• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Random Thread #2

She's a real life barbie doll if you ask me, a report said that her plastic surgery has caused 40% of her skin to be sythetic. :shock: Then there's Cher. :lol:

anyways.......back to the booze.

Screw your fruity drinks, stuff your jack and coke...gimme Makers Mark! HOT DAMN! Gets ya.......right......there.....ya know? So smooth, so warm, so....oh nevermind.

Yes! Family guy! More! More!

"Burn in hell!"

Meg (about Peter being retarded): I can never go to school again!

Stewie: Oh, yes, Meg, yes-yes yes, everything was going swimmingly for you until this. Yes, yes, THIS is the thing that will ruin your reputation, not your years of grotesque appearance, or your awkward social graces, or that way you clear your sinuses, no no no, it's THIS. Do you hear yourself talk? I might kill you tonight.

{I got a million of'em}

Oh, trust me, so do I. I have all the episodes on my computer, and am constantly watching them...kinda get half my humor from them...the other half from lewis black.

Why did you have to be an evil child....oh I knew I shouldn't have smoked pot while I was pregnant with you!

Back
Top Bottom