• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rand Paul coordinator/stomper pleads NOT GUILTY!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought you were done with me? You can't even stomp (ha!) off in a huff very well.

I told you there were hundreds to chose from. Go to the site dude. There are hundreds there.

You were only able to produce one post which fit your description. Seems to me if I were making a claim of "hundreds and hundreds" I'd produce more than that.

I reprinted exact comments from many people which indicated
1- they justified the attack

This is a lie. This is no longer a possible case of misunderstanding what they were referring to; this is intentionally dishonest. They justified subduing her, not the infamous, so-called "stomp." You lie.

Or it's possible that you really do think she was doing nothing wrong at all and shouldn't have been stopped in any way. In which case, you redefine "partisan hack."

they agreed with the attacker

Almost all of them said he went too far. This is another lie.

3- he was a hero

You didn't produce anything where someone called him a "hero."

4- she got what she deserved
5- he did nothing wrong

In that one post, sure.

It is sad to see people going through life with ideological blinders placed by themselves on their own heads. Ask me again for evidence in the future. The answer you get back will be brief and to the point.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. Cry me a river. Don't make sweeping claims you can't back up.

Last edited:
The guy's a scumbag who stomped on an helpless woman. He is guilty, and he will be found guilty.

But this in no way reflects on Rand Paul. It's that simple.

It's sad to see people who can't admit when they are wrong.

I was thinking the same thing when I read your post and the latest bitter and angry screed and collection of lies and slurs from harshaw.

from harshaw

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

probably both the most revealing and telling thing about yourself that you have said all day.

Last edited:
I was thinking the same thing when I read your post and the latest bitter and angry screed and collection of lies and slurs from harshaw.

from harshaw

probably both the most revealing and telling thing about yourself that you have said all day.

I really think you'd be happier around people who are unlikely to disagree with you. You might want to find a different message board to that effect.

The guy's a scumbag who stomped on an helpless woman. He is guilty, and he will be found guilty.

But this in no way reflects on Rand Paul. It's that simple.

I agree with everything but the characterization of "stomp."

I really think you'd be happier around people who are unlikely to disagree with you. You might want to find a different message board to that effect.

Which has been your purpose with me ever since I showed up and is in evidence in several threads today. You would love for me to give you a snappy two word retort so that I would be gone. Earlier today you started with your silly 'trolling' nonsense. And now you push and push and push and resort to outright lies. You are given a stack of evidence but dismiss it and lie about that. Face it - you are trying to get rid of me and now your latest statement proves it.

Which has been your purpose with me ever since I showed up and is in evidence in several threads today. You would love for me to give you a snappy two word retort so that I would be gone. Earlier today you started with your silly 'trolling' nonsense. And now you push and push and push and resort to outright lies. You are given a stack of evidence but dismiss it and lie about that. Face it - you are trying to get rid of me and now your latest statement proves it.

Dude, I couldn't possibly care less if you stay or if you go. Why would I? It's not like I'm threatened by your insurmountable bringin'-it skills.

I simply suggest that if you're going to get as worked up as you do when people disagree with you (and really, this bit where you think I'm trying to get rid of you is juuuuuust a little paranoid, as is your perception that everyone's ganging up on you), then you might be happier in a friendly environment.

from harshaw

Dude, I couldn't possibly care less if you stay or if you go.

I fthat is true you will not mind shutting your mouth and not giving me advice like this then

from harshaw

I fthat is true you will not mind shutting your mouth and not giving me advice like this then

Come on Hay.. since when did you become so sensitive? You dish it out too. Take a deep breath. No ones out to get you. Though the Commies ARE out to get me. :)

The loser who assaulted Rand Paul on the senator's own property will probably spend some time in prison and pay a large judgement.

The loser who assaulted Rand Paul on the senator's own property will probably spend some time in prison and pay a large judgement.
I think this thread is related to that massively overblown head stomping hoax..

I haven't read the back log, but I think it was about 2011 or so.

I think this thread is related to that massively overblown head stomping hoax..

I haven't read the back log, but I think it was about 2011 or so

Rand Paul's neighbor attacked him recently.Judging by what has been in the news that guy will spend some time in jail and pay a judgement.

If you have evidence to the contrary,let's see it.

Rand Paul's neighbor attacked him recently.Judging by what has been in the news that guy will spend some time in jail and pay a judgement.

If you have evidence to the contrary,let's see it.

Oh no, I know full well about him being attacked by his neighbor recently. Which apparently he ended up having several damaged ribs, and cuts to his face. Though it did take some time for me to hear weather the attack took place in his home, or out on the lawn like I originally heard.

I was just pointing out that this thread was related to a completely different topic. One that has not seen action since 11-22-10, so that was my reason for voicing as such too you.

Oh no, I know full well about him being attacked by his neighbor recently. Which apparently he ended up having several damaged ribs, and cuts to his face. Though it did take some time for me to hear weather the attack took place in his home, or out on the lawn like I originally heard.

I was just pointing out that this thread was related to a completely different topic. One that has not seen action since 11-22-10, so that was my reason for voicing as such too you

Rand Paul isn't one of my favorite people but I sympathize with him in this case.

It shouldn't of happened.

Moderator's Warning:
Necro thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom