• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Radical Islam Behind the Flotilla Organizers

Agent Ferris

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Past the edge of the universe, through the singula
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Radical Islam Behind the Flotilla Organizers

The Turkish organization IHH (a Turkish acronym for “humanitarian relief fund”), the force behind the boats attempting to reach Gaza, has a radical Islamic anti-Western orientation and a history of ties with and fund-raising for Hamas.

A report by the Intelligence and Terrorism Information Center (ITIC) states that in addition to its legitimate philanthropic activities, IHH supports radical Islamic networks, including Hamas, and has supported global jihad elements. In fact, IHH’s “orientation is radical-Islamic and anti-American, and it is close to the Muslim Brotherhood, Hamas’ parent movement. IHH supports Hamas and does not hide the connection between them.”

Radical Islam Behind the Flotilla Organizers - Defense/Middle East - Israel News - Israel National News

IHH, which plays a central role in organizing the flotilla to the Gaza Strip, is a Turkish humanitarian relief fund with a radical Islamic anti-Western orientation. Besides its legitimate philanthropic activities, it supports radical Islamic networks, including Hamas, and at least in the past, even global jihad elements.

IHH - a Turkish humanitarian relief fund with a radical Islamic anti-Western orientation.
Oops, it appears that these were not just well meaning albeit misguided humanitarians, these people are pro-Islamist terrorist supporters. Who would have thunk it?

Oops, it appears that these were not just well meaning albeit misguided humanitarians, these people are pro-Islamist terrorist supporters. Who would have thunk it?

Color me shocked! You don't say.

Of course, it's Israel saying they are "radicals" so take that with a grain of salt I suppose.

This doesn't surprise me. I believe the whole incident was staged in order to make Israel look bad and bring illogical and foolish condemnation upon the country. Here we have proof that radical Islam was behind this, and it doesn't shock me either. Let's see the UN condemn that.

Of course, it's Israel saying they are "radicals" so take that with a grain of salt I suppose.

Oops........

The Turkish group behind the Gaza flotilla, the Turkish Foundation for Human Rights and Freedom and Humanitarian Relief (IHH), has a history of weapons trafficking and was linked to a Montreal terrorist cell, according to a former French counter-terrorism investigator.

Jean-Louis Bruguiere testified about the IHH during the 2001 trial of "Millennium bomber" Ahmed Ressam, the Montreal-based Algerian terrorist who tried to bomb Los Angeles airport.

Mr. Bruguiere testified that the IHH played an "important role" in the Montreal cell and was also "implicated or involved in weapons trafficking," according to the court transcript.

Flotilla Group Behind Millennium Bomber | Sweetness & Light

Attack on the source in

But let's absolutely belief Hamas no questions asked, right?

No surprise.
Terrorists helping terrorists.

Bite our tongue. They're not terrorists. They're "activists".

Don't undermine their heroism. They aren't simply activists, they are "freedom fighters."

This doesn't surprise me. I believe the whole incident was staged in order to make Israel look bad and bring illogical and foolish condemnation upon the country. Here we have proof that radical Islam was behind this, and it doesn't shock me either. Let's see the UN condemn that.

So true..But as we all know Europe and the UN like to be with the " cool " kids...And mindlessly bash using facts that are as real as One divided by Zero ( I just came off as a nerd xD )
The good thing about Israel is that, we dont give a crap ( no offense) we have long ago learned that doing everything the world ( especially Europe ( no offense ) ) asks us to do would just end up with no Israel. ( I am exaggerating )
Enemies of Israel ( currently Palestinians and most arab nations) have failed multiple times to physically do anything to israel other than a few bombs ( you get the point nothing military on large scale wise) But have managed to get just about all the world and the media to hate us…I wonder if its cause of the oil?

But I am just a sycho person ;) my views right now are stupid cause I am half asleep so I apologize for any stupid mistakes.
Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom