• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Radio Host Calls Prez. Obama "A House Negro"

Kane

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Mike Malloy, who gained credibilty with the American anti-war audience for screaming about Bush/Cheney and WMD lies for that last 10 years, a couple weeks ago Malloy called Obama "a house negro" an unnecessary racial slur which discredits the peace movement as a whole, IMO.

2010-03-29-MSNBC-Malloy.jpg

Mike Malloy often uses the derogatory "queers" to describe gays, and yells "negros" in oder to mimick or criticize the southern Right Wing, but the ugly, race baiting device seems rather the tactic of dinosaurs
these days.

Dick Gregory, an anti-war Obama critic, by contrast, said the same thing in a on-air critique of Obama but without using the n-word. "We finally elected the first black President, and he's white," he said.

So is it acceptable for a white to call the President this, or for a black person to call the President an Uncle Tom?

Shouldn't have we gotten past this as a country by now?

It is 2013, after all, right?

Why do some people want to pretend its still 1960 in terms of their language, mentality and word usage?

Everyone is too damned sensitive. A rodeo clown occupied the news for days for God sake. I don't care about the color of anyones skin. Some skin could get a little thicker however.

Russians are taking their cue from rogue radical conservative confederates. These Republicans will have American blood on their hands, as well as so many in this World, for undermining the office of the POTUS, no matter who is there. These Repubs are the enemy within. Ask FDR.

The rodeo clown has now moved to Texas. It's never-ending with "those people".

The international insults are even worse:

"Russian Vice-Premier Dmitry Rogozin compared Barack Obama's foreign policy in the Middle East to a "monkey with a hand grenade." Russia: Obama

So little respect for America worldwide now.

Nawww House Negro is worse, BushII was portrayed as a monkey as well.

Monkey with a football was a cherished comment when i was a grunt- and used as much for clumsy/ foolish white guys as blacks.

I wouldn't use the words of ultra nationalists in the shamed Russian government to represent the world... and when the Roosians lambasted BushII and his debacle in Iraq many Cons quickly dismissed those comments and that nation.

But now it feeds the Con theme so suddenly Russia's opinion is important... :roll:

Russians are taking their cue from rogue radical conservative confederates. These Republicans will have American blood on their hands, as well as so many in this World, for undermining the office of the POTUS, no matter who is there. These Repubs are the enemy within. Ask FDR.

Liberals generally undermine that office all by themselves without help from others.

Just offhand, consider Clinton and Monica, et. al. ad nauseum, Obama's endless apology tours and bowing to our enemies, traveling to the Southern border to mock Americans to laughing Mexicans, his insults to our country, history and culture, we could come up with so many other examples.

A childlike Obama thinks that anti-American behavior puts others on his side, but instead, their reaction is shock and wondering what is wrong with him as the American President.

Last edited:
Dick Gregory, an anti-war Obama critic, by contrast, said the same thing in a on-air critique of Obama but without using the n-word. "We finally elected the first black President, and he's white," he said.

I don't know if it's socially acceptable or not, but I have to admit this quote is funny.

As for the rest of your post, lighten up chuck. People take race way too seriously.

I'll even use your hero, Barack Obama, as a reference. When he was running for election, he said, on the topic of race, that what we need in this country is to have an open dialogue on the topic of race.

He's right. The only way we can heal and come together is by getting to know each other.

Well, on that I'd say that it's tough to have any sort of open dialogue if you're looking over your shoulder all the time, afraid to say something wrong/offensive.

If you want an open dialogue, you have to be prepared to hear some offensive stuff, and not be thin-skinned about it.

Liberals generally undermine that office all by themselves without help from others. Just offhand, consider Clinton and Monica, et. al. ad nauseum, Obama's endless apology tours and bowing to our enemies, traveling to the Southern border to mock Americans to laughing Mexicans, his insults to our country, history and culture, we could come up with so many other examples. A childlike Obama thinks that anti-American behavior puts others on his side, but instead, their reaction is shock and wondering what is wrong with him as the American President.

Yeah soooo unlike Nixon and Watergate (his VP Spiro hauled off for corruption back in his Home state) or Reagan and Iran/Contra. :roll:

BushII and the Cons strengthened the Executive Branch in ways many Americans are just now starting to get uncomfortable with- the Patriot Act and NSA snooping.

