• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rand Paul is Broken; Goes Crazy on Twitter

NeverTrump

Exposing GOP since 2015
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Well how about that! Rand Paul everyone, Rand Paul. He'll be at the Borgata in Atlantic City this New Year's Eve, and he's also starring in his own Netflix comedy special "Poppa Told Me Not to Come" so make sure to watch on December 26th.

Something in the water today.........

View attachment 67246569

View attachment 67246570

.......slow and highly coordinated pullout...........sounds like something from Stephanie Cliffords...:shock:

It reminds me of the Don Jr Tweet. These people are so dumb that you have to think they are doing these things in a non-dumb way. Here, I'll try. Rand Paul is airing out his dirty laundry in public b/c he's about to be indicted and knows he will be after the holidays.

It reminds me of the Don Jr Tweet. These people are so dumb that you have to think they are doing these things in a non-dumb way. Here, I'll try. Rand Paul is airing out his dirty laundry in public b/c he's about to be indicted and knows he will be after the holidays.

Now and then I will post here after some celebrating and then cautiously open my “you have a PM” messages......the following morning. :shock:

I think he's drunk.

The dig on Graham had me rolling.

"I'm very proud of the President. This is exactly what he promised. And I think the people agree with him, actually," Paul, who represents Kentucky, told CNN's Jake Tapper on "State of the Union."
"I think people believe that we've been at war too long and in too many places. And that we do need to turn attention to problems we have at home here," he said, adding that attention needs to be paid to the country's infrastructure.
"We have a lot of problems in our country and I think people are tired of spending. You know, we spent several trillion dollars on these wars everywhere and I think the President promised that he'd be different,"
https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/23/politics/rand-paul-syria-withdraw-cnntv/index.html

Well sure, this needs be punished by running Rand Paul down......Saying anything nice about this President is damn near a crime in certain circles. .

Trump tweet said:
Senator Bob Corker just stated that, “I’m so priveledged to serve in the Senate for twelve years, and that’s what I told the people of our state that’s what I’d do, serve for two terms.” But that is Not True - wanted to run but poll numbers TANKED when I wouldn’t endorse him.....

:doh

Come on man, you can't try and diss someone then mess it up by misspelling a word.

Every year around this time he gets a little...crazy. Could be a drunk thing too.

Turns out Paul does this every yer at this time. Ruing Festivus for the rest of us. I still think he's drunk.

Turns out Paul does this every yer at this time. I still think he's drunk.

I’m guessing tomorrow, someone is going to play the “I was hacked” card............

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/23/politics/rand-paul-syria-withdraw-cnntv/index.html

Well sure, this needs be punished by running Rand Paul down......Saying anything nice about this President is damn near a crime in certain circles. .

Did you read those tweets? I tried to find where he said something nice about Trump and all I found was a joke about how Trump couldn't get anyone other than Mulvaney to agree to work for him.

I'm not even sure that's Rand Paul's real twitter. Looks like someone broke into the egg nog too early.

Turns out Paul does this every yer at this time. Ruing Festivus for the rest of us. I still think he's drunk.

LOL. Does he really? Because it's kinda cool.

The White House Correspondents Dinner could use him!

I definitely like Rand better after reading these tweets. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom