• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Radical islam and Russia-double standards?

The Russians have never had troops stationing in Saudi Arabia, which is the main reason why Ben Laden wanted to attack the Americans.

Oh, c'mon. You can do better than this. Our station in Saudi Arabia has nothing to do with the "Great Satan" status. This goes back to the late 1940s. Look up a man named [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sayyid_Qutb"]Sayyid Qutb[/ame].

On his return to Egypt, Qutb published an article entitled "The America that I Have Seen." He was critical of many things he had observed in the United States: its materialism, individual freedoms, economic system, racism, brutal boxing matches, "poor" haircuts, superficiality in conversations and friendships, restrictions on divorce, enthusiasm for sports, lack of artistic feeling, "animal-like" mixing of the sexes (which went on even in churches), and lack of support for the Palestinian struggle. He noted with disapproval the sexuality of American women:

the American girl is well acquainted with her body's seductive capacity. She knows it lies in the face, and in expressive eyes, and thirsty lips. She knows seductiveness lies in the round breasts, the full buttocks, and in the shapely thighs, sleek legs — and she shows all this and does not hide it.

And American taste in music:

“Jazz” music is [the American's] music of choice. This is that music that the Negroes invented to satisfy their primitive inclinations, as well as their desire to be noisy ...

One of the most popular of his books, Social Justice in Islam (1948), also reflects his critical attitude to the West.

The Muslim Brotherhood, in which most terrorists are members, celebrate his works in a region where a lack of proper education reigns. Propaganda and religious prescription is their education. Sayyid's brother became an educator in Saudi Arabia after his execution by the Egyptians and peddled Sayyid's works. Guess who one of his students was? - Osama Bin Laden. Bin Laden subsrcibes to the movement called [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qutbism"]Qutbism[/ame]. Meanwhile, Khomeini over in Iran coined the "Great Satan" identity to America as he wrecked the face of Islam and blessed the act of the suicide bomber as pleasing to God.

Bin Laden had many excuses. He used the "starving children of Iraq" and our UN mission of dictator containment (even though he was a guest of the dictator Bashir while he was slaughtering Muslims in Sudan). He used our support of Israel (even though he was more than willing to accept our support during the Soviet/Afghanistan War). And of course, he used our existence in Saudi Arabia.

He exemplifies the very meaning of Arab hypocracy. Beneath the BS simplistics used to legitimize a practical reason behind his barbarity and savagry, he was merely escallating a holy war he wanted to have against America. This goes back further than a base in Saudi Arabia. We are the convenient enemy of his God used by radicals and extremists throughout the region. In a humiliated region where there is no individual opportunity or sense of prosperity thanks largely to their own culture and religious prescriptions, what is left but God and a desperate push to please?

Bin Laden was an Apocalyptic Terrorist, not a Practical Terrorist.

Last edited:
The way I see this is that Muslims in Russia are smarter than Muslims in the Middle East. They rebel and direct their anger towards those who oppress them. Muslim fanatics in the Middle East can't find it in themselves to be honest about who opppresses them so they choose the Qutb route and seek foriegn devils to blame. This is because blaming their own fellow Muslims means blaming their own culture. And since Islam is such a force within their culture and their governments, they will have to question the health of their religion. But they scoff at the Muslim voices who preach of Islamic reform don't they?

Great Satan = America
Little Satan = Israel
Big Satan = Soviet Union

Always the foriegn devils are to blame for their plights. Never their own fellow Muslim. It doesn't matter that Arab Muslims slaughter non-Arab Muslims and Christiains in Sudan/Darfur. It doesn't matter that Muslims slaughter Muslims in Iraq. It doesn't matter that Saddam Hussein was a Muslim. It doesn't matter that Black September was engineered by Muslims. It doesn't matter that more Palestinians died in the Lebanese civil war by other Muslims than by Israel in over 60 years of conflict.

Always a forgien devil to blame. And even with Russia/Soviet Union's long time historical oppression and brutality towards Muslims it is the "Great Satan" that is the true enemy of God. It doesn't matter that we saved Muslims in Bosnia or Kuwait. It doesn't matter that Muslims are the freest in America. It doesn't matter that it was America that helped to fund and organize the Muslim mission against Soviets in Afghanistan.

Always a foriegn devil (and the wrong one at that) to blame for all that they do to themselves.

Oh, c'mon. You can do better than this. Our station in Saudi Arabia has nothing to do with the "Great Satan" status. This goes back to the late 1940s. Look up a man named Sayyid Qutb.

The Muslim Brotherhood, in which most terrorists are members, celebrate his works in a region where a lack of proper education reigns. Propaganda and religious prescription is their education. Sayyid's brother became an educator in Saudi Arabia after his execution by the Egyptians and peddled Sayyid's works. Guess who one of his students was? - Osama Bin Laden. Bin Laden subsrcibes to the movement called Qutbism. Meanwhile, Khomeini over in Iran coined the "Great Satan" identity to America as he wrecked the face of Islam and blessed the act of the suicide bomber as pleasing to God.

Bin Laden had many excuses. He used the "starving children of Iraq" and our UN mission of dictator containment (even though he was a guest of the dictator Bashir while he was slaughtering Muslims in Sudan). He used our support of Israel (even though he was more than willing to accept our support during the Soviet/Afghanistan War). And of course, he used our existence in Saudi Arabia.

He exemplifies the very meaning of Arab hypocracy. Beneath the BS simplistics used to legitimize a practical reason behind his barbarity and savagry, he was merely escallating a holy war he wanted to have against America. This goes back further than a base in Saudi Arabia. We are the convenient enemy of his God used by radicals and extremists throughout the region. In a humiliated region where there is no individual opportunity or sense of prosperity thanks largely to their own culture and religious prescriptions, what is left but God and a desperate push to please?

Bin Laden was an Apocalyptic Terrorist, not a Practical Terrorist.

Yes, America has always been the great Satan for the Islamists. But before 91, the terrorists who attacked the Americans were the Hezbollah or the Palestinians, not the Wahhabis or Salafis. They start to attack the US after 1991. Before that, Ben Laden participated in the struggle against USSR in Afghanistan.

Indeed, the one big thing all these otherwise mutually exclusive Muslim terrorists have in common is Islam.

Funny that!

Indeed, the one big thing all these otherwise mutually exclusive Muslim terrorists have in common is Islam.

Funny that!

I'm not sure we can blame Islam, since it is quite clearly a religion of peace...speaking of which, anyone watch that show "V"?

Oh Balderdash Charles!

The Religion of Peace claim doesn't bear much scrutiny.

Let's have a look at each others' evidence. You go first.

Last edited:
Yes, America has always been the great Satan for the Islamists. But before 91, the terrorists who attacked the Americans were the Hezbollah or the Palestinians, not the Wahhabis or Salafis. They start to attack the US after 1991. Before that, Ben Laden participated in the struggle against USSR in Afghanistan.

This is certainly the simple breakdown, but there is more to this. Bin Laden held contempt for America even during the Soviet/Afghanistan War. His contempt was growing. In 1991, he found a practical excuse to apply his apocalyptic mission. In other words, he was going to find something to wage his war no matter what.

For decades, it has been America that has been the enemy of their God. It was only a matter of time before the misery and failure of the Middle Eastern culture pushed the radical base into extremism. All they needed was an excuse to justify their growing hate. This problem can be related to a can of soda that has been shaken for hours. Popping that top will result in an explosion.

But even other extremists not associated to Al-Queda knew that Bin Laden bit off more than he could choose. Even they distanced themselves because they knew he had finally got our attention.

If you are reader there is a book by Mark Juergensmeyer called "[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Terror-Mind-God-Religious-Comparative/dp/0520240111"]Terror In The Mind Of God: The Global Rise Of Religious Terrorism[/ame]." He explains through a series of interviews and studies how this phenomenon has gained momentum over the last four or five decades. He taps into the mind of terrorists from many different cultures. There is a difference between a "Practical" Terrorist and an "Apocalytpic" Terrroist. All the religious terrorist have something in common. They all have a practical excuse for a groomed apocalyptic vision. Bin Laden wanted a war with the identified enemy of his God. The severe contradictions and hypocracy inside his excuses for 9/11 prove a deeper intent and desire.

It's a great book. I recommend it.

I'm not sure we can blame Islam, since it is quite clearly a religion of peace...speaking of which, anyone watch that show "V"?

Don't know if I like "V" yet.

Think about what you stated. Everybody is quick to clear the religion of Islam when it comes to being a religion of "peace" or a religion of something else. But what do we find when we actually analyze it?

The holy books (Bible & Qur'an) and the twisted men of faith should never be the source of the religion since there is contradiction throughout. What we have to look at is the "inspirations" of the religions and the key events down through history that has defined them. The peaceful Muslim or the peaceful Christian will always declare his religion one of peace. But it isn't this simple.

There are certain events in both that guarantee either healthy reflection or continued turmoil. Let's start with Chrisitianity...

Christianity: The inspiration was Jesus (though Paul would start the church). He was a true pacifist and a liberal. He was an activist. He preached of equality and love. He displayed no violence, save the turning over of the tables of bankers in a temple (certainly pardonable in this day and age). He implied the separation of church and state with "Render unto God that which is God, and render unto Ceaser that which is Ceaser." He died persecuted via torture and execution. Centuries later, men would march and kill in the Crusades in the name of God. This was never the path Jesus preached, though men insisted that God needed them to fight his made up battles on earth. In the 16th century, Christianity went through a reform. Protestors (Protestants) decided to take the power of God away from Catholic Rome and the Latin language and place it in the hearts of all believers. Salvation was now between the individual and God himself. Today's Christianity (indeed the Western world) has a common question posed..."What would Jesus do?" Pretty much kills any legitimate justifactions of violence.

Now, onto Islam....

Islam: The inspiration was Muhammad. He was an activist, judiciary, politician, a general, and a soveriegn. He preached of equality and love. He also condoned violence in the form of raiding caravans and defended against aggressors in order to guarantee the survival of his people and movement. He achieved much and eventually became his own ceaser, therefore designing a religion and government in the same name. The first 4 caliphs ("Rightly Guided") struggled to keep islam together after Muhamad's death and eventually Islam exploded out of the Arabian desert to topple empires. The Islamic world became the center of educational light. Then something happened. After the Crusades the newly converted Ottomans took stewardship of Islam (and the caliphate) away from the Arabs. It was at this point we start seeing the Sunni Arab tribe stagnate the culture and deny the Ottoman sultan his attempts to reform the religion. Once the center of educational light, the Middle East began to stagnate. Today, Islam is a religion where the center of power is Mecca (Rome) and the language of prayer is Arabic (Latin). The radical and extremist of Islam get very accomodating answers to the question "what would Muhammad do."

So, we can blame Islam if we think in terms of how confusing its prescriptions are to millions. If you were raised reflecting on the very successful Muhammad then you believe that Islam's greatest success was during a period where Muhammad was succesful and the religion was toppling empires. Given the failures of the Arabic culture over the last few centuries, radicals find comfort in looking back. Extremists are born this way. Arabs after the Crusades actually tried to turn back the clock.

However, if you were raised reflecting on the peaceful visions of Muhammad with a greater emphasis on that love and equality, then you are less inclined to buy into the "defend Islam" rally cry.

This isn't about bashing Islam and this certainly isn't about promoting Christianity as better. Christianity just didn't have the obstacles to overcome that Islam has. This is analysis. During the Christian reformation, one could easily declare that Christianity was the problem, because it damn well was. It was unhealthy and battling prescription. This is not the case today, because an actual Christian terrorist (not to be confused with a terrorist who happens to be Christian) is few and far between. Today's Islam is doing the same thing Christianity once did. The religion is full of exponentially growing radicals/extremists and at the same time an exponentiully growing base of modernists, especially since 2003. But the hinderance here is that Islam's original inspiration was a man of peace and war. It's the duality of this truth that provides the conflict and the contradiction.

Last edited:
Muhammad was also a paedophile, shocking the parents of his 6-year old bride when he announced falling in love with the infant whilst playing with her dollies.

And the less we say about Muhammad's boast that he was 'victorious through terror', and advocated killing the Jews for reasons similar to Hitler's, the better! Can't wreck 'community cohesion' now, can we?!

Muhammad was also a paedophile, shocking the parents of his 6-year old bride when he announced falling in love with the infant whilst playing with her dollies.

And the less we say about Muhammad's boast that he was 'victorious through terror', and advocated killing the Jews for reasons similar to Hitler's, the better! Can't wreck 'community cohesion' now, can we?!

Well, this has always been a pointless tactic. Different times saw different social dynamics. There was a time slavery was the norm. Kings throughout Europe's Christian history were offered infants and toddlers as future brides to assist in peace process between nations. There's nothing that states that Muhammad was doing anything innappropriate with a 6 year old. And today's extremists are hardly fighting for their right to hang out in preschools.

Muhammad also prescribed security for Jews and Christians. In fact, it was the organized prosperity of the Jews and the Christians that made Muhammad want something better for his people. He adopted the God of Abraham and defined Jews and Christians as the "People of the Book." He stated that they were to be respected because they, unlike his own, already accepted the one true God. They were to come to Islam on their own terms. Violence in the name of God against Jews and Christians was forbidden.

It was later caliphs that prescribed certain social restrictions upon them like taxes (dhimmi), property ownership, court behaviors, and rules of construction (no church or synagogue was to be higher than a Mosque). It was this that further instigated the idea that Islam was above other religions and nurtured the sentiment of superiority. The toppling of empires was due to the prescription of bringing Islam to the world (similare to Christianity's "witnessing" prescription.) The Crusades is where it all came to a head. But all of this happened after Muhammad was dead. Caliphs took his examples and developed personal prescriptions and justifications.

The Russians have never had troops stationing in Saudi Arabia, which is the main reason why Ben Laden wanted to attack the Americans.

That was simply the most obvious and most logical form of a rallying cry...
That was simply the most obvious way to spread a word to the masses of ignorant future terrorists...

Recruiting by talking about abstract concepts is not how you rally people to be against a guy, you point out that the guy is standing in your yard and cry foul.

I can't stand this moral equivilence to justify evil, especially as Muhammad was supposed to be the 'perfect man'. 'They had slaves and f**ked children back then, so it's all alright', the cry goes.

No it isn't alright. Ask a Leftist for example if it was OK for the British to be part of the slave trade just because everyone else was and you'll have your eardrums burst by the roaring noise.

What's more, ordinary people through the ages didn't fancy kids. So for Muhammad to be an unrepentent and predatory paedophile to the shock of Aisha's parents is doubly wicked.

Tabari IX:128 "When the Prophet married Aisha, she was very young and not yet ready for consummation." This is how it happened: Tabari IX:131 "My mother came to me while I was being swung on a swing between two branches and got me down. My nurse took over and wiped my face with some water and started leading me. When I was at the door she stopped so I could catch my breath. I was brought in while Muhammad was sitting on a bed in our house. My mother made me sit on his lap. The other men and women got up and left. The Prophet consummated his marriage with me in my house when I was nine years old."

You'd be locked up for this today. Indeed, contemporary terrorist cult-nut 'David Koresh' insisted on sex with pre-pubescent girls to dominate them too.

Bukhari:V9B86N98 "The Prophet said, 'A virgin should not be married till she is asked for her consent.' 'O Apostle! How will the virgin express her consent.' He said, 'By remaining silent.'" Bukhari:V9B87N139-40 "Allah’s Apostle told Aisha, 'You were shown to me twice in my dreams [a.k.a. sexual fantasies]. I beheld a man or angel carrying you in a silken cloth. He said to me, "She is yours, so uncover her." And behold, it was you. I would then say to myself, "If this is from Allah, then it must happen."'

Oh, so it was alright for Muhammad's 'wife' to be stripped naked rather than be wrapped like a mummy like all the other Muslim women ought to be!

The TRUTH on Womens' so-called Rights under Mo: http://www.answering-islam.org/Authors/Wood/women.htm

More in the line of protected property. But it was harsh animal treatment nonetheless. Hence the legacy of killing women who don't fall into line: YouTube- Prophet Muhammad says "Kill Your Daughters"!

Grooming and outraging, the kiddyfeeling Prophet strikes: In The Name Of Allah - Aisha

And so today paedophilia and child marriage is still an intrinsic part of devout Islamic culture. One example: Shock horror! Child marriage still an issue in Saudi Arabia! - Jihad Watch

Now for the Jews. The 'apes and pigs' were given the choice to convert. Those who refused died.

Tabari VIII:29 "The Holy Prophet (peace be unto him) said, 'No one should pray the afternoon prayer until they are in the territory of the Qurayza because warfare against the Jews is incumbent upon Muslims.'" Ishaq:461 "The Muslims had been totally occupied with warlike preparations. They refused to pray until they had come upon the Jews in accordance with Muhammad’s order. Allah did not find fault with them in His Book, nor did the Messenger reprimand them for it."

Qur'an 5:51 "Believers, do not accept Jews and Christians as allies. They are allies of one another. Any one of you who befriends them is surely one of them." Ishaq:369 "The Jews were in a state of fear on account of our attack upon them. The Prophet declared, 'Kill every Jew who falls into your hands.'"

Qur'an 9:29 "Fight the People of the Book [Christians and Jews], and those who do not believe in Allah [everybody else] until all of them pay the jizyah protection tax in submission." Qur'an 9:123 "O believers, fight the unbelievers around you, and make them realize that you are unrelenting."

HADITH Sahih Bukhari [4:52:176] Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar:
Allah's Apostle said, "You (i.e. Muslims) will fight with the Jews till some of them will hide behind stones. The stones will (betray them) saying, 'O 'Abdullah (i.e. slave of Allah)! There is a Jew hiding behind me; so kill him.' "

Such filth continues seemingly ad-infinitum: Quotes from the Koran

When Muhammad adopted certain Christian cultural cornerstones, such as the Archangel Gabriel, he was merely appropriating them for his own ends. Indeed, a lot of his crap was misappropriated, such as his mistreatment of Lucifer:

This next passage is illuminating. The Bible suggests that Lucifer was beautiful. Islam agrees. Ishaq:461/Tabari VIII:28 "Before reaching the Qurayza, Muhammad greeted his Companions. 'Has anyone passed you?' he asked". 'Yes, Prophet.' they replied. 'Dihyah ibn Khalifah passed us on a white mule with a brocade covered saddle.'" The translators of Tabari's History confirm: "Dihyah was a rich merchant of such beauty, the angel Gabriel is said to have assumed his features. When he arrived in Medina, every woman came out to look at him." "Allah’s Apostle said, 'That was Gabriel. He was sent to the Qurayza to shake their homes and terrorize them.'" Billions have been conned into believing that a dust-covered, sword-wielding terrorist was God’s messenger to mankind.

Prophet of Doom - Islam in Muhammad?s Own Words - 19 - Islam?s Holocaust

No wonder the Muslim Council of Britain boycotted Holocaust Day!

Islam's modus operandi of toppling empires only to install its own is right out of Stalin's book. Only Stalin's figleaf was that Adolf Hitler had invaded his territory (but even then that just counts for World War 2).

Islam means 'submission'. Others say 'peace', but only insofar as it's the peace achieved by a crushing war.

Tabari VIII:160 "Allah’s Apostle set out on the expedition against the people of Mecca in the month of Ramadan."

