• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Radical Feminists Walking Away From The Democrats

Grim17

Battle Ready
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
I wondered if radical feminists would stand up for women, or put politics first, and at least for this group of feminists, I have my answer.

As far as I'm concerned, this is another example of the left eating their own.

Hmm. Will they care about the handful of trans athletes or the assault on their bodily autonomy?

Tough choice to make.

Hmm. Will they care about the handful of trans athletes or the assault on their bodily autonomy?

Tough choice to make.
It was like I heard a black couple say after reacting to Thomas Sowell a few days ago... At least with republicans and conservatives, they tell you exactly who they are and what they stand for, while democrats and liberals lie and pretend to support you as long as you are on board with their program.

It was like I heard a black couple say after reacting to Thomas Sowell a few days ago... At least with republicans and conservatives, they tell you exactly who they are and what they stand for, while democrats and liberals lie and pretend to support you as long as you are on board with their program.
Hmmmm the danger of maybe not winning at a sport or having the family of your rapist be able to sue you for getting an abortion.

Tough choice to make.

Democrats are actually free thinking humans, so they don't agree lockstep with every other Democrat. Perhaps the righties should disconnect from the machine, and join the rest of us in free thought.

Yes yes.... Surely your anecdotal experience is proof positive of your moronic claims. Keep wallowing.

Democrats are actually free thinking humans, so they don't agree lockstep with every other Democrat. Perhaps the righties should disconnect from the machine, and join the rest of us in free thought.
I'm sorry to be the one to inform you of this, but it's democratic voters who are making the switch to republican, not the other way around.

When it comes to those feminists, how can you blame them? The democrats have claimed to support women and women's rights, but are perfectly content to allow men to compete against women and destroy them in athletic competition. That isn't supporting women, it's degrading them.

Yes yes.... Surely your anecdotal experience is proof positive of your moronic claims. Keep wallowing.
Seeing is believing, and everyone has seen this whether they are honest enough to admit it or not.

I'm sorry to be the one to inform you of this, but it's democratic voters who are making the switch to republican, not the other way around.

When it comes to those feminists, how can you blame them? The democrats have claimed to support women and women's rights, but are perfectly content to allow men to compete against women and destroy them in athletic competition. That isn't supporting women, it's degrading them.
I think it would be stupid of feminists to support a party that is doing things like proposing legislation making it illegal to to abort an ectopic pregnancy or floating the idea of the death penalty for women who get abortions because of a handful of trans athletes…. But people are stupid.

I think it would be stupid of feminists to support a party that is doing things like proposing legislation making it illegal to to abort an ectopic pregnancy or floating the idea of the death penalty for women who get abortions because of a handful of trans athletes…. But people are stupid.
It's simple... Democrats have betrayed women and by doing so, many women (particularly feminists) are no longer going to support them.

Allowing men to win gold metals in women's sports is a betrayal.
Allowing men to compete against women and embarrass them in women's sports is a betrayal.
Allowing men to hold world records in women's sports is a betrayal.
Calling a man the first woman to accomplish something is a betrayal to women.
Naming a man as the "woman of the year" is a betrayal to women.

I'm not saying they will vote for republicans, but they sure as hell won't be voting for the democrats anymore.

Look, what was stupid was democrats capitulating to the trans movement and allowing men to call themselves women and shit all over women's accomplishments.

Look, what was stupid was democrats capitulating to the trans movement and allowing men to call themselves women and shit all over women's accomplishments.

It must be a very tough choice to make.

Go with the party where there is a really rare event of a trans athlete or go with the party that is actively attacking and in some cases criminalizing access to reproductive rights.

Very tough choice.

people are slowly waking up and realising what the dimocrat party has become.

