• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rape, incest and abortion

Yeah, you'll kill an innocent life.

That child would be mine too.

Yes, my first instinct would be to rip that reminder out of my womb, but then I would have to realize that the kid isn't the one who did the raping, it's his or her piece of s*** father who did the raping. I would then make a resolution to make sure I did everything I could do to raise the kid right and make sure MY child doesn't fall in that same kind of path.

As I've already posted, I value the unborn but I value all born people more

The unborn would suffer nothing, the woman would continue to be reminded, have nightmares, feel pain and sickness of pregnancy....she'd suffer. My morality calls for causing as little pain and suffering to others. That means the woman should be fully supported in what she chooses in her recovery from that violent attack.

Why do you want her to suffer? What is she guilty of? The 'innocence' you pretend exists in the unborn is 'nothing'. It cannot act or even form intent...it's a meaningless 'innocence,' it's nothing but emptiness, a vacuum. Why do you value that more than the woman's innocence and pain and suffering?

It seems you value quantity, not quality of life. I value the opposite.

Life is full of all kinds of shit that doesn't feel doable, but sometimes it's just got to be done. Preserving life is one of those things. It's best to do the right thing and raise that kid right.
Most unwanted kids are not raised in good homes.

It doesn’t happen.

Maybe you never heard the song in the ghetto that Elvis Presley Sang years ago :

“ Ghetto “ was slang for the poor part of town.

Some of the lyrics to the song, In the Ghetto

People, don't you understand
The child needs a helping hand
Or he'll grow to be an angry young man some day
Take a look at you and me,
Are we too blind to see,
Do we simply turn our heads
And look the other way

Well the world turns
And a hungry little boy with a runny nose
Plays in the street as the cold wind blows
In the ghetto
And his hunger burns

So he starts to roam the streets at night
And he learns how to steal
And he learns how to fight
In the ghetto

Life is full of all kinds of shit that doesn't feel doable, but sometimes it's just got to be done. Preserving life is one of those things. It's best to do the right thing and raise that kid right.

Why? There's no shortage of people in the US and if there were, there are millions that would love to immigrate here.

Raise them 'right?' And what makes you think a kid raised by someone who doesnt want him/her or in the foster care system will be "raised right?" The odds are less in their favor.

Again, why do you value quantity over quality of life? Why the 'more boots on the ground' view? That's dehumanizing, reducing the unborn to potential heartbeats added to society and nothing more.

View attachment 67391175

Conservatives want to preserve forced birth after rape because that's the only way they can pass on their genes.

Many will then be complaining that she's 'controlling them' thru child support later. That's a common one now...and not just Republicans. Right @Bodi ?

I'm not the one trying to defend the indefensible, my friend.

Even the SC is backing off, yet you're still here, fighting for the right to kill. lol

You lose. ;)
FWIW I'm here because I like to debate. That's not what you are doing - all you have are talking points. So I'm going to bow out. I see no use in further feeding this line of discussion.

Yeah, you'll kill an innocent life.
You will also. Quote: "If you're saying we should terminate ALL lives that break laws, I would be down for something like that. We'd save truckloads in prison costs, too. I love it."
Anti-abortion advocates are destroyers of life just as surely as an abortion. The only difference is that you wait for an unwanted child to get into trouble with the law before you kill them . Statistics show that to be born unwanted to a family that can't afford a child is to end up in foster care which is simply a pipeline into jail. Abortion is no where near as tragic as living a destroyed ldeliberately destroyed by some self righteous male ideologue who knows exactly how women should handle their unwanted pregnancies.
That child would be mine too. Yes, my first instinct would be to rip that reminder out of my womb, but then I would have to realize that the kid isn't the one who did the raping, it's his or her piece of s*** father who did the raping. I would then make a resolution to make sure I did everything I could do to raise the kid right and make sure MY child doesn't fall in that same kind of path.
Isn't it fun to tell women exactly how to handle pregnancy from rape. It makes it even more fun when you can lay your wisdom on them from the safety of knowing you will never be pregnant from rape.

Because all children who would be adopted into stable family homes would eventually be shot and killed as hardened criminals? lol
I'm not sure I've seen a bigger slant than what you posted up there.
You think it is a slant because you don't know the statistics of who gets abortions why they get them and what happens to unwanted children. You found an ideology that fits your fantasy world of every child will be adopted into loving families and you won't look at numbers that tell the real story. You really ought to have the decency to read Guttmacher's site before you start telling women how to manage poverty, rape and pregnancy.

Then give the baby up for adoption. I'm sure a husband and wife would be anxious to give the child a loving home.
White babies are in high demand and a scarce commodity. If the baby was non-white or bi-racial it would most probably be adopted by what you insultingly call SJWs. Thank god for them. Who knows? Some of them might even be elected POTUS, to a state or national office or, hopefully one day, to the SCOTUS.

Then give the baby up for adoption. I'm sure a husband and wife would be anxious to give the child a loving home.
If you understood the hormonal changes that happen at birth to assure to assure lactation, bonding, uterine contraction you would understand why giving away a new born is physiologically and biologically almost impossible.

Why don't you learn some embryology and endocrinology so you can actually take part in a discussion about abortion instead of simply riding along on your ideology quoting propaganda and sounding like you are not overly endowed with intelligence.

If you understood the hormonal changes that happen at birth to assure to assure lactation, bonding, uterine contraction you would understand why giving away a new born is physiologically and biologically almost impossible.

Why don't you learn some embryology and endocrinology so you can actually take part in a discussion about abortion instead of simply riding along on your ideology quoting propaganda and sounding like you are not overly endowed with intelligence.
I see. So who is the new born supposed to be bonding with if not his new parents?

I see. So who is the new born supposed to be bonding with if not his new parents?
Ohfergodssake, learn some biology. Learn how adopting works. Learn something! anything! Just so you quit spewing ignorant nonsense all over this thread.

Last edited:
There is a very strong connection between anti-choice culture and rape culture. Both demand that womb owners be subjugated to the desires of the cis male.

I think you're correct.

Yes we are dealing with it as citizens who understand that murder is wrong. Murder is an every concerned citizen thing.
Oh stuff it. You don't give a shit about fetuses, babies, or the life an unwanted child will live. You just want to make sure women's rights to their own body are limited by your controlling rules. You are the same person, knowing that 90% of those in jail came from the foster care system of unwanted children suggested killing the incarcerated would save money.

Last edited:
Ohfergodssake, learn some biology. Learn how adopting works. Learn something! anything! Just so you quit spewing ignorant nonsense all over this thread.
"If you understood the hormonal changes that happen at birth to assure to assure lactation, bonding, uterine contraction you would understand why giving away a new born is physiologically and biologically almost impossible."

WTF are you talking about? lol

Now don't go stamping your feet and screaming at your monitor, but are you talking about the mom here or the baby, or both?

Oh stuff it. You don't give a shit about fetuses, babies, or the life an unwanted child will live. You just want to make sure women's rights to their own body are limited by your controlling rules. You are the same person, knowing that 90% of those in jail came from the foster care system of unwanted children suggested killing the incarcerated would save money.
And you don't know what the f**** you're talking about. You sound like someone who's wielding a sliver of information and that's it. lol

I care about what's right. You care about something else. That's the difference between you and me.

If the woman cannot get the abortion she wanted for whatever reason …She surely should not let the child anywhere near the man who raped her.

If the woman cannot get the abortion she wanted for whatever reason …She surely should not let the child anywhere near the man who raped her.
That goes without saying.

Back
Top Bottom