• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Random events or conspiracy?

Oozlefinch

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Now many already doubt that the attack on a French train a while back is real, but I want to throw in a few other facts many may not be aware of.

Spencer Stone, the Air Force Airman who was injured during that attack was the other day attacked by 6 individuals in Sacramento, leaving him in critical condition.

Alek Skarlatos, the Army National Guardsman who was involved in the train attack is a student at Umpqua Community College. He was scheduled to be in class the day of the attack, but was practicing for "Dancing With The Stars".

2 individuals, both involved in one international attack. Then one jumped and stabbed, the other narrowly missing a mass shooting? Does this not seem a bit to much of a coincidence to some people?

Now many already doubt that the attack on a French train a while back is real, but I want to throw in a few other facts many may not be aware of.

Spencer Stone, the Air Force Airman who was injured during that attack was the other day attacked by 6 individuals in Sacramento, leaving him in critical condition.

Alek Skarlatos, the Army National Guardsman who was involved in the train attack is a student at Umpqua Community College. He was scheduled to be in class the day of the attack, but was practicing for "Dancing With The Stars".

2 individuals, both involved in one international attack. Then one jumped and stabbed, the other narrowly missing a mass shooting? Does this not seem a bit to much of a coincidence to some people?

OMG WAKE UP SHEEPLE....

Sorry, couldn't resist.

OMG WAKE UP SHEEPLE....

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Paul is dead. Everybody in my Sophomore Chemistry class said so. He was the one with the Walrus mask, he was the one with the black rose and you can hear John say so if you play a song backwards.

It's real, man, its real!

If there is a third thing that happens then I would say enemy action, right now just coincidence. Hopefully it stays coincidence.

If there is a third thing that happens then I would say enemy action, right now just coincidence. Hopefully it stays coincidence.

I agree it is a coincidence. But this is also the kind of logic that conspiracy theorists gravitate towards. I am surprised none others have proposed this themselves.

I agree it is a coincidence. But this is also the kind of logic that conspiracy theorists gravitate towards. I am surprised none others have proposed this themselves.

Well, there are a few things that preclude the usual CT accusations...

No Jews so far.

No DHS classes near by.

No Bush family members.

Definitely a coincidence that a guy who was at one mass shooting wasn't at another.

Spencer Stone was stabbed after injecting himself into a bar fight. I wouldn't call that coincidence either.

Definitely a coincidence that a guy who was at one mass shooting wasn't at another.

Spencer Stone was stabbed after injecting himself into a bar fight. I wouldn't call that coincidence either.

But to CTers, there is no such thing. Everything is controlled by some evil puppetmaster. No coincidence, no random events, everything is carefully planned. And of the 3 guys, these things are only happening to the 2 white guys. Once again, coincidence? Also only the ones who were in the military were targeted by these 2 attacks.

And even more interesting. The attack a UCC was thwarted by none other then another veteran who charged the gunman. And was injured in the attack. Maybe these are all staged events, to try to glamourize the military and raise their value in the eyes of the general public before they are all sent out to try and take everybodies guns.

But to CTers, there is no such thing. Everything is controlled by some evil puppetmaster. No coincidence, no random events, everything is carefully planned. And of the 3 guys, these things are only happening to the 2 white guys. Once again, coincidence? Also only the ones who were in the military were targeted by these 2 attacks.

And even more interesting. The attack a UCC was thwarted by none other then another veteran who charged the gunman. And was injured in the attack. Maybe these are all staged events, to try to glamourize the military and raise their value in the eyes of the general public before they are all sent out to try and take everybodies guns.

Clearly a conspiracy against.... something, for some unknown reason that makes no sense :mrgreen:

Clearly a conspiracy against.... something, for some unknown reason that makes no sense :mrgreen:

As much as the claimed fake attacks against schools, and fake bombs at race ends with amputee actors already in place.

As much as the claimed fake attacks against schools, and fake bombs at race ends with amputee actors already in place.

I don't know much of anything about your op here, but since you want to tie in the Boston bombings, I would recommend that you look at the evidence... All the evidence, and not just the FBI approved evidence that tells the story.

Unfortunately for those that planned it, there were too many cameras around there and the operation got exposed within hours.

I don't know much of anything about your op here, but since you want to tie in the Boston bombings, I would recommend that you look at the evidence... All the evidence, and not just the FBI approved evidence that tells the story.

Unfortunately for those that planned it, there were too many cameras around there and the operation got exposed within hours.

Or,... you could spell out the case for what you think really happened - but you won't.

I am surprised that the recent Turkey bombing has not come up as a "staged event", much like the claims at Boston or Sandy Hook.
Don't let a tragic event go to waste. :lamo

This is a common mistake made by CTers... projection.

Why are you trying to project beliefs of yourself and/or others onto me? I am not trying to tie in anything, not Boston nor anything else. Notice, I use the phrase "claimed fake attacks", I did not say "faked attackes". I believe the attacks are real, and that it is individuals with damed reality and logic segments in the bran that think that everything is part of some vast conspiracy.

But ignore all these other conspiracies that are constantly running around in here, and discuss this scenario I brought up. Why is it not reasonable, what is so different about these 2 attacks?

This is a common mistake made by CTers... projection.

Why are you trying to project beliefs of yourself and/or others onto me? I am not trying to tie in anything, not Boston nor anything else. Notice, I use the phrase "claimed fake attacks", I did not say "faked attackes". I believe the attacks are real, and that it is individuals with damed reality and logic segments in the bran that think that everything is part of some vast conspiracy.

You are misapplying the term projection... I said that it was quite obvious if you consider the evidence (and not just the evidence that the FBI told people to look at to the exclusion of any other evidence).

I did not project my beliefs onto you, I merely suggested you look into it yourself.

But ignore all these other conspiracies that are constantly running around in here, and discuss this scenario I brought up. Why is it not reasonable, what is so different about these 2 attacks?

I took a bit of time to look up what I could about that French train attack, and I haven't seen anything that would suggest a conspiracy in that case. If the heroes in that case wound up dead shortly after, then it would become something suggestive that those people had stopped an attack that was intended to be used for political purposes.

To summarize, I don't see anything that would say anything more than what was suggested, but that might speak more to not looking too deeply... And here's a surprise for you, the default response is not "its a conspiracy", there are things to look for that point to the MO of those that do stage things.

In terms of a comparison, things to look for, are things like a similar or identical drill scheduled for the same time and same place as the incident (the odds of this occurring once is exceptionally unlikely, the odds of this occurring at multiple terrorist attacks are about the same odds as winning the lottery and then getting struck by lightning... Twice on the road to collecting the prize).

Back
Top Bottom