• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ramn Noodle Recipe Challenge

rhinefire

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
I just was on a website that talked about Ramen burgers where the noodle replace te buns. This got me to thinking why not come up with other ways to eat Ramen noodles. I think I am goibng to try this: cook the noodles- put them in small round tins like a cupcake tray mixed wih seasoing and cheeses. Bake at 450 for ??? (8-10 min?) then pull them out and cover them with mre cheese and hit them with a chef's torch to brown the cheese toppings. Anyone else got any ideas onn what to do with the little noodles that for some reason everyone eats?

I've never tried it, but a friend told me that you can beat a couple of eggs, mix them in with the prepared ramen noodles, and cook the mix in a skillet to make egg foo yung.

Any recipe where the Ramen Noodles are crunchy is a bad recipe.

I've never tried it, but a friend told me that you can beat a couple of eggs, mix them in with the prepared ramen noodles, and cook the mix in a skillet to make egg foo yung.

take the prepared noodles, mix in a couple of eggs, parmesian cheeze add a little garlic salt, fry it up in a skillet and call it spaghetti pancake.

Not much of a recipe when there is only 1 ingredient and there is nothing to prepare.

Survival food 101 :)

I suppose you could do anything with them really. Their alkaline nature might make them a good add to tomato based things for those who are sensitive to acidity.

I bet college kids have some ideas on this.

Back
Top Bottom