• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rand Paul coordinator/stomper pleads NOT GUILTY!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is why we have trials in court where these things will be sorted out.

from Harshaw

Further illustrates my point.

You actually do have a point?

yeah - me and the many newspapers, radio and TV stations, and 1,800,000 hits on Google searches.

That jack booted thug hopped up on extremist ideology is going to be the gift that keeps on giving until the day after he is found guilty - or not guilty if the powers that be intercede on this sorry behalf.

Jack booted? They looked like sneakers to me.:lamo:lamo:peace

That is why we have trials in court where these things will be sorted out.

Oh, really? Seems to me you have him already convicted -- and if he isn't, you say it's because of shenanigans:

That jack booted thug hopped up on extremist ideology is going to be the gift that keeps on giving until the day after he is found guilty - or not guilty if the powers that be intercede on this sorry behalf.

There's no doubt this guy is guilty of stomping on her - but I don't see why it's necessary to suggest that he stomped on her head, when he clearly didn't.

Just another lie MSNBC keeps spreading.
Here's my favorite.
Greg Gutfeld and Red Eye Gang Rip MSNBC! - Bing Videos
one reason I don't even trust the "real" news on MSNBC
BTW, this clip also shows liberals and conservatives having fun together and political correctness is thrown out the window. We need more of that. We seem to take things way too seriously.

Oh, really? Seems to me you have him already convicted -- and if he isn't, you say it's because of shenanigans:

Are we gonna believe some fancy defense lawyer or our own two eyes? Stay tuned.

Well, heck? Why bother with a trial at all, then?

from Harshaw

Why bother with a trial at all, then?

I am sure the idea of putting this thug on trial is an insult to many True Believers out there who see him as some sort of right wing warrior of liberty. But a trial he will get just the same.

from Harshaw

I am sure the idea of putting this thug on trial is an insult to many True Believers out there who see him as some sort of right wing warrior of liberty. But a trial he will get just the same.

Oh, a show trial. I get it.

from Harshaw

Oh, a show trial

I do know that it will show America what kind of extremists follow another extremist.

Riiiight. And which, um, "True Believers" (your favorite ad hominem) have called this guy any kind of hero? Have done anything other than say he's a thug?

Many have attempted to tell the world that what happened was justified. Others have attempted to tell the world that this was some sort of life saving act of heroism to protect the life of the sainted messiah. Others have said to not believe what you saw with your own eyes and that nice fellow did not do those nasty things at all.

Many have attempted to tell the world that what happened was justified. Others have attempted to tell the world that this was some sort of life saving act of heroism to protect the life of the sainted messiah. Others have said to not believe what you saw with your own eyes and that nice fellow did not do those nasty things at all.

And you have specific examples of all of these?

Seems to me that you started a thread with an intent to rile up the "True Believers," labeled their "so whats" and "he didn't STOMP anything" as "anger" when you couldn't produce any ACTUAL anger, and are attempting further to stir up contention, especially using your favorite ad hom.

I'd say that's textbook troll behavior.

from Harshaw

No, I think he's a jerk who deserves a fair trial.
I don't know anyone who thinks of him as a warrior of liberty. Do you?

from Harshaw

I do know that it will show America what kind of extremists follow another extremist.

Be careful if you are playing the guilt by association card. Your president is a prime target for that.

Just go to the previous discussions on this very topic when it happened and its there. Just go to the Liberty Tree Paul site and you will have hundreds and hundreds to select from.

Why is it that any time somebody you disagree with posts something which makes your heroes and fellow believers look bad you immediately jump up and scream troll behavior? When I see thread after thread after thread attacking Obama I don't scream TROLL!!!!! at the top of my voice. I figure its just another thread and take it or leave it. But with you its not about the thread content instead its an excuse to attack the motivations of the person who posted it.

Amazing.

Or are you actually saying that there is such a Pavlovian response elicited on a regular basis from a certain regular crowd that I know this well and am pulling your chain? Nonsense. i did not write the news article about this stomping incident. I merely reported it.

Then you should have no problems finding examples.

As for calling "troll," well, that case is laid out pretty plainly.

just do a seach for
Tim Proffit hero

here is just a sample of what you get - this from Beagle

Tim Proffit is a hero. Stopping a potential assassin is a very heroic feat. The trial that some of you speak of will not happen. The deal has been offered and accepted. I really hope this actor files a civil suit. She may introduce enough testimony to have her **** locked up under provisions of the Patriot Act.

from Harshaw

As for calling "troll," well, that case is laid out pretty plainly.

What is pretty plain is you attempting to silence somebody who does not bow before the same altar that you do.

News flash: some people are morons. You can find an example of anything you want in the wilds of the Internet. Who HERE did this? Who in this thread or on this message board? And should I ascribe everyone out there who called for, say, the assassination of Bush to you? Why, no, I shouldn't, because that would be dishonest and stupid.

Oh, by the way:

Why is it that any time somebody you disagree with posts something which makes your heroes and fellow believers look bad you immediately jump up and scream troll behavior?

Show me where I've done this. If it happens "any time," that should be exceptionally easy.

Why do you have such difficulty when people disagree with you?

you just did
posts 39 & 43.

Why do you have such difficulty when people disagree with you?

I believe what you just did is called 'projection'.

and a news flash for you sir - this message board is not the entire universe ... there are libertarians on many boards and many sites. This particular site is not the alpha and omega of discussion.

Last edited:
No ****, dude; that was understood. But you said "any time." So please, continue. Should be easy if it's "any time."

You did what you did.
you said what you said.
You typed what you typed.
Its now on you.

You did what you did.
you said what you said.
You typed what you typed.
Its now on you.

Then you can find no other examples, despite saying that I do it "any time." I, of course, knew that you couldn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom