• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Radical Islam

One side screaming that we need to encroach on the first, but protect the second.

The other side screaming that we need to encroach on the second, but protect the first.

Both side oblivious to the lunacy of their pathetic attempts to equivocate why their damaging of constitutional rights is more "okay" than the other one.

Yes, I have a thought, or maybe a question.

I understand radical Islam. But what is a "radical Christian?" One who is really, really, really, excited about spreading the Word? :confused:

More like one who mows down people in Charleston S.C. church or a Planned Parenthood clinic in the name of Jesus.

One side screaming that we need to encroach on the first, but protect the second.

The other side screaming that we need to encroach on the second, but protect the first.

Both side oblivious to the lunacy of their pathetic attempts to equivocate why their damaging of constitutional rights is more "okay" than the other one.

That is the truest statement I have ever read.

More like one who mows down people in Charleston S.C. church or a Planned Parenthood clinic in the name of Jesus.

Sounds more like an insane leftist who hates Christians to me.

Sounds more like an insane leftist who hates Christians to me.

Oh yeah, he went to kill people at a gay bar because it was a place that attracted Christians.

Religious extremism, by the way, is an aberration of the Right.

Oh yeah, he went to kill people at a gay bar because it was a place that attracted Christians.

Religious extremism, by the way, is an aberration of the Right.

My guess is Mateen was a leftist. Most muslims are. Muslims and the left are political allies.

I have no idea how to make any simpler to understand than it already is. Maybe you could tell me what part of either her or my comments that confused you?

Make what simpler? You've been babbling around this thread in posts 10, 54, and 63. And haven't said a damn thing. :lamo

Can you at least say something remotely in line with the topic? :)

Make what simpler? You've been babbling around this thread in posts 10, 54, and 63. And haven't said a damn thing. :lamo

In response to the OP, you said:

Yes, I have a thought, or maybe a question.

I understand radical Islam. But what is a "radical Christian?" One who is really, really, really, excited about spreading the Word? :confused:

To whit, MaggieD said:

No...one who excerpts from the Old Testament to spread hatred.

To which you had this profound response:

And, so I tried to help out by saying:

She was extremely clear.

Which should have been very clear, but yet, this was your response:

To which I asked:

Seriously?

Then it went sideways with this:

Yes. Seriously. What in the devil are you blathering about?

As if you didn't understand.

So, to attempt to back politely out of this, I said:

I have no idea how to make any simpler to understand than it already is. Maybe you could tell me what part of either her or my comments that confused you?

Then you said this:

If you don't understand what MaggieD said, and the simplistic responses I supplied you, then there's nothing I can do to help without, like I asked, specific examples of what you don't understand or get in what she or I said.

In response to the OP, you said:

To whit, MaggieD said:

To which you had this profound response:

And, so I tried to help out by saying:

Which should have been very clear, but yet, this was your response:

To which I asked:

Then it went sideways with this:

As if you didn't understand.

So, to attempt to back politely out of this, I said:

Then you said this:

If you don't understand what MaggieD said, and the simplistic responses I supplied you, then there's nothing I can do to help without, like I asked, specific examples of what you don't understand or get in what she or I said.

Lolololo!!! I needed this good laugh today!!

No, m'am. When he committed his act of terrorism, he was a hard core ultra-conservative religious fundamentalist.

Sorry that upsets you so.

You can't read very well, can you? :)

So now it's something that someone else posted. Okay, well, see, that's why your posts look like gibberish. Next time be more clear and concise. K?

Yes, I can. It's how I know your claim was nonsense.

In all honesty, the left must be tremendously butt hurt knowing Mateen was a registered dem.

It doesn't surprise me the guy was a leftist though, most of your muslims vote for the left. That's a stat even you could find on the web.

In all honesty, the left must be tremendously butt hurt knowing Mateen was a registered dem.

It doesn't surprise me the guy was a leftist though, most of your muslims vote for the left.

Sorry that you're so frightened of the fact that he was a hard-core, ultra far right religious fundamentalist.

Hilarious that you can't spin your way out of having your false narrative dismantled.

Sorry that you're so frightened of the fact that he was a hard-core, ultra far right religious fundamentalist.

Hilarious that you can't spin your way out of having your false narrative dismantled.

Not frightened at all. I figured he was doing what the left does, destroy, create chaos, etc. Too bad fifty people died as a result.

Back
Top Bottom