• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rand Paul's Bong-Fueled Kidnapping Spree, Idol Worship

danarhea

Slayer of the DP Newsbot
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
I got quite a laugh out of this, but come on, folks. Why crucify Rand Paul over this? This was a fraternity, where crap like this happens every day. It bothers me more that Paul flunked out of Baylor University, but after that, he went on to another school, graduated, and became a decent eye doctor. So that's really a non-story too. And what about his pot smoking when in college? Big deal. Tell that to Clinton, Bush, Obama, and just about every other politician honest enough to admit it.... Well, kinda. Clinton said he didn't inhale. On the other hand, you've got some people attacking Paul, who seemed to have inhaled, and are still holding in that toke to this very day. LOL.

Article is here.

The dems are showing their desperation.

Aqua Buddha....

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

And this guys seriously trying to suggest Idol worship?

This is absolutely hillarious.

College kid in fraternity like group got high, did stupid stuff, and created a fake god named "aqua buddha" who is obviously related to the holiest of college lords the Porcelain God.

I got quite a laugh out of this, but come on, folks. Why crucify Rand Paul over this? This was a fraternity, where crap like this happens every day. It bothers me more that Paul flunked out of Baylor University, but after that, he went on to another school, graduated, and became a decent eye doctor. So that's really a non-story too. And what about his pot smoking when in college? Big deal. Tell that to Clinton, Bush, Obama, and just about every other politician honest enough to admit it.... Well, kinda. Clinton said he didn't inhale. On the other hand, you've got some people attacking Paul, who seemed to have inhaled, and are still holding in that toke to this very day. LOL.

Article is here.

Oh...MY...heck...

WHat is truly comical are some of the comments on the blog site...WHy...OUTRAGE...they should have been arrested!!! Kidnapping!!!

Heres a guess...just a guess mind you. The whole time the girl was giggling and going along with it because it was a college prank.

From 27 years ago.

for the record...if I ever run for office. Yes...I inhaled...and a lot more.

And Jimmy...if you are out there...I dont know if you ever got your car put back together or not...but sorry man...we were kinda toasted...

Oh...MY...heck...

WHat is truly comical are some of the comments on the blog site...WHy...OUTRAGE...they should have been arrested!!! Kidnapping!!!

Heres a guess...just a guess mind you. The whole time the girl was giggling and going along with it because it was a college prank.

From 27 years ago.

for the record...if I ever run for office. Yes...I inhaled...and a lot more.

And Jimmy...if you are out there...I dont know if you ever got your car put back together or not...but sorry man...we were kinda toasted...

My fraternity did that to someone once, except we put his car back together, after taking it apart.....

On his front porch. We were originally going to put it back together on his roof, but we were worried about the stress that might create. We were, after all, an engineering fraternity. Had we been a social fraternity, the car might have ended up in his kitchen. LMAO.

Last edited:
My fraternity did that to someone once, except we put his car back together, after taking it apart.....

On his front porch. We were originally going to put it back together on his roof, but we were worried about the stress that might create. We were, after all, an engineering fraternity. Had we been a social fraternity, the car might have ended up in his kitchen. LMAO.

Im not sure but I think some of Jimmy's stuff ended up in the St Johns...like I said...it wasnt a very clear few days...

That was 1978...I think Ive changed...just a little bit. Apparently Rand Paul was a liberal bongwater drinker in 1983...who knew...I guess he had to get that stuff out of his system BEFORE med school at Duke...

Of course, a social fraternity might have a harder time figuring out how to put the thing back together in the first place.

More on-topic, this is some blog post from GQ magazine, a magazine that is superficial almost by definition. It's hardly indicative of some GIANT LIBERRUL CONSPEERACY. As a bleeding-heart liberal on most issues, I hereby declare my complete lack of interest in what Rand Paul, or any other politician for that matter, did with college fraternity shenanigans. Although I've never smoked marijuana myself and likely never will due to my choice of carreers, I think marijuana should be legal and care even less about who smoked it than I do about college fraternities and their antics.

In fact, aren't liberals supposed to be jobless marijuana-smoking hippies anyway? If anything, this would only INCREASE support for Rand among liberals ;)

Article is here.

an in law of my brother was in the same freshman dorm as Al Bore and Tommy Lee Jones at Harvard. He's a dem (parents were union auto workers in Dearborn) but he noted Al Gore almost flunked out of harvard but for his father due to Al Gore smoking more reefer than consumed in a three night dead show in Winterland

I remember installing peg board on the inside of a garage wall while tripping on acid and drinking Jack Daniels. When I sobered up the next day I had to re do it.

What you did when you were younger and what you do as an older mature man shouldn't matter dem or republican.

The dems are showing their desperation.

so that kind of behavior IS acceptable? you all should make up your minds. personally, i don't care, i just don't like the guys politics.

Yeah I follow the Kentucky Democrat Party and Jack Conway's election and right now this is all they can talk about. It is very disappointing.

Login | Facebook

I am proud of Kentucky. They grow some of the best weed in America there.:2usflag::yes:

I am proud of Kentucky. They grow some of the best weed in America there.:2usflag::yes:

Some of the best whiskey came out of Kentucky during the 1930's too. Glad to see that the good citizens of Kentucky are still fighting the good war against prohibition. :mrgreen:

And now the unnamed chick in the story has gone public to say it was highly exaggerated. Much ado about nothing.

I also liked how there was a furor about the fact that he never actually graduated from Baylor. Well, yes, because he got an early acceptance to Duke medical school.

And now the unnamed chick in the story has gone public to say it was highly exaggerated. Much ado about nothing.

I also liked how there was a furor about the fact that he never actually graduated from Baylor. Well, yes, because he got an early acceptance to Duke medical school.

Let me add that doing a kidnapping is very common in fraternities. Each pledge class in my fraternity had to kidnap a regular member sometime during the semester, and drop him off someplace. One of the pledge classes kidnapped a regular member and put him on a plane to Dallas. My pledge class was a little wimpier. We kidnapped a member and dropped him off at a Whataburger near the frat house. For that, we had to wear paper hats with the word "wimp" on them for a day. LOL.

Perhaps Paul needed the weed medically for glaucoma, and became an eye doctor to dispense it. If Conway wins, being ahead at this point, that sets back legal medical marijuana in Kentucky for at least a decade.

Regards from Rosie

Perhaps Paul needed the weed medically for glaucoma, and became an eye doctor to dispense it. If Conway wins, being ahead at this point, that sets back legal medical marijuana in Kentucky for at least a decade.

Regards from Rosie

being ahead? hardly

The real hypocrisy out of this is how Conway is using Clinton to campaign with him.

college pranks are too far, but raping a women - hey , let's have that guy campaign for us!

Last edited:

Article is here.

How many of US could survive the anal-probe level of scrutiny the media inflicts on candidates they don't like, with our dignity and reputation intact?

Not many...

Back
Top Bottom