• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rand Paul coordinator/stomper pleads NOT GUILTY!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I spend a lot of time discussing politics with both sides of the aisle and I never heard any conservative say that the guy who stomped on that lady's shoulder is any sort of hero or justified in any way. Quite the contrary, really.

I gave you the evidence.
Gon on Rand Paul forums at liberty tree. The level of insanity there from the drinkers of gallons of libertarian kool aid is astounding.

MoveOn.org Rand Paul Attack Premediated (Stunning Evidence) - Liberty Forest Forums

Moonbat Liar: ‘I Was Never Within 5 Feet Of Rand Paul’ - Liberty Forest Forums

Court Summons over Stompgate - Liberty Forest Forums

Sorry, I couldn't find a anything condoning his actions much less making him out to be a hero. Very interesting videos though. thanks. They answer some questions you won't find in the MSM.

the following taken from the links I have already provided are all from different posts

justification

She TWICE shoved a hard foamboard sign into his face through the car window while he was strapped down and the car was moving. It was luck, not care, that it didn't go into his eye.

My favorite part there is the "hard foamboard sign" that nearly took out his eye.

more justification

Mediaite points out that later in the video :)54) you do see Valle in front of the vehicle. To conclude, however, that her version of events gibes with the video is quite a stretch indeed. She claims to have been an innocent bystander. She clearly was not. She was blatantly not the victim of a conspiracy. Indeed, as the later portion shows, she is still incorrect. She was not taken down in front of the vehicle. She actually RETURNED to the vehicle window, right next to Rand Paul as he is exiting, practically running right at him.

As the video demonstrates, she rushed the vehicle and shoved her sign in Rand Paul’s face. That is obviously vastly different from her repeated account.

blaming the victim I believe it is called in the trade.

look in the middle link - post 13

a petite woman can easily carry anyone of these:

and then it follows with pics of hand gernades and arabic suicide bombers and a pleas to protect our liberty candidates.

and knowing how the moonbats react when someone says they are going to cut off their welfare, it would be in our best interest to take down anyone rushing our liberty candidates in a disguise.

and more also from the second link

How do you know in a split second what a disguised (therefore odd looking) person charging straight at yous intention is? Especially at a charged event. There are three guns to every person in America. She is a nut.Maybe she had a razor blade in her mouth?

and more indicating she had it coming

well, to act like the people who stopped her where being over the top is a bit disingenuous- at best. with hindsight being 20/20, you can say- well she wasn't armed.
But if some crazed-eyed loon in a disguise starts to rush towards me in a crowd, i'm going to assume harm is coming my way. it is the default assumption all people should make.

the pictures were to illustrate, even a lil' petite girl can kill you. it wasn't for hysteria.

praise for the actions

Considering its possible she tried to attack Rand 3 times within one minute, I applaud those who took action! As the parody video I posted clearly shows what could have happened... and we will never know when something like that could happen!

So I say react ... when face-to-face with extremism!

more justification by attempting to portray the woman as an assassin!!!!

As someone who was there and witnessed the event in person, I have to say that might be one of the most creepy spine chilling videos I have ever seen......

It brings to mind "Squeaky" Fromme or Arthur Bremer

comments from Meatwasp

Well she deserved what she got.

and just plain narrow minded bigotry

Not that this needs to be pointed out but this bitch is ugly. I mean, jesus, why do some women still have short hair? Only lesbians have that.

I guess she got off lightly considering the crowd

She made her choice so let her live with it. It is a wonder she didn't get worse treatment.

and the Driver thinks she got what she deserved too

That's the way I see it! She had evaded others twice previous (charging toward Rand) and came back for more (that's my understanding from eyewitnesses). If she did that to cops, she would have been "lite-up" with a zapper. If she did that to Barack Obama, she would have been sent to GITMO or a mental hospital.

Call it ridiculous if you want but that's my point of view.

Last edited:
YouTube - MoveOn.org Supporters Physically Threaten Rand Paul: Head Stomp Smear Campaign Follows
I found some republican bashing. I also read a post threatening the guy with violence. no hero worship. MSM bashing, moveon.org bashing, yes that is there.
I especially like this video. It explain a lot.

If you watch this video at the 0:24 mark the young lady is getting her lower skull and neck stomped by the guy's heel. He could have very well paralyze her for life or even killed her. For those who say he stomped on her shoulder don't know their ass from a hole in the ground.

the following taken from the links I have already provided are all from different posts

justification

My favorite part there is the "hard foamboard sign" that nearly took out his eye.

more justification

and then it follows with pics of hand gernades and arabic suicide bombers and a pleas to protect our liberty candidates.

praise for the actions

comments from Meatwasp

Uh, no. They were absolutely justified in subduing her, and most of those speak to THAT. What I don't see is justification for putting his foot on her after she was down.

But, I take it you think she did absolutely nothing wrong and should have been left alone entirely? Is that right?

If you watch this video at the 0:24 mark the young lady is getting her lower skull and neck stomped by the guy's heel. He could have very well paralyze her for life or even killed her. For those who say he stomped on her shoulder don't know their ass from a hole in the ground.

I'd say if you look at the video and see a "stomp," it's you who need to get a mirror and take a look at nearby divot.

Uh, no. They were absolutely justified in subduing her, and most of those speak to THAT. What I don't see is justification for putting his foot on her after she was down.

But, I take it you think she did absolutely nothing wrong and should have been left alone entirely? Is that right?

this is from link 3 - I edited the profanity

I will defend it. He didn't *&*&ing do anything wrong. Bitch was crazy and trying to attack. He restrained her. She crossed the line not us. Maybe next time she should think twice before trying to assault a politician.

Last edited:
I'd say if you look at the video and see a "stomp," it's you who need to get a mirror and take a look at nearby divot.

It seems you have a problem with nearly every media story that covered the incident. I imagine the foot was upon the prostrate womans head to keep her warm?

to be fair, there are serious Rand Paul supporters who braved the crowd momentum and dared to speak the truth:

And even senior Rand Paul members see it as a stomp and call it that

This woman was in a submissive position and he decided to stomp.

That right there, gets your ass kicked in my neck of the woods.

here is Rand Paul lIberty Tree supporter Brandon with over 9000 posts on the site calling it a stomp

Where I come from you don't need special training to know not to stomp on a young girl being held on the ground.

another Senior Liberty Tree member - Amy31416 with over 12,300 posts also admits its a stomp

Oh, and for those who say it wasn't a "stomp," that sure as hell was. Maybe not as hard as he could have done it, but still a "stomp."

more hero talk from Utah Apocalypse

So passengers on a jet attack several darker skinned guys and bring down a plane and become heroes....

This guy protects a future U.S. senator and is vilified.

Last edited:
It seems you have a problem with nearly every media story that covered the incident. I imagine the foot was upon the prostrate womans head to keep her warm?

Your foot's presumably on the floor right now. Are you "stomping" it?

how is this from link 3 - I edited the profanity

OK, there's one. No, you're right. That one guy is representative of all "True Believers (TM)" and everyone else saying it was too much are the anomaly. No, that one guy, from only ONE of the links, he's the whole ball game.

I'm going to assume that you and your political ilk all called for the assassination of Bush, because I can find instances of it on the Internet. Fair? By your standards, it is indeed.

If you can get through all that and fine one thing that is objectionable, then you should read this

"There are none so blind as those who will not see. The most deluded people are those who choose to ignore what they already know."

John Hayward

Giving you and others the evidence I was challenged to produce has changed nothing. As I suspected it would not.

And now you attempt to smear me with a charge of wanting to assassinate a US President? Amazing!

Last edited:
If you can get through all that and fine one thing that is objectionable, then you should read this

John Hayward

Giving you and others the evidence I was challenged to produce has changed nothing. As I suspected it would not.

"Will not see," like will not see where I acknowledged the one guy who did so, yet you say I can't find "one thing"?

I responded to your "evidence," and it's you who ignored what I said about it. Reader's Digest version: it doesn't show what you claimed it shows. And it's telling that out of the three links you yourself posted, which comprised almost 20 pages of a message board, you yourself could only find one post which does what you said.

By the way, Hayward was wrong -- the most "blind" are those who insist on seeing things which aren't there. :roll:

I make a claim and some here challenge me to produce evidence.
I present evidence and I am told it is only one nut.
I produce a trio of links to a Rand Paul message board and I am told they cannot find what I claim is there.
I produce a raft of post after post after post from a variety of people supporting my claims.

Lesson has been learned. Next time you ask me for evidence I will look first at the name who is making the request before wasting my time on it. You cannot plant seeds on barren ground.

from Harhaw

And it's telling that out of the three links you yourself posted, which comprised almost 20 pages of a message board, you yourself could only find one post which does what you said.

Its one thing to twist what I say. Its one thing to intentionally misinterpret what I say. And its probably one thing to make a frankenstein monster out of what I say to create your own straw man. But intentionally lying is unforgivable.

This was what I said in post 38 which started all this

Many have attempted to tell the world that what happened was justified. Others have attempted to tell the world that this was some sort of life saving act of heroism to protect the life of the sainted messiah. Others have said to not believe what you saw with your own eyes and that nice fellow did not do those nasty things at all.

Its all there for you. And this time I am not holding your hand and reading them for you. Screw it... it just it just ain't worth it.

You are teaching me a valuable lesson about yourself Harshaw - a valuable lesson.

Last edited:
I make a claim and some here challenge me to produce evidence.
I present evidence and I am told it is only one nut.
I produce a trio of links to a Rand Paul message board and I am told they cannot find what I claim is there.
I produce a raft of post after post after post from a variety of people supporting my claims.

Lesson has been learned. Next time you ask me for evidence I will look first at the name who is making the request before wasting my time on it. You cannot plant seeds on barren ground.

from Harhaw

Its one thing to twist what I say. Its one thing to intentionally misinterpret what I say. And its probably one thing to make a frankenstein monster out of what I say to create your own straw man. But intentionally lying is unforgivable.

I'd call you a liar yourself, but I think it's more like you simply can't remember what you claim from post to post.

Just go to the previous discussions on this very topic when it happened and its there. Just go to the Liberty Tree Paul site and you will have hundreds and hundreds to select from.

You found one. And a bunch of posts which do not justify the so-called "stomping" but speak to subduing her in general.

Last edited:
Sorry sir, but you have demonstrated that you lack the integrity and honesty that is necessary to carry on a decent discourse with. Find some other sucker to indulge you.

Sorry sir, but you have demonstrated that you lack the integrity and honesty that is necessary to carry on a decent discourse with. Find some other sucker to indulge you.

Oh, I see. You're the one who claims "hundreds and hundreds" (hmm, "hundreds" seems to be a favorite number of yours when you have no idea WTF you're talking about), and when asked to show it, you find ONE, and I'm the one who lacks integrity and honesty?

What a joke. But run away if it suits you.

justification

more justification

praise for the actions

comments from Meatwasp

Hay, those are ugly comments but you said you had proof people were treaing the guy who stomped her as a hero. not seein' it. sorry

So passengers on a jet attack several darker skinned guys and bring down a plane and become heroes....

Hay, you finally found one that might pass as hero worship. Congrats!

Hay, you finally found one that might pass as hero worship. Congrats!

Protected him from a poster, oh my god the horror of a future US senator being exposed to a poster

I told you there were hundreds to chose from. Go to the site dude. There are hundreds there. I only gave you three examples of threads on this topic but there are others. I led you by that hand and now you can do some of the work yourself. I reprinted exact comments from many people which indicated
1- they justified the attack
2- they agreed with the attacker
3- he was a hero
4- she got what she deserved
5- he did nothing wrong

It is sad to see people going through life with ideological blinders placed by themselves on their own heads. Ask me again for evidence in the future. The answer you get back will be brief and to the point.

Protected him from a poster, oh my god the horror of a future US senator being exposed to a poster

Oh shoot! It looks like I said that. I didn't. It was some guy on another message board.

I told you there were hundreds to chose from. Go to the site dude. There are hundreds there. I only gave you three examples of threads on this topic but there are others. I led you by that hand and now you can do some of the work yourself. I reprinted exact comments from many people which indicated
1- they justified the attack
2- they agreed with the attacker
3- he was a hero
4- she got what she deserved
5- he did nothing wrong

It is sad to see people going through life with ideological blinders placed by themselves on their own heads. Ask me again for evidence in the future. The answer you get back will be brief and to the point.

It's sad to see people who can't admit when they are wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom