• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Radical left wing politics by the democrat party is losing them the religious vote

Logical1

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
The radical left wing politics of the democrat party is losing them the religious vote in the Nov election.

Democrats are losing he Christian vote because of their support of abortion.

Democrats are losing the Jewish vote because they dont support President Trump's move of the embassy to Jerusalem. In fact there is down right hatred of Jewish people and Israel among many democrats.

The democrat ignorant positions are going to lose them the election in Nov.

And it is not only the religious vote democrats are losing. Look at the union vote that at one time democrats always had. They have lost the coal miners union, and the rail union that hauls the coal. Now with their anti police nonsense, they have lost all the police unions across the country. And being anti police and pro protesters, has undoubtedly lost them million of real American's votes.

Makes you wonder who else they will alienate before the Nov election. They have no one to blame but themselves for being on the wrong side of so many political questions.

The radical left wing politics of the democrat party is losing them the religious vote in the Nov election.

Democrats are losing the Jewish vote because they dont support President Trump's move of the embassy to Jerusalem. In fact there is down right hatred of Jewish people and Israel among many democrats.

Democrats are losing he Christian vote because of their support of abortion

Is the abortion issue something new?(LOL)

Democrats are losing the Jewish vote because they dont support President Trump's move of the embassy to Jerusalem..

You want to bet me that the majority of Jews still vote Dem?

I don’t know what you mean by “the religious vote”. But Dems never had “the religious vote”. Even though Trump is anything but religious and Biden is a practicing Catholic.

Of course, you’re fooling yourself and nobody else that the Dems are losing the Jewish vote. And, it’s the RW that exhibits the most hatred of Jews as proven by documented hate crime against Jews by the RW.

Your ignorance as revealed above has lost you this debate.

Is the abortion issue something new?(LOL)

You want to bet me that the majority of Jews still vote Dem?

Yes I know that for some reason I dont understand a lot of the Jewish vote will go to Biden. But it is no longer almost a solid block. It is being eroded by President Trump and his support and actions FOR the Jewish people nation wide and world wide.

When you ponder the fact of why for a long time the Jewish vote has gone to democrats, you really wonder why. A lot of jealousy and hatred of Jewish people is because they are successful. But the reason for that is they WORK REALLY HARD for what they have. It makes me wonder why more of them are not conservative.

Back
Top Bottom