• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rand Paul Declares Fauci “A Menace” To Society

VySky

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Fauci has done more damage than I previously realized. He gives civil servants a bad name.

Fauci is indeed a menace, not only to freedom loving Americans, but our screwed up society in general.

==========

Senator Rand Paul declared Wednesday that Anthony Fauci is a “menace” to society and refuses to admit he was wrong on almost every front concerning the pandemic because he’s still obsessed with controlling people.

Appearing on Fox News, Paul stated “The thing is if you believe in Dr. Fauci, what you should do immediately is go get stickers and make sure they are on the floor, and a yardstick so you know you are 6 feet away from people.

My favorite Fauci moment...

Fauci honored with new bobblehead: 'Facepalm edition'​

The good doctor tears Rand Paul a new one, again:

Fauci is heroic.

Wow, I agree with Rand Paul on this one. If they blockaded the Super Bowl it wouldn't have been a super spreader vent.

Rand Paul is an 'effin' idiot who should have his license to practice medicine revoked.

Fauci has done more damage than I previously realized. He gives civil servants a bad name.

Fauci is indeed a menace, not only to freedom loving Americans, but our screwed up society in general.

==========

Senator Rand Paul declared Wednesday that Anthony Fauci is a “menace” to society and refuses to admit he was wrong on almost every front concerning the pandemic because he’s still obsessed with controlling people.

Appearing on Fox News, Paul stated “The thing is if you believe in Dr. Fauci, what you should do immediately is go get stickers and make sure they are on the floor, and a yardstick so you know you are 6 feet away from people.

Only the true deplorable gives one shit about what Rand Paul or Fox News has to say. He is a disgrace to his party. A joke. A loon.

One thing that most people agree on: Dr. F. is definitely not a shrinking violet.

It might be time for President Biden to have a White House reception to award a beautiful award to Dr. F. for his many years of public service and to wish him a very happy retirement.

One thing that most people agree on: Dr. F. is definitely not a shrinking violet.

It might be time for President Biden to have a White House reception to award a beautiful award to Dr. F. for his many years of public service and to wish him a very happy retirement.
As much as I agree he deserves his awards, I believe he's the type of person that feels as long as he can still do some good for society, he will stay on the job. No one can force him to retire, and he'll never get fired. For all outward appearances, for an 80 yr. old, he's in excellent health.

As is always the case with you Vy, all your news (and links) come from extreme right news sources:

and by the way, this is the extremist of all you have used before. This Summit News is at the extreme "end" of the rating system.

as far as using Rand Paul as a source for having a sound mind here are a few stances that Rand Paul has taken in his political life:

Rand Paul's 5 most controversial beliefs

1. Government shouldn't require private businesses to serve customers of all races

"I don’t like the idea of telling private business owners — I abhor racism. I think it’s a bad business decision to exclude anybody from your restaurant — but, at the same time, I do believe in private ownership."

Interview with Louisville Courier-Journal, April 25, 2010
2. The U.S. is secretly planning a European Union-style merger with Mexico and Canada

Ron Paul campaign event, Bozeman, MT, 2008
3. A nuclear Iran isn't necessarily a threat

Ron Paul rally, Burlington, VT, October 2007
4. Rein in Medicare — but not Medicare's payments to doctors (presumably including Rand Paul, a practicing optometrist who says half his patients are on Medicare)
"
Comments in Lexington, KY, June 2009
5. Mountaintop coal mining is good for real estate values

TV interview, October 2009

On top of that, Rand Paul is a major hypocrite. When his own State of Kentucky got hit with the Tornados last year, he asked Biden for relief assistance..........and yet, he has always been a major critic of "relief assistance".

After he asked Biden to help his own state of Kentucky, Rand Paul lashed out at critics who brought up his history of opposing disaster-relief bills

On another occasion when a transgender man was being considered for Assistant Health Secretary he said "Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., compared gender-affirming surgery to “genital mutilation” during confirmation hearings Thursday for Dr. Rachel Levine, President Joe Biden’s nominee for assistant secretary of health."

Is this a man whose opinions should be listened to?

Not for me!

Last edited:
Idiot claims scientist a menace to society!

And we should care because?

People need to get over Fauci.

==========

This post is a menace to society.

This coming from the moronic dolt Rand Paul is laughable at best.

Fauci has been fantastic at his job, and presidents both R and D recognized it. Only when the moron Trump came on board and decided to politicize Fauci's position did he somehow become an idiot.
Do you Trump lovers appreciate that? That every single presidential administration until Trump trusted this guy's judgment? Were every one of them wrong , and suddenly Trump, the president with less scientific knowledge than your average 3rd grader figures out Fauci is an idiot?

==========

He has previously been a terrible menace but he's evolved into a current joke.

He has previously been a terrible menace but he's evolved into a current joke.
In the eyes of some. Quite frankly I think much more favourably of Fauci than of Paul......by a lot.....and I don't particularly like Fauci as a spokesperson. However, at least he truly has the wellbeing of Americans at heart. Rand is a self serving, loathsome @$$, loud moth.

In the eyes of some. Quite frankly I think much more favourably of Fauci than of Paul......by a lot.....and I don't particularly like Fauci as a spokesperson. However, at least he truly has the wellbeing of Americans at heart. Rand is a self serving, loathsome @$$, loud moth.
I don’t believe for one second Fauci is some type of poster boy of public service. He’s a dying old man with his own self serving interest at heart. IMO

Paul hates the truth like SO many in the TC.

I don’t believe for one second Fauci is some type of poster boy of public service. He’s a dying old man with his own self serving interest at heart. IMO
If he's dying what's the point of serving his self-interest? Wouldn't he be much more likely to be altruistic?

I'm trying to talk sense and I know I'm going to regret it.

If he's dying what's the point of serving his self-interest? Wouldn't he be much more likely to be altruistic?

I'm trying to talk sense and I know I'm going to regret it.
I think others show that trait. Take Biden for example. Not much to lose at this point.

==========

Didn't you do a thread on this last week?

Back
Top Bottom