• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rand Paul: Fauci “Is A Man That Is Against Everything That America Stands For”

VySky

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
And Fauci thinks RP and others are going to just let him ride off into the sunset?

Nope.

-----------------------------------------------

He’s against individual choice, he’s against American freedoms”

Appearing on Fox News Thursday, Senator Rand Paul again vowed to subpoena Anthony Fauci and force him to answer questions he has repeatedly dodged, urging that Fauci is “against freedoms”.

Speaking to Send Hannity, Paul declared that “Fauci’s sort of nonsense over whether the pandemics ended or not – when you see him come out and he basically has said that the court shouldn’t be involved with limiting his power. What he is saying basically is that he’s against individual choice, he’s against American freedoms to choose their own medicine, to choose their treatment.”

“So this is a man that is against everything that America stands for,” the Senator asserted.

Paul was referring to Fauci recently saying that his own opinions and those of the CDC should be above the authority of the courts when it comes to health policy.

Paul continued, “He thinks that his edict should stand. No court or Constitution should review his edicts, and no individual person should get the choice to make it.”

Paul noted however, that “if you look at the airport, I was in the airport this week, everybody is all smiles and 97% of the people at least, are not wearing a mask because they have made the judgment that they are not at risk for COVID.”

That paul fellow sure does have a boner for Fauci.

Anyway, I know if I were a republican, I would be outraged.

I personally have little respect for what Rand Paul says about Fauci. Pretty much disagree with what Paul says about most subjects. What a disgrace in Congress.

Puts no value to anything Rand Paul has to say.
He has proven himself to be a moronic dolt.

And Fauci thinks RP and others are going to just let him ride off into the sunset?

Nope.

Appearing on Fox News Thursday, Senator Rand Paul again vowed to subpoena Anthony Fauci and force him to answer questions he has repeatedly dodged, urging that Fauci is “against freedoms”.

Speaking to Send Hannity, Paul declared that “Fauci’s sort of nonsense over whether the pandemics ended or not – when you see him come out and he basically has said that the court shouldn’t be involved with limiting his power. What he is saying basically is that he’s against individual choice, he’s against American freedoms to choose their own medicine, to choose their treatment.”

“So this is a man that is against everything that America stands for,” the Senator asserted.

Paul was referring to Fauci recently saying that his own opinions and those of the CDC should be above the authority of the courts when it comes to health policy.

Paul continued, “He thinks that his edict should stand. No court or Constitution should review his edicts, and no individual person should get the choice to make it.”

Paul noted however, that “if you look at the airport, I was in the airport this week, everybody is all smiles and 97% of the people at least, are not wearing a mask because they have made the judgment that they are not at risk for COVID.”

Rand paul is a moron.

I personally have little respect for what Rand Paul says about Fauci. Pretty much disagree with what Paul says about most subjects. What a disgrace in Congress.
He's nearly as useless as PTG, just not quite as loud.

Nope.

Rand Paul = :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO:

My Fauci ouchie healed up months ago.

You should probably get checked out.

I say again, I give the OP massive props for attacking the scientist that disagreed with his political girlfriend. He has been on him since day 1. That is cult like dedication.

Last edited:

Nope.

Rand Paul doesn’t have any room to talk.

If Russian Rand and Moscow Mitch can break the suction holding Trump's lips to Putin's rear, they can all retire to a nice little Mar-a-Black Sea dacha.

Rand Paul is an obnoxious putz.

Is this the same Rand Paul who pals around with US-sanctioned Russian oligarchs and delivers hand-written love letters from Trump to Putin? Seems like a pretty hypocritical statement from him.

Republicans project their own negative upon others. This is a perfect example.

Rand Paul is extremely jealous that Anthony Fauci is a respected MD, unlike Rand who had to create his own sanctioning body to get a medical license.

As for the credibility of your source,

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per-article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate Summit News Questionable based on Extreme Right-wing bias, promotion of conspiracies, misleading and unproven stories, and a complete lack of transparency.

I liked rand Paul when he was a libertarian but it seems he has sold out to neocons now

Nope.

I am not sure Mr. Fauci is actually "against everything America stands for."

I do believe he is a typical Administrative State Bureaucrat who thinks he knows what's best for everyone else, and doesn't accept any disagreement.

He certainly seems opposed to free expression, especially if it conflicts with either his worldview or his official dictates'.

I am not sure Mr. Fauci is actually "against everything America stands for."

I do believe he is a typical Administrative State Bureaucrat who thinks he knows what's best for everyone else, and doesn't accept any disagreement.

He certainly seems opposed to free expression, especially if it conflicts with either his worldview or his official dictates'.

Yea, the guy gets death threats because he is the typical bureaucrat, not even close. The guy cares about people. Try it

Vysky has an even bigger one for Rand Paul, and neither says anything intelligent.

Nope.

And what do you think a loon like Rand Paul thinks he is going to do to Fauci?

Back
Top Bottom