I guess ardent right wingers see the slouching, snickering, smircking, cowboy drawl as hundreds of Brave Americans died planting seeds in the desert as a good thang while anything else is 'insulting' our culture.... :doh

So much for Russian comments. :roll: They were all around during each Debate. Looks like Romney wasn't missed either. ;)

Top Derogatory Nicknames For Obama And Romney During The Third Debate

The most popular names used to know Obama low were:
•Odumbo
•Nobama
•Obummer
•Odummy
•Bammy

Critics were a little more creative in coming up with names for Romney:
•Mittens
•Robme
•Mitt the Twit
•Romnuts
•Myth Romney

Impermium says that “comments slurring Obama exceeded those against Romney by 3 times.” That’s actually a decrease from the second debate where ”Nobama” was lambasted at five times the rate of his competitor

Top Derogatory Nicknames For Obama And Romney During The Third Debate - Forbes

Oh and you well know the Polls including Independents were dropping the names. Looks like they just cant say its partisan. :lol:

Last edited:
Everyone is too damned sensitive. A rodeo clown occupied the news for days for God sake. I don't care about the color of anyones skin. Some skin could get a little thicker however.
Just because some rodeo clown is more news worthy than the president is no reason to call the president a House Negro. No reason at all. Okay, maybe the president is looking a bit small, but still....

Some people just don't make any sense to me. :thinking

So is it acceptable for a white to call the President this, or for a black person to call the President an Uncle Tom?

Why do some people want to pretend its still 1960 in terms of their language, mentality and word usage?

I personally feel that people who get overly worked up over racial slurs need to take a step back and look at it from a new perspective. We as society have drawn a line when it comes to insults which I find silly. I mean people are willing to take insults to intelligence, height, weight, opinion, leaning, on and on but once a racial slur or insult is issued they largely forget all other insults that are being given and focus on the racial aspect. I think they are missing the larger picture here and that is that you are being insulted or a person is expressing displeasure in you, period. Is how that is presented really relevant? To me it is not, you should overlook the means in which its delivered and focus on the reason.

Liberals generally undermine that office all by themselves without help from others.

Just offhand, consider Clinton and Monica, et. al. ad nauseum, Obama's endless apology tours and bowing to our enemies, traveling to the Southern border to mock Americans to laughing Mexicans, his insults to our country, history and culture, we could come up with so many other examples.

A childlike Obama thinks that anti-American behavior puts others on his side, but instead, their reaction is shock and wondering what is wrong with him as the American President.

love the irony of someone writing a post like this calling someone else childlike ... Is this a great country or what?

"WHAT".....somebody called Obama a Name. Heavens to Murgatroid. :roll: Hold the Breaking News.
oppression.gif
Stop the presses. :stop:

Somebody needs to change the time.
clock.gif

So much for Russian comments. :roll: They were all around during each Debate. Looks like Romney wasn't missed either. ;)

Top Derogatory Nicknames For Obama And Romney During The Third Debate

The most popular names used to know Obama low were:
•Odumbo
•Nobama
•Obummer
•Odummy
•Bammy

Critics were a little more creative in coming up with names for Romney:
•Mittens
•Robme
•Mitt the Twit
•Romnuts
•Myth Romney

Impermium says that “comments slurring Obama exceeded those against Romney by 3 times.” That’s actually a decrease from the second debate where ”Nobama” was lambasted at five times the rate of his competitor

Top Derogatory Nicknames For Obama And Romney During The Third Debate - Forbes

Oh and you well know the Polls including Independents were dropping the names. Looks like they just cant say its partisan. :lol:

My favorite was Obamney for either of them. The differences weren't very big.

Partisan is one thing, I draw the line at racial.

Mike Malloy, who gained credibilty with the American anti-war audience for screaming about Bush/Cheney and WMD lies for that last 10 years, a couple weeks ago Malloy called Obama "a house negro" an unnecessary racial slur which discredits the peace movement as a whole, IMO.

Mike Malloy often uses the derogatory "queers" to describe gays, and yells "negros" in oder to mimick or criticize the southern Right Wing, but the ugly, race baiting device seems rather the tactic of dinosaurs
these days.

Kinda revealing about the liberal mindset, don't ya think.

Ya, and some could choose to show a little more respect to everybody, including respect for themselves, by not using insulting language that they know is inflammatory.

Dr. Cornel West ripped Wednesday’s 50th anniversary commemoration of the March on Washington in his radio show with Tavis Smiley on Friday, lamenting that Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. himself would have been rolling in his grave seeing how his “I Have A Dream” speech was honored.

“You not only got a tame Martin Luther King Jr., but there was a real sense in which who he really was at the end of his life hardly surfaced at all,” West told Smiley. “And we saw, of course, the coronation of the bonafide house negro of the Barack Obama plantation, our dear brother Al Sharpton.”

And NIMBY...blaming this (like everything else) on republicans...

:lamo

these days.

"We finally elected a black president, and he's white." Actually, that's pretty funny. I wish the guy would expound on what he means by that. Is it 'cause he doesn't rap? Doesn't wear gang colors? What's the yardstick?

My favorite was Obamney for either of them. The differences weren't very big.

Partisan is one thing, I draw the line at racial.

Mornin' Rocket. :2wave: I thought they did have some good ones for Romney. ;)

Back
Top Bottom