The party of criminals, crime, junkies, pedophiles, welfare check over paychecks, higher taxes, anti-constitution, slavery, kkk, Jim crow, inflation, illegal aliens

Country would be amazing if every democrat enabler fellow asleep tonight, had a aortic aneurysm and never woke up. 🙏

It's simple... Democrats have betrayed women and by doing so, many women (particularly feminists) are no longer going to support them.

Allowing men to win gold metals in women's sports is a betrayal.
Allowing men to compete against women and embarrass them in women's sports is a betrayal.
Allowing men to hold world records in women's sports is a betrayal.
Calling a man the first woman to accomplish something is a betrayal to women.
Naming a man as the "woman of the year" is a betrayal to women.

I'm not saying they will vote for republicans, but they sure as hell won't be voting for the democrats anymore.
I am thrilled that I am the first to point out to you that the entire point you’re missing is a transgendered individual will tell you that they have always been a woman/man. They are saying I know my gender better than you know my gender - so is it was a betrayal to women to allow women to compete against women? Because that is how a person who supports the LGBTQ community sees it. But you could be really on the ball when it comes to women who are radical feminists that hate transgendered people

people are slowly waking up and realising what the dimocrat party has become.

The party of criminals, crime, junkies, pedophiles, welfare check over paychecks, higher taxes, anti-constitution, slavery, kkk, Jim crow, inflation, illegal aliens

Country would be amazing if every democrat enabler fellow asleep tonight, had a aortic aneurysm and never woke up. 🙏
Desantis and gaetz switched parties? Source please

It must be a very tough choice to make.

Go with the party where there is a really rare event of a trans athlete or go with the party that is actively attacking and in some cases criminalizing access to reproductive rights.

Very tough choice.
Look, I don't think many feminists are all of the sudden going to be voting republican. What they are going to do instead, is stop supporting them verbally and at the polls.

You can't claim to be a champion of women then turn around and shit on them like that. Supporting trans people didn't have to go that far, but that's what the democrats always do... They go too far.

I am thrilled that I am the first to point out to you that the entire point you’re missing is a transgendered individual will tell you that they have always been a woman/man. They are saying I know my gender better than you know my gender - so is it was a betrayal to women to allow women to compete against women? Because that is how a person who supports the LGBTQ community sees it. But you could be really on the ball when it comes to women who are radical feminists that hate transgendered people
Go to sleep

Sorry, but that is pure bullshit. You are born as a male or a female, and nobody can change that no matter how they feel.

A man can feel like a woman, dress like a woman, act like a woman, and can even have surgery to look exactly like a woman, but that will never change the fact that biologically, they are still a man. Allowing them to compete as women is a slap in the face to all biological women... Just ask those feminists.

Look, I don't think many feminists are all of the sudden going to be voting republican. What they are going to do instead, is stop supporting them verbally and at the polls.

You can't claim to be a champion of women then turn around and shit on them like that. Supporting trans people didn't have to go that far, but that's what the democrats always do... They go too far.
Then they will be complicit in having a political movement that is actively working to criminalize their reproductive health rights gain more power because of a moral panic over trans athletes.

Sounds reasonable.

Sorry, but that is pure bullshit. You are born as a male or a female, and nobody can change that no matter how they feel.

A man can feel like a woman, dress like a woman, act like a woman, and can even have surgery to look exactly like a woman, but that will never change the fact that biologically, they are still a man. Allowing them to compete as women is a slap in the face to all biological women... Just ask those feminists.
They still aren't voting for Republicans.

Considering to a Republican any female is a 'radical feminist' if they believe women deserve equal pay for equal work, if they believe women have a right to determine their own reproductive health, if they believe women should have an equal say in government.
If you really think these 'radical feminist' will go to a Republican party whose basic tenement is that women should be subservient to their male lords you are kidding yourself.

They've reduced being a woman to performance art.

They go too far because whenever they choose a divisive issue which to separate Americans from each other, winning and power are always their goals. The alphabet agenda is just the latest device.
That's it's gone too far and is hurting women is of no concern to Dems.

Back
Top Bottom