• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ranch Dressing

Silverwolf

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
Anyone who knows me knows I love ranch dressing and dip. I put it on salads, burgers, some sandwiches, chicken strips, baked potatoes, and I dip chips and raw vegetables in it. I’ve even occasionally ordered pizzas with ranch dressing on them. But I’m pretty picky about which brand of ranch I’ll eat. My all time favorite is Litehouse: Buttermilk Ranch Dressing. That stuff is amazing! Any other ranch lovers on here have a favorite brand of ranch?

Nope. I am a bleu cheese fan.

Anyone who knows me knows I love ranch dressing and dip. I put it on salads, burgers, some sandwiches, chicken strips, baked potatoes, and I dip chips and raw vegetables in it. I’ve even occasionally ordered pizzas with ranch dressing on them. But I’m pretty picky about which brand of ranch I’ll eat. My all time favorite is Litehouse: Buttermilk Ranch Dressing. That stuff is amazing! Any other ranch lovers on here have a favorite brand of ranch?

I like Hidden Valley, but ranch is so high in calories (160 calories for 1 tablespoon) that I don't eat it a lot. I like it on my salad, but I usually try to get it to the side. I've tried just about every kind of light ranch there is, and I've not found any that I like. The taste is always off.

I'll keep this in mind.

If you don't like ranch dressing you are wrong but try making your own then you will really love it.

Back
Top Bottom