• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rand Paul Trump's Unofficial Foreign Policy Adviser

NeverTrump

Exposing GOP since 2015
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Rand Paul went to Russia on July 4
Rand Paul hand delivered a letter to Putin
Rand Paul's daddy's $$$ all come from Russia
Rand Paul has been flipped by Putin

President’s Trump’s foreign policy follows no firm ideology but is often a combination of his long-held personal views and the influence of whoever currently has his ear. These days, Trump is listening more than ever to Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.), who is quietly steering U.S. foreign policy in a new direction.
Welcome to the world of President Rand Paul

Oh my more Russia crap................... Now Rand Paul is under Russian control?? :eek:

Rand Paul is such a suck-up for Trump. I wonder if his father still claims him as his heir to his political movement?

There is something "off" about Paul and Russia. I can't quite figure it out.

Given that Rand Paul is a libertarian - there really is no need to figure why he is "off" about almost anything. .

Rand Paul is a real disappointment. i liked his dad when i thought that i was a libertarian, and had great fun voting for him in fox news phone polls in order to piss off Hannity. i'm sorry that Rand got sucked in by the orange oaf.

Why make up elaborate stories of Russia when such positions are pretty standard libertarian-right values?

Rand Paul went to Russia on July 4
Rand Paul hand delivered a letter to Putin
Rand Paul's daddy's $$$ all come from Russia
Rand Paul has been flipped by Putin

Welcome to the world of President Rand Paul

You are so deep into the realm of the absurd with this Russian conspiracy crap that you have simply become a new version of the 9/11 Truther. As such you deserve the same level of scorn and ridicule that they get.

He isn't smoking enough pot.

or getting properly laid.

Those two concerns being the two main differences between libertarians and run of the mill right wing conservatives. ;):mrgreen:

Now that GOP Rep. Dana Rohrabacher was defeated in the midterm election, GOP Senator Rand Paul becomes Moscow's favorite US Congressman.

Back
Top Bottom