First Mecca then the world. Indeed, the Crusades were a belated response to Islam's first great jihad into Europe, which took it as far as France. The second great jihad was stopped at the Gates of Vienna. Terrorism is in the Islamic DNA:

muslim kill commands

Unholy Quotes From The Koran

YouTube- Quran say "Where ever you find a kafir you kill them"

Not a pretty picture is it. And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

Islam is intrinsically evil, just that it also has a bit of sugary icing to trap the decent folk. Any original culture in the Muslim world has been by the virtue of good men doing the best by their consciences and clean spirit.

Last edited:
I can't stand this moral equivilence to justify evil, especially as Muhammad was supposed to be the 'perfect man'. 'They had slaves and f**ked children back then, so it's all alright', the cry goes.

Of course it's not alright. We don't look at slavery and state that it's alright because at one time it was. But there's enough to analyze in Islam without focusing on what was accepted in the day. Let me submit this... Could we state that America is evil because some of the Founding Fathers had slaves? Of course not.

Muhammed's grander deeds are what has inspired the goods and bads of Islam, not the small stuff. It's the raiding of caravans and the assault on Mecca that offer extremists their legitimacy to "defend" Islam. It's his status as a general that inspires the leaders of militant groups. It's his status as a soveriegn that suggests to fundamentals that turing back the clock will return Islam to its purest form (which is why science eventually departed the desert). And it was the first couple hundred centuries that suggests that Islam's most successful period was one when Islam was toppling empires.

Most don't subscribe to the prison of this thinking, but there are plenty that do. Islam's greatest obstacle is perhaps that is was so succesful in its infancy. In the 20th century, Islam as an organizing tool failed. Witness an entire region trying to cope with that.

I know you need to take in the prevailing contemporary cultural climate but there are places I draw the line. In days of old some men treated their slaves kindly and others didn't. You look with much favour on those who treated their slaves well and humanely (even as human beings), though slavery itself was a terrible thing.

Muhammad the 'general' is an interesting term. I take it that's 'general' more in the spirit of a football hooligan gang boss than the likes of Eisenhower or Monty!

Dear old Mo said 'I was made victorious with terror'. The Koran contains charming exhortions to fill the hearts of the unbelievers with 'terror' (8:12) because they are the 'lowest of animals'!

Muhammad boasted, "I have been made victorious with terror" Sahih Bukhari Volume 4, Book 52, Number 220

koran unbelievers terror - Google Search

Muhammad wasn't merely another cult boss who appears brutal only by today's standards. To a limited degree that is true but to his fullest extent Muhammad was by any standard a criminal warlord who blazed a trail of rape and death across a continent on the level of Hitler.

I say this to the world: The man was scum, pure and simple.

Last edited:
Muhammad the 'general' is an interesting term. I take it that's 'general' more in the spirit of a football hooligan gang boss than the likes of Eisenhower or Monty!

It's true. He was a pacifist and an activist. He became a judge. He became a politician. He led an army, which makes him a general. And when he took down Mecca, he became his own ceasar. His sovierenty is what sealed the deal of uniting religion and government.

That is why the Muslims of the world are torn today about the identity of "true" Islam. Most, to include the modernists, embrace the early part of Muhammad's life. Fanatics and extremists embrace the latter.

Using verses from the Qu'ran (or the Bible for that matter) to define the religion will always be a futile venture. What would Muhammad do? Well, it depends on what part of his life you need to validate your deed.

Last edited:
Hitler led an army but nobody calls him a general. What do you want me to do, admire or loath him more?

One key trouble with Muhammad, Islam's founder, is that he always saw himself as right, regardless of hypocrisy. This unstable behaviour led to 'abrogation', where peaceful Koranic passages, laid down earlier in the chronology, were automatically cancelled by the later bloodthirsty stuff.

But in Muhammad's mind he still had to retain the earlier stuff, spouted when he was still on his uppers in Medina to gain new recruits and a veneer of respectability. To him dumping those meant admitting he was wrong or inconsistent.

Further confusion arises for both Muslim and non-Muslim alike, when trying to remember the order. The Koran is tedious prose ordered by the length of the verses. And it's merely the appendix volume to the huge Sunnah and Hadith books.

Muhammad in some way wrong or hypocritical? No!!

Muhammad married a well-to-do young woman, quit work and became a wastrel. He'd lie contemplating his navel and believed the Archangel Gabriel spoke with him. For a long time he worried, even on his deathbed claiming he was 'possessed by devils'. Doctors diagnosing him today would say he was suffering from things like paranoid schitzophrenia.

Trying to gain political power through religion, Muhammad was driven from the city after trying to convert its inhabitants. He re-established himself in agrarian Medina, built up his army to conquer Mecca and then the whole of what is now Saudi Arabia. Where before he had to compete with other community leaders, Muhammad simply drove his army through their districts. One female governor was kidnapped and then pulled apart after being tied to two camels.

In Medina he tried to pull communities and people together, but as a means to an end. That end achieved, he saw less reason for diplomacy later on. Muhammad indeed bacame the final authority in civil matters, though more in the spirit of Nazi Germany's Fuhrersprinzip. Muhammad's style was better suited to arbitrary command, leaving minions to straighten the minutiae.

The Rise of Islam: A History of the prophet Muhammad | Islamic History, Life of Muhammad | Islamic Alert | Learn About Islamic terrorism, Islam in prophecy, Islam and terrorism, Islam in the news, islamic jihad, jihad, quran, quranic teachings, killi

TheReligionofPeace - The Life of Muhammad

British author calls Muhammad "schizophrenic," cleric says "people don't seem to understand the consequences of saying things like this could be quite severe" - Jihad Watch

Terrorism and brutality in Muhammad?s thoughts and actions

Historical Muhammad: The Good, Bad, Downright Ugly - 4Truth.net

Terrorists need only pick up the three books to read, in easy black and white, their orders for supremacism. (Koran - quick reference, Hadith - Life of Muhammad, Sunnah - political manifesto). Scholars and peaceful people need years of study to 'interpret' Islam in order to live by the peaceful teaching Muhammad used as icing sugar.

MUHAMMAD'S POLITICAL ACTIVITY:

The Koran is incriminating evidence of its intolerance and evil. By Muhammad: Muslim: C24B20N4609 "The Messenger said: 'Do not take the Qur'an on a journey with you, for I am afraid lest it would fall into the hands of the enemy.' Ayyub, one of the narrators in the chain of transmitters, said: 'The enemy may seize it and may quarrel with you over it.'"

Prophet of Doom - Islam's Terrorist Dogma in Muhammad's Own Words

All the evil usefully highlighted and indexed: Skeptic's Annotated Quran

Aggressive military expansion, killing all in his way: Was Muhammad Purely Evil or in-between ?Good? and ?Evil??

Strictness is a 'virtue', even to the extent of murder for those wishing to leave Islam or for being Jewish: Who was Muhammad, Prophet of God or Evil Cult Leader?

Torture and murder: Muhammad and the Death of Kinana

Muhammad Riding into Medina: Kill or Crucify Your Enemies

Cutting account of what doctors would recognise as mental instabilty and epilepsy forming the basis of Islamic morality: History of Jihad ? Prophet Mohammed S.A.W. (PBUH*)

Muhammad's Suicide Attempts

'War is my policy', you can hear him say: Muhammad in Medina - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ethnic cleansing and subjugation: Hero Worship of Muhammad and the Denial of Human Rights and Freedom

Why invite Islam to be a part of a multicultural society when it purely monocentric?

Political Islam // Articles // Hero Worship and the Monoculture of the Anthill

Pope confirms obvious: Pope Benedict XVI: “Muhammad brought … evil” — Elliott C. Back

Last edited:
Hitler led an army but nobody calls him a general. What do you want me to do, admire or loath him more?

One key trouble with Muhammad, Islam's founder, is that he always saw himself as right, regardless of hypocrisy. This unstable behaviour led to 'abrogation', where peaceful Koranic passages, laid down earlier in the chronology, were automatically cancelled by the later bloodthirsty stuff.

But in Muhammad's mind he still had to retain the earlier stuff, spouted when he was still on his uppers in Medina to gain new recruits and a veneer of respectability. To him dumping those meant admitting he was wrong or inconsistent.

Further confusion arises for both Muslim and non-Muslim alike, when trying to remember the order. The Koran is tedious prose ordered by the length of the verses. And it's merely the appendix volume to the huge Sunnah and Hadith books.

Muhammad in some way wrong or hypocritical? No!!

Muhammad married a well-to-do young woman, quit work and became a wastrel. He'd lie contemplating his navel and believed the Archangel Gabriel spoke with him. For a long time he worried, even on his deathbed claiming he was 'possessed by devils'. Doctors diagnosing him today would say he was suffering from things like paranoid schitzophrenia.

Trying to gain political power through religion, Muhammad was driven from the city after trying to convert its inhabitants. He re-established himself in agrarian Medina, built up his army to conquer Mecca and then the whole of what is now Saudi Arabia. Where before he had to compete with other community leaders, Muhammad simply drove his army through their districts. One female governor was kidnapped and then pulled apart after being tied to two camels.

In Medina he tried to pull communities and people together, but as a means to an end. That end achieved, he saw less reason for diplomacy later on. Muhammad indeed bacame the final authority in civil matters, though more in the spirit of Nazi Germany's Fuhrersprinzip. Muhammad's style was better suited to arbitrary command, leaving minions to straighten the minutiae.

The Rise of Islam: A History of the prophet Muhammad | Islamic History, Life of Muhammad | Islamic Alert | Learn About Islamic terrorism, Islam in prophecy, Islam and terrorism, Islam in the news, islamic jihad, jihad, quran, quranic teachings, killi

TheReligionofPeace - The Life of Muhammad

British author calls Muhammad "schizophrenic," cleric says "people don't seem to understand the consequences of saying things like this could be quite severe" - Jihad Watch

Terrorism and brutality in Muhammad?s thoughts and actions

Historical Muhammad: The Good, Bad, Downright Ugly - 4Truth.net

Terrorists need only pick up the three books to read, in easy black and white, their orders for supremacism. (Koran - quick reference, Hadith - Life of Muhammad, Sunnah - political manifesto). Scholars and peaceful people need years of study to 'interpret' Islam in order to live by the peaceful teaching Muhammad used as icing sugar.

MUHAMMAD'S POLITICAL ACTIVITY:

The Koran is incriminating evidence of its intolerance and evil. By Muhammad: Muslim: C24B20N4609 "The Messenger said: 'Do not take the Qur'an on a journey with you, for I am afraid lest it would fall into the hands of the enemy.' Ayyub, one of the narrators in the chain of transmitters, said: 'The enemy may seize it and may quarrel with you over it.'"

Prophet of Doom - Islam's Terrorist Dogma in Muhammad's Own Words

All the evil usefully highlighted and indexed: Skeptic's Annotated Quran

Aggressive military expansion, killing all in his way: Was Muhammad Purely Evil or in-between ?Good? and ?Evil??

Strictness is a 'virtue', even to the extent of murder for those wishing to leave Islam or for being Jewish: Who was Muhammad, Prophet of God or Evil Cult Leader?

Torture and murder: Muhammad and the Death of Kinana

Muhammad Riding into Medina: Kill or Crucify Your Enemies

Cutting account of what doctors would recognise as mental instabilty and epilepsy forming the basis of Islamic morality: History of Jihad ? Prophet Mohammed S.A.W. (PBUH*)

Muhammad's Suicide Attempts

'War is my policy', you can hear him say: Muhammad in Medina - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ethnic cleansing and subjugation: Hero Worship of Muhammad and the Denial of Human Rights and Freedom

Why invite Islam to be a part of a multicultural society when it purely monocentric?

Political Islam // Articles // Hero Worship and the Monoculture of the Anthill

Pope confirms obvious: Pope Benedict XVI: “Muhammad brought … evil” — Elliott C. Back

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom