• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Raising children

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aevan

Reaction score
When you raise children, do you ever take one solitary minute, to actually try to think about what you're instilling into a NEW brain that also isn't yours...
And what somebody else might do to him, or what the government would do to him, for what you teach him?
I'm just curious.
:)

Do you teach your kids a falsehood that this is a free country and there are no rules and that we (don't) have the right to make any, up to and including changing the constitution that have to consent to, in order to be governed by it?

Do you teach your kids to hate other people, perhaps even themselves and their own blood heritages?

Aevan:

"Blood heritage"? I see where this is going. Bye now.

Be well.
Evilroddy.

I see you have decided to start your journey rather extravagantly on this forum... I hope this topic will not be closed))

I don't even have a daughter, I try not to fill their heads with my political views... Moreover, I am a civil servant and according to my beliefs, people like me should not have political preferences, we should be neutral, to the right, to the left, to the opposition... it's none of our damn business, so to speak. I absolutely don't care who comes to power and what the level of freedom is, I have to fulfill my duties regardless of the social mainstream.
I leave my girls complete freedom of political preferences and do not criticize their views, they have to live with it... It's just that I have my own experience, my father was a zealous communist and nothing could be more stuffy. I leave them the freedom of religion, I have never taken them to church and forbade them to go there, or if they want to go to the mosque, this is their right.
In general, I am very happy with my daughters, they are smart girls... the only thing the youngest is passionate about feminism, which offends me, because I brought up my daughters with a very high level of freedom of choice and respect for their personality, while this approach bore fruit, we had no problems in transition and some kind of rebellion, because there was no ground for this, but I do not criticize her for this.

When you raise children, do you ever take one solitary minute, to actually try to think about what you're instilling into a NEW brain that also isn't yours...
And what somebody else might do to him, or what the government would do to him, for what you teach him?
I'm just curious.

Do you teach your kids a falsehood that this is a free country and there are no rules and that we (don't) have the right to make any, up to and including changing the constitution that have to consent to, in order to be governed by it?

Do you teach your kids to hate other people, perhaps even themselves and their own blood heritages?
Sounds like a liberal who screws up their kids thus making more stupid liberals.

Sounds like a liberal who screws up their kids thus making more stupid liberals.
You sound like a repeat of a con trumptard who I fixed when he tried his shit on the Real life side of my computer.

You sound like a repeat of a con trumptard who I fixed when he tried his shit on the Real life side of my computer.
What was that? Did it happen before you woke up?

What was that? Did it happen before you woke up?
When was that?
It was when your mom pulled away from her brother too late to avoid getting pregnant by him, thus created you.
Lol

When was that?
It was when your mom pulled away from her brother too late to avoid getting pregnant by him, thus created you.
Lol
I thought you had something productive to add to the forum. Back to these dreams about gun use. Was it scary?

Oh man, if you think that's a red flag, you should see his other two threads. Bet ten bucks he's twelve years old.
Brochacholomingo:

Yeah, I read them. Yeesh.

Your previous forum name was way easier to spell!

Cheers and be well.
Evilroddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom