• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rand Paul coordinator/stomper pleads NOT GUILTY!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

haymarket

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Stevie Wonder could see this coming

Rand Paul ‘stomper’ pleads not guilty to assault | Kentucky Politics

an official Rand Paul county coordinator who stomped upon a woman pleaded not guilty of charges against him. I wonder if he hopes famous state officials will intercede on his behalf and he will boot... er ... beat the charges?

The idea that we have Rand Paul around for the next six years is beyond delicious.

Everyone pleads not guilty.
Besides, he isn't guilty of STOMPING on a woman IMO. He is guilty of using more force than necessary to hold her down. I'll go so far as to say his help wasn't needed at all and he did put his foot on her shoulder and pushed down.
He needs to be punished for that.
I remember how MSNBC was betraying it. Rand Paul supporter stomps on a woman's head! She was taken to hospital with a concusion! I was afraid to watch the tape at first. I thought I'd get sick to my stomache.
Over and over people kept reporting that she had her head stomped. I think Fox even said that in the beginning.
I also say this has nothing to do with Rand Paul.

It certainly was sickening. Jack booted thugs geeked up on extremist ideology ready to slay the enemy of their messiah. Pathetic.

Of course he plead not guilty. Because, he's not guilty.

The idea that we have Rand Paul around for the next six years is beyond delicious.

I don't know that I'd go that far, but he's certainly head and shoulders above his opponent.

edit: Oh, sorry, you meant that you were going to spend the next six years trying to smear a Senator because some guy who volunteered on his campaign once assaulted someone else.

Yea, good luck with that.

Last edited:
Technically, you've broken the forum rules for Breaking News _mainstream Media
A... Your thread title is not exactly that of the linked paged

Your Title: Rand Paul coordinator/stomper pleads NOT GUILTY!!!!!
Actual Page Title: Rand Paul ‘stomper’ pleads not guilty to assault

B... It's from a blog, not a news piece

C... Cincinnati.com is hardly mainstream media.

This thread should be moved to an appropriate location by a moderator.

I'd be stunned if that guy's IQ exceeded 35 - the crazy protester chick was indeed crazy but there was no call to stomp on her when she was on the ground like that. He's going to spend some time paying restitution - the camera guaranteed that.

How does what this guy did tie into Rand Paul?

He was security at a Rand Paul event. A moveon.org agitator in a wig tried to shove her sign into RP's car. She ended up being put to the ground. Then this big dumb guy puts his foot on her shoulder to pin her down. Others around were yelling NO NO don't do that zand he took his foot off.
BTW, she was well known as an agitator at other events. This wasn't a first for her and they recognized her.

How does what this guy did tie into Rand Paul?

Here's a very short biased clip

Woman Gets Head Stomped - Bing Videos
Here's a longer one with ED Schultz trying to round the liberals up into frenzy with his loud mouth. All the while blaming the right for the same thing.
First he just shows the "stomping" It kind of seems like they tried to make it look like he "stomped" her more than once. or maybe not.
Then later he shows the whole thing but you can't really tell she's trying to shove her sign into Rand Pauls car. The next view of it he shows later, you can see better. It's a white sign.
I stopped watching after that. I can only take so much of his screaming about the tea" baggers", while making veiled threats of his own.

Twist in Rand Paul stomper case - Bing Videos

I keep seeing articles that say "he stomped on her head".

I've seen that video a dozen times and I must be missing where she had her head stomped. Clearly he stomps on her back though.

Clearly he is not guilty.

Wasn't this all one big set up? All those conservative people were arguing this was a big set up when it happened.

Oh wait, they shifted gears. Now they are arguing that he didn't really "stomp" on her or that he didn't do it all that hard. :roll:

Clearly he is not guilty.

Wasn't this all one big set up? All those conservative people were arguing this was a big set up when it happened.

Oh wait, they shifted gears. Now they are arguing that he didn't really "stomp" on her or that he didn't do it all that hard. :roll:

I think the most common (and relevant) argument is actually WHO ****ING CARES HOLY **** WOW.

Well, it wasn't your head that got stomped on.

This is a terrible argument. Whether or not the stomped head belonged to me, this chick, you, or Shaq has no bearing on the fact that the leg doing the stomping was not attached to Sen. Rand Paul, but instead to some guy who volunteered for his campaign.

Set aside your partisan blinders for once. This is not. a. big. deal.

There seems to be a great deal of anger here that this event is getting the attention is it getting and is casting the followers of Paul in a bad light.

There seems to be a great deal of anger here that this event is getting the attention is it getting and is casting the followers of Paul in a bad light.

Perhaps in some fantasy world. Dude, the election is over. Paul won. Nobody gives a ****.

The anger comes whenever I think of the composition of our electorate.

from RightinNYC

The anger comes whenever I think of the composition of our electorate.

I feel your pain brother. The results from a few weeks ago come to mind. :mrgreen:

I do not define "attention" as "threads being started by message board liberals."

I do not define "attention" as "threads being started by message board liberals."

You seem to be laboring under the false impression that this message board is the sole place where this story is being discussed. It is probably well and good that the individual under indictment has plead NOT GUILTY in this case. It gives us the opportunity of a trial where hundreds of stories will come out of it and keep the story alive.

You seem to be laboring under the false impression that this message board is the sole place where this story is being discussed. It is probably well and good that the individual under indictment has plead NOT GUILTY in this case. It gives us the opportunity of a trial where hundreds of stories will come out of it and keep the story alive.

You referenced "anger here" about "so much attention." :shrug: The only "attention" being cast on it is from you.

yeah - me and the many newspapers, radio and TV stations, and 1,800,000 hits on Google searches.

That jack booted thug hopped up on extremist ideology is going to be the gift that keeps on giving until the day after he is found guilty - or not guilty if the powers that be intercede on this sorry behalf.

Last edited:
yeah - me and the many newspapers, radio and TV stations, and 1,800,000 hits on Google searches.

:roll: Are they all "here"?

That jack booted thug hopped up on extremist ideology is going to be the gift that keeps on giving until the day after he is found guilty - or not guilty if the powers that be intercede on this sorry behalf.

Nice edit. Further illustrates my point.

There's no doubt this guy is guilty of stomping on her - but I don't see why it's necessary to suggest that he stomped on her head, when he clearly didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom