, excommunicating her is just wrong. It's catholic retaliation for being unable to excommunicate the girl.

It was wrong. The Archbishop knew that when he did it. Therefore, he is a ****bag who needs to be defrocked and kicked in the balls.

Last edited:
Catholic archbishops have balls? what are they used for?

Why are we still talking about this 9 y/o?

Why are we still talking about this 9 y/o?
would you like to talk about Buggering Clergy, I dont mean Buggering Clergy I mean Clergy that bugger children, but hey whatever floats your scrote

Back
Top Bottom