• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rand Paul floats impeaching Chuck Schumer

ouch

Air Muscle
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Lets start off by saying just how goofy Rand Paul is Sen Schumer apologized the next day for choosing his wrong words. Trump hasn't and never does. Schumer's harsh wording didn't directly call for the gathering of a crowd to storm the Supreme Court. However, there were enough tensions brewing from the SCJ hearing that brought some to protest vehemently as a result. No one died or survived beatings that I can recall. No damage to any govt property. In fact, I may do a little research on some of Rand Paul's past activities that may have ginned up violence at his rallies to see if he's been a shinny angel.

Rand Paul floats impeaching Chuck Schumer (msn.com)
1612800501679.png

Sen. Rand Paul said if Democrats seek to impeach former President Donald Trump for his rhetoric before the Capitol riot, then they should consider impeaching colleagues such as Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer "for inciting violence" in the past.

"I think if we are going to criminalize speech and somehow impeach everybody who says, oh, go fight to hear your voices heard, really we ought to impeach Chuck Schumer then," the Kentucky Republican told Fox News Sunday anchor Chris Wallace. "He went to the Supreme Court, stood in front of the Supreme Court and said specifically, hey [Justice Neil] Gorsuch, hey [Justice Brett] Kavanaugh, you've unleashed a whirlwind, and you're going to pay the price. You won't know what hit you if you continue with these awful decisions."

"This inflammatory wording, this violent rhetoric of Chuck Schumer was so bad that the chief justice, who rarely says anything publicly, immediately said this kind of language is dangerous as a mob tried to invade the Supreme Court," he continued. "So if people want to hold President Trump accountable for language, there has to be a consistent standard, and to my mind, it's a partisan farce because they’re not doing anything to Chuck Schumer, not doing anything to Rep. Omar, not doing anything to Maxine Waters. It's just not fair. It's just partisan politics under a different name."

In early March 2020, Schumer identified Kavanaugh and Gorsuch by name in front of a crowd of supporters and cautioned them that they had "released the whirlwind, and you will pay the price. You won’t know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions.” The New York Democrat, who later walked back his comments, drew bipartisan condemnation and a rebuke from Chief Justice John Roberts, which is seldom seen from the court.

I know it's asking a lot these days, but I really feel like we should be able to expect that every member of Congress have at least a high school-level of knowledge of U.S. government and civics.

I know it's asking a lot these days, but I really feel like we should be able to expect that every member of Congress have at least a high school-level of knowledge of U.S. government and civics.

The problem still lingers that many constituencies do not possess an adequate knowledge of US history, civics, and are weak in critical thinking skills.

It's really sad that most Democrats don't understand civics.

It's really sad that most Democrats don't understand civics.

It would appear they understand far better than your parties elected officials.

Rand Paul and Ron Johnson are Putin’s favorite Senators.
Joe Biden is Putin's favorite President. Nancy Pelosi and AOC are Putin's favorite members of the House.

that would be nice, but hell, half the country doesnt have that

Gotta wonder what happened to switch the loyalties of some folks from dead set against Punkinhead to taking any order he gives, even after the insurrection. I'm just asking questions.

sadly, still probably wouldn't help.

Gotta wonder what happened to switch the loyalties of some folks from dead set against Punkinhead to taking any order he gives, even after the insurrection. I'm just asking questions.
It has to be strange cult related as far as I can tell. Oh and that tv reality showbusiness attraction.

Lets start off by saying just how goofy Rand Paul is Sen Schumer apologized the next day for choosing his wrong words. Trump hasn't and never does. Schumer's harsh wording didn't directly call for the gathering of a crowd to storm the Supreme Court. However, there were enough tensions brewing from the SCJ hearing that brought some to protest vehemently as a result. No one died or survived beatings that I can recall. No damage to any govt property. In fact, I may do a little research on some of Rand Paul's past activities that may have ginned up violence at his rallies to see if he's been a shinny angel.

View attachment 67317265

Sen. Rand Paul said if Democrats seek to impeach former President Donald Trump for his rhetoric before the Capitol riot, then they should consider impeaching colleagues such as Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer "for inciting violence" in the past.

"I think if we are going to criminalize speech and somehow impeach everybody who says, oh, go fight to hear your voices heard, really we ought to impeach Chuck Schumer then," the Kentucky Republican told Fox News Sunday anchor Chris Wallace. "He went to the Supreme Court, stood in front of the Supreme Court and said specifically, hey [Justice Neil] Gorsuch, hey [Justice Brett] Kavanaugh, you've unleashed a whirlwind, and you're going to pay the price. You won't know what hit you if you continue with these awful decisions."

"This inflammatory wording, this violent rhetoric of Chuck Schumer was so bad that the chief justice, who rarely says anything publicly, immediately said this kind of language is dangerous as a mob tried to invade the Supreme Court," he continued. "So if people want to hold President Trump accountable for language, there has to be a consistent standard, and to my mind, it's a partisan farce because they’re not doing anything to Chuck Schumer, not doing anything to Rep. Omar, not doing anything to Maxine Waters. It's just not fair. It's just partisan politics under a different name."

In early March 2020, Schumer identified Kavanaugh and Gorsuch by name in front of a crowd of supporters and cautioned them that they had "released the whirlwind, and you will pay the price. You won’t know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions.” The New York Democrat, who later walked back his comments, drew bipartisan condemnation and a rebuke from Chief Justice John Roberts, which is seldom seen from the court.

Do we have any other pictures of that rally that Chuck spoke at?
I'd like to get a look at the crowd, not just for its size but I'd also like to check for tactical gear, and I'd like to check the online chatter in the weeks and months beforehand.
I'd also like to check on Chuck's previous speeches on the matter, to see if there are any veiled threats of violence that go with this outing.
No biggie, I just figure if we're matching patterns to help Rand Paul's case, he's going to want to demonstrate a consistent pattern leading up to the SCOTUS ruling, stuff like a long string of threats from Chuck and other associates, responses from constituents, preferably armed ones.

I'd like to get a look at the crowd, not just for its size but I'd also like to check for tactical gear, and I'd like to check the online chatter in the weeks and months beforehand.
I'd also like to check on Chuck's previous speeches on the matter, to see if there are any veiled threats of violence that go with this outing.
No biggie, I just figure if we're matching patterns to help Rand Paul's case, he's going to want to demonstrate a consistent pattern leading up to the SCOTUS ruling, stuff like a long string of threats from Chuck and other associates, responses from constituents, preferably armed ones.
I don't have on hand any pictures of that protest but as they may turn up, I'll post them here. I also suspect that Sen Schumer didn't speak of being violent towards Kavanaugh..

For the most part, the Rand is blowing smoke out of his rump to further suck ass with his all mighty fat ass, xKing Don. So, like all the other times that he puts on these kinds of shows, he makes himself look extremely petty and sophomoric.

Rand Paul and Ron Johnson are Putin’s favorite Senators.

Chuck Schumer is one of Xi Jinping's employees like Beijing Biden is.

View attachment 67317265

Well we know rand Paul incited his neighbor to violence...

It has to be strange cult related as far as I can tell. Oh and that tv reality showbusiness attraction.

I figured maybe poll numbers. My other theories are less likely.

Chuck Schumer is one of Xi Jinping's employees like Beijing Biden is.

Really?

Do they have secret bank accounts In china???

Do they have countless products manufactured there???

Do they pay Chinese taxes but have never paid taxes in the US???

Jesus you must stay up all night thinking up tbe stupidest shit to spew...

Joe Biden is Putin's favorite President. Nancy Pelosi and AOC are Putin's favorite members of the House.
That's deep. Got any support?

1612815717651.png
Senate Hart Office Building

Can't say Schumer spoke at this particular building but this protest wasn't violent